Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    So what you'all doin today? I'm ironing and packing for my holiday tomorrow.

      • Like
    • 22 replies
    • 1.4k views
    Administrative Account
  2. Drich
    Started by Drich,

    Trundling through the countless pages of the interwebs with all my free time... I stumbled across this website, if your a cat lover you might enjoy it. http://www.ipetcompanion.com/

    • 1 reply
    • 421 views
    lpoolalan1546081127
  3. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Hello, good morning, and welcome to the Monday thread. What's the plan for today peeps?

      • Like
    • 13 replies
    • 492 views
  4. sparkydale
    Started by sparkydale,

    Well done to TheJazzPolice for winning the February photography competition and as always, the winner gets to choose the next topic which will be... *trumpet fanfare* OUT OF PLACE The Rules Photos to be entered on this thread between now and 21:00 on the 24th March 2014. Judging will then be from 24th March until probably around 21:00 on 31st March 2014. The rules are mostly the same as previously: 1 - The submitted photograph must be your own work. 2 - Group members may only submit one entry per month to the competition. 3 - Flickr is preferred (as it makes things really really easy, but is not essential) 4 - Exif details are no longer required.. Please…

      • Like
    • 19 replies
    • 1k views
  5. Vanillacoke94
    Started by Vanillacoke94,

    Just thought I'd have a discussion with any guitar players or musicians about guitars/instruments and rigs. Im a keep singer and guitarist myself, play gigs with a music society around where I live at uni. My rig consists of a Martin LX1E travel guitar, Taylor GS-Mini, Encore Strat, and a Loop Pedal!

    • 4 replies
    • 354 views
    Vanillacoke94
  6. LosingGrip
    Started by LosingGrip +,

    Rather late with the daily thread today! On the plus side, at least its not early. For some stupid reason I decided to wake up at 0500, up until around 0800, then drifting in and out of sleep since. Got my first duty tomorrow in around a month, will either be with traffic or with the squad I normally work with. Anyone up to much today?

      • Like
    • 9 replies
    • 478 views
  7. Apple_iPlod
    Started by Apple_iPlod,

    As some may have seen in General Discussion, I believe my front door has been attempted to have been broken into recently. I live in a small Terrence house, with a small front garden, currently has no gate so I'm putting one up tomorrow. I have a nice size height wall, easily to see into the garden but not the easiest to just jump over. Well I'm thinking of ways to add a little noise to opening and shutting the gate so it can bring a little attention when people are coming in and out. I'm thinking the good old fashioned bells? PIR sensor.. ? Post away your ideas, I'll be happy to hear them .

      • Like
    • 6 replies
    • 519 views
  8. GotTheBlues
    Started by GotTheBlues,

    I am always interested in people's approachs to situations/incidents and how they differ. For example, when dealing with a confrontational situation where a person is anything but calm, do you think it is a good idea to say "calm down"? Not only is it stating the obvious it often does nothing but to wind up the person further, usually followed by "I am calm, stop telling me to calm down." I have heard it so many times and every time it has had the opposite effect of making some one calm down - it only heigthens the confrontation. In my (civilian) job role I often come in to confrontational situations and never do I use the "calm down" phrase. I have seen many, many po…

  9. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    It's gone midnight, and I really should be in bed... I've got to get up at stupid o'clock to spend the morning rolling my colleagues around the floor and trying to resuscitate a plastic dummy!

      • Like
    • 20 replies
    • 818 views
  10. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Hey hey, it's Friday!!! :D I was planning on a duty this evening, but I've got my first aid requal tomorrow morning so I need to be at HQ for 8am... 8am!!! What was I thinking?!?!?!

      • Like
    • 33 replies
    • 1.7k views
  11. P3DRO
    Started by P3DRO +,

    I've had an idea. Now we have a daily thread, that always gets closed by the first moderator near enough to midnight everyday, minus a few exceptions (anyone remember the daily thread that didn't get closed until 3 days later) Anyway, my idea is that we should start a Monthly thread, thereby keeping all the good conversations on the go rather than having to restart a new thread or boycott the next daily thread to talk about the previous days news. This would only need to be closed or locked after 30/31 days, 28 for Feb or 29 in a leap year. This will also bring along the benefits of creating many many pages for a single thread, like the bygone days of the old daily thr…

      • Like
    • 12 replies
    • 691 views
  12. TheOnlyJoe
    Started by TheOnlyJoe,

    Hi guys I hope you don't mind me posting this here, but I'm doing a charity event in August, and I'm hoping a few lovely people here wouldn't mind making a donation to help! In August, a team from the office and I will be cycling from London to Paris over a week to raise money for Building Schools for Africa. They are a great charity where every penny donated goes straight to the projects them complete, the people who run the charity fund all of their admin (including things like flights, they fly out multiple times per year) themselves, so absolutely nothing is wasted. The work they do over there really changes lives. So much of their country can be changed, and impr…

    • 0 replies
    • 350 views
  13. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    It's Thursday... Not Wednesday, as per LosingGrip's premature thread. What's the plan for today, peeps? Anything good lined up?

      • Like
    • 64 replies
    • 2.8k views
  14. LosingGrip
    Started by LosingGrip +,

    Anyone up to anything fun today? Hopefully seeing a friend, was meant to be yesterday but they were ill so decided not to! *waits until the forum clock says 00:00* Gah the forum clock sucks!

    • 2 replies
    • 288 views
    Administrative Account
  15. Frank Castle
    Started by Frank Castle,

    Good Evening. Apologies if this is in wrong section. In the Line Of Duty drama on BBC2 is on tonight 9pm about a cop transferred to an anti-corruption unit,until he finds his target is the citys top detective. If the opening is anything to go by this should be up there with Shadow Line and Luther.

      • Like
    • 56 replies
    • 4.3k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.