The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0444wqm/happy-valley-episode-3 Really wished i hadn't watched this. Important lessons can be learnt even from this fictional show.
-
MEERKATS......Oh i just LOVE those little fellas,I always have for years! I've been lucky enough to see them in the wild and in captivity. Does anyone else like them? Now that a certain car insurance company has adopted them, do you think we might see some puppets or soft toys on the shelves this Christmas? ......Simples!!!.............
-
-
Column E, starting at row 4, is a column of birth dates set in 'short date' format and reads (for example): 10.10.10 09.03.97 12.12.93 (and so on down). I want Column F at row 4, to show the date when they will be 18 so that Cell F4 downwards will read 10.10.28 09.03.15 12.12.11 (and so on down). Is there a formula I can link in Cell F4 to E4 (and carrying on downwards of course) that will correlate the birth date to the date they will turn 18?
-
Anyone watched the complainers on C4 tonight? The amount of trouble I've had to deal with off-duty I've given up cycling or badging out on the bus
-
Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a few mesh drawstring bags (BTP officers, like the white ones that come with the tac/PDA vests), I've used the one that came with my vest to seperate some of my kit into when cycling for example, in the one I have now I can fit a pair of trousers, my shirt and a base layer (if folded neatly). Any ideas?
-
Just saw this vid on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV5iwyiyb5I I'm surprised he stopped for a red light, usually the police will escort him through.
-
This month, we had an open theme and some stunning pictures. Showing the quality photographs that get entered is the winner, Mike Lima: with his shot of the Memorial Monument in Dundee. A new competition, with a new theme will be along shortly. Well done Mike Lima
-
Well it was an open theme this month, so lots of very different photos entered. Thanks to you all for supporting the competition. The poll is up there /\/\/\ The photos are here: 1. What an NYC view by Cuddles 2. Problems with cookies on my computer by Cheetah 3. Moonlight by Woody 4. Field of light by Milankovitch 5. Wellies by Chewie, on Flickr 6. Rubbish by Rocket 7. _IGP0130 by cwhite90999, on Flickr 8. The Gleaming Sky by TheKnight_RS 9. Wildlife at the door by Will89 10. Memorial Monument in Dundee by Mike Lima 11. Striated Caracara joining Black Browed Albatross and Rockhoppers for lunch. by Sparkydale, on …
-
The poll is up there /\/\/\ The pictures are here: 1. Bird on a feeder by Callsign-Kid 2. A Morning spring by Cheetah 3. Almscliffe Crag by TheJazzPolice, on Flickr 4. Spring Climb by Will89 5. Sunrise over Canford Heath by Chewie, on Flickr 6. Sunrise over Loch Lomond by ShadowStalker 7. Late Shift. Early Morning by MindTheGap 8. City Spring by WT
-
If we want to get a meet-up organised before the summer is well and truly upon us, get voting and we'll see if something can fall into place for next month. I've chosen Sundays as during the week most of us will be working, and Friday/Saturday most will be Specialing. Location somewhere in London. Feel free to make some suggestions. Alternatively, continue to post spiders. Poll closes 31st May.
-
Okay, so last night I watched 3 episodes of the drama 'happy valley'. It was brilliant, really tense and exciting with a brilliant storyline. UNTIL I was forced to witness the death of the good looking police lady which I thought was really eerie with the emer button still beeping throughout.. But no, that wasn't bad enough- they had to throw in that scary paranormal activity like demon body of the police officer. I literally swore like a billion times and threw my tablet at the wall, now I dare not not watch episode 4. I really should, but is there anymore of these scary people who will pop up out of nowhere and likely cause my heart more damage then 3 years of smoking h…
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruFeaG9ghWE I couldn't bring myself to post this in the news section!
-
Right guys, after a very lengthy discussion between TheKnight_RS, SO!ME and Ry. we have reached a decision..... We have decided to go with SR1's brilliant idea of a two-pronged meet up. The treasure hunt will be a go ahead as well as the pub on Saturday 6th July 2013. The Treasure Hunt: Everyone will start to meet up. We will be sorted out with groups (names of people attending will be picked from a hat and put into groups, which makes it fair) get briefed, have a small chat and then we will set off an hour or so later. TheKnight_RS, SO!ME, Ry. will be the hosts, you will meet one of us at the 'treasure' in order to be given the next riddle. (The treasure will be a his…
-
Well done to TheJazzPolice for winning the April photography competition and as always, the winner gets to choose the next topic which will be... *triangle ding a ling* ... Well actually TheJazzPolice has said and I quote directly "open it to the floor" So you can go for a picture that's floor related (by taking it literally) or in the real meaning and submit anything else you want to take. So for 1 MONTH ONLY and as a special Bank Holiday special offer for special people there is NO theme. Or ALL themes. Whatever really. The Rules Photos to be entered on this thread between now and 21:00 on the 26th May 2014. Judging will then be from 26th May until pro…