The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
-
Well done everyone: The poll is up there /\/\/\ The pictures are here: 1. DSC_0134 by cwhite90999, on Flickr 2. Tanks for the memory by David 3. The Cream by Derf 4. Wilful abandonment by Chewie, on Flickr 5. Truck by Sparkydale, on Flickr
-
Rubbish! I ordered something on Sunday with Parcelforce 48 hour delivery, it was posted on Monday. Nothing had turned up yesterday so I tried to track it online and it said that the tracking number wasn't valid. I contacted the seller who has been very helpful, he went to the post office where he sent it right away with his proof of postage to find that they hadn't even bothered collecting it to take to the sorting depot! :new_rtfm: Bunch of useless wasters.
-
I have always had jobs which require me to get up early-ish, but i am always at my best towards the end of the day; so i would consider myself an Owl. Are you an early riser like the Lark, or are you a creature of the night like an Owl?
-
Hi all, Complete this questionnaire and post your results on this thread. http://kisa.ca/personality/ It may be of interest to you and I hope it is. The MBTI is a good psychological theory on personality and I have found it very useful when dealing with people personally. I'm interested to see if there's a trend for those who are interested in the police too! So please give it a go I am an INTJ. There are 16 possible types. Each letter position out of the 4 can stand for 2 possibilities. E.g the first letter can be I or E, which is introversion and extraversion respectively. Thanks all.
-
Adorable video captures the emotional moment pet schnauzer Casey collapses in excitement after reconnecting with owner Rebecca Ehalt This heart-warming footage shows the moment a dog appears to faint with joy upon being reunited with her owner after two years apart. In the clip, the schnauzer, named Casey, runs into owner Rebecca Ehalt's arms and whimpers with joy, before slowly collapsing in a heap on the floor. Worry soon subsides as the little pooch gets back on all fours and is considerably more quiet as she begins to recover from all the excitement. Ms Ehalt had been livingg in Slovenia and hadn't returned home to Murraysville, Pennsylvania for two years. In…
-
Well done to Derf on winning the June photography competition. As always the winner, gets to pick the next theme and he has picked.... "Abandoned" An interesting choice and one that suits my current favourite 'mode': Black and White The Rules Photos to be entered on this thread between now and 21:00 on the 25th July 2014. Judging will then be from 25th July until probably around 21:00 on 31st July 2014. The rules are mostly the same as previously: 1 - The submitted photograph must be your own work. If you're interpretation of the theme is a little left of centre, then please use a catchy title to help us with your train of thought. 2 - Group members may only subm…
-
Firstly let me say that I am no football supporter at all. One of the reasons is that if you take the England team, they are paid VERY LARGE amounts of money week after week in the various leagues, and yet with allthe players available, a team worthy of doing well in the world cup cannot be selected. The Costa Rican team have just qualified to play again. They come from a country which, if the reporter is correct, has a population of approx. 5 million people, and I don't know for sure, but I wouldn't mind guessing that they are paid far less than England. A disgraceful situation in my book.
-
-
- 76 replies
- 3.9k views
- 1 follower
-
-
For those wanting to try out the Beta on the 360; 2JHFV-GDHFX-TYDC7-XYR3W-P2XTZ 9P2GK-GK4T4-WX2TV-93KT4-T6FHZ CPCV6-222HP-M6JDH-VYPP6-GH7WZ All my X1 codes used, sorry
-
I've recently gotten quite into trading on the Forex market (foreign exchange) through an online broker, and wondered if there was anybody about around here that also dabbled in some trading? I find networking a big part of Forex especially as people will often alert you to signals to trade, so it could be quite beneficial. If there is enough of us, maybe we can even answer questions and the like!
-
Superb tweet from @WYPDogs yesterday which is going viral; WY Police Dogs @WYPDogs · 16h We don't like to brag but we've just caught 4 suspects who've been on the run from a high security prison since 1972
-
http://www.westerndailypress.co.uk/Public-sector-strikes-hit-areas-life/story-21337264-detail/story.html -- These strikes will not result in bigger pay rises as Cameron and Co will stand fast, but I can quite understand feelings in the public sector running high when MP's grant themselves an 11% pay rise when everyone else gets just 1%.
-
Have been listening to a number of debates regarding the shortage of houses/homes within the UK. If memory serves me rightly I recall the late Maggie Thatcher suggesting we become a nation of homeowners which was a great Tory dream. I think the figures were around 65% of owner/occupiers but this figure is falling and private rentals increasing. So why is HMG not pushing for more houses to be built for purchase to keep up Maggie's dream? Is it because we have too many folk making millions out of the private rental market? Or can someone offer any other reason?
-
I know I know.. Im a big kid... Anyone playing this on Iphone/Ipad? Its really addictive...
-
any pedictions who is taking World Cup home??
-
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-