Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. sparkydale
    Started by sparkydale,

    Well done to FAC73 for winning the first competition of the year and he gets to choose the next topic which will be... *drum roll* REFLECTIONS I'm quite looking forward to this having seen some stunning flood based pics on Facebook recently The Rules Photos to be entered on this thread between now and 21:00 on the 23rd February 2014. Judging will then be from 23rd February until probably around 21:00 on 28th February 2014. The rules are mostly the same as previously: 1 - The submitted photograph must be your own work. 2 - Group members may only submit one entry per month to the competition. 3 - Flickr is preferred (as it makes things really really easy, but…

      • Like
    • 27 replies
    • 1.5k views
  2. Zeus13
    Started by Zeus13,

    Afternoon everyone, Thought I would post a hello thread, from Buckinghamshire and not currently a PC.. although that could imminently change. Found this forum had some quite helpful info and advice, so many thanks to all those in the know willing to share.

  3. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Well, it's time for me to go. I've had a good run here at PS.com and I've really enjoyed my time as a member and as moderator. My fellow mods have been an excellent bunch of folks to work with and some of the members haven't been too bad either. There have been fun times and some sad times and there have been challenges along the way not least of all some challenging members. But my time has come. It's time to go. I'm sorry to have to inform the boards but I have man flu. The light is fading rapidly and I have taken quite some time to craft this thread as I cough up another lung. Sounds are becoming fuzzy and my sense of touch is fading fast. The world…

      • Like
    • 90 replies
    • 4k views
    Administrative Account
  4. AlphaDelta17
    Started by AlphaDelta17,

    A bit of a late start to the Saturday thread. I came down with a migraine last night. It wasn't pleasant but thankfully I was able to sleep through the worst of it.

      • Like
    • 34 replies
    • 1.4k views
  5. LosingGrip
    Started by LosingGrip +,

    At last! Either a late late or possible night shift for me this evening after work. What is everyone up to today?

      • Like
    • 23 replies
    • 631 views
  6. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Morning all - how is every one

      • Like
    • 33 replies
    • 1.1k views
  7. Pathca
    Started by Pathca +,

    Two weeks tonight 19 Feb ,sees the 2014 Folk Awards .My adopted nephew Greg along with his ( musical ) partner Ciaran are up for the Horizon Award. They are the current Young Folk musicians of the year 2013, and have had a fantastic year,becoming more and more prominent on the Folk scene If anyone wants to find out more they can search for Russell Algar and there are several You Tube videos available . Fingers crossed

      • Like
    • 14 replies
    • 529 views
  8. HMService1545925553
    Started by HMService1545925553,

    Dear All, I feel like that scruffy guy on the street corner with a sign upon which the fateful words "The End is Nigh" is written. At the risk of being laughed out of sight I will share with you my suspicions and potential predictions for the UK which I think is close to financial implosion. This URL with a couple of minor issues pretty much sums up why I feel the way I do. http://info.moneyweek.com/urgent-bulletins/the-end-of-britain-3/?utm_expid=40940913-15.Npam9a8iRUSgdlVUzklU6g.2&infinity=gaw~UKGOO-BRAND-SPART-Brand-REMAR~UKGOO-BRAND+EXACT+End%20of%20Britain~28435460942~moneyweek%20end%20of%20britain~e&gclid=CPTw0rn817wCFVDLtAodkQgA…

    HMService1545925553
  9. LosingGrip
    Started by LosingGrip +,

    Woo on time today! What are everyones plans for today?

      • Like
    • 23 replies
    • 932 views
    Adamski1546081335 +
  10. LosingGrip
    Started by LosingGrip +,

    Evening PS! I have just bought a new (to me) car, that is a cat C write off due to some fire damage. It needs a new bumper, new door and a bit of a respray, but nothing major. As its a Cat C I understand I need a VIC, however I'm unsure what I need with regards to the MOT. Some people say it needs a new MOT, and others say it doesn't. Does anyone know? Google is just coming up with forums saying 'I think' etc so a bit confused! Cheers .

      • Like
    • 14 replies
    • 12k views
  11. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Well, Christmas is nearly on us and you might still be looking for that Christmas present. Here is a unique opportunity to adopt a moderator for that extra special Christmas Day surprise! You will also be safe and secure in the knowledge that your adopted Moderator will be safe, secure and happy for as long as you own him. 

Bubba: Ah dear Bubba. Whilst all Moderators can talk, it is no more than a collection of sounds. With Bubba though, the cute little fellow, he repeats 'teeza wit' which when said over and over very quickly, sounds just like 'he's a twit'! You can spend hours with him on your lap explaining silly actions of your colleagues, and he will chirp away 'te…

      • Like
    • 177 replies
    • 8.1k views
    Administrative Account
  12. SixteenYearOldBoy
    Started by SixteenYearOldBoy,

    Hi all me again, I know i am going to get murdered for this, i mean really taken the Mickey out of me. But i was watching some documentary on UFO's and Aliens and it has convinced me there are Aliens. What do people think?

      • Like
    • 62 replies
    • 3k views
  13. Charlemagne
    Started by Charlemagne,

    I was having a conversation with somebody regarding arrogance and it piqued my interest. Inherently the term arrogance could imply that you have a conceited confidence which is not true. But it begged the question, what if you really are superior to your peers? Is your arrogance justified and the only reason people do not like arrogance is due to the fact it makes them feel insecure? My friend put across the point saying this - In response to being called arrogant "How dare you want me to think less of myself" and it's a good point, is arrogance really just confidence without the fear of making others feel insecure about their own inadequacy? Being humble too, is being h…

      • Like
    • 13 replies
    • 696 views
    Administrative Account
  14. LosingGrip
    Started by LosingGrip +,

    My least favourite day of the week. But, off to the cinema with best friend after work to see the new Lego film. Hopefully it will be good . What are you all up to? Stupid forum clock is slow! It was 00:01 by my laptop/phone/watch! I don't normally have a problem with being early!

      • Like
    • 32 replies
    • 1.1k views
  15. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Hi Croby, I tried to PM you but it says you can't receive PMs, so answered in the H.

      • Like
    • 8 replies
    • 2.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.