Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Adamski1546081335
    Started by Adamski1546081335 +,

    Is it bed time yet?

      • Like
    • 43 replies
    • 4.8k views
  2. Scot
    Started by Scot,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0 Oh Friday thread is late today! Edit: Adamski beat me to it :new_no:

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 379 views
    Administrative Account
  3. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    I have man flu. Nothing else that any of you are doing today will be as important as that.

      • Like
    • 75 replies
    • 3.4k views
  4. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.westerndailypress.co.uk/Wayne-Bryson-pleaded-guilty-having-sex/story-20766221-detail/story.html

    • 8 replies
    • 2.3k views
    IveToldYouOnce
  5. Tom
    Started by Tom,

    Hi, I've always wanted to have an Emergency Preparedness Kit and a food store at home, with recent activities occurring around the world I've decided to put one together. Slightly paranoid - absolutely, a little crazy - of course, but feel its better to be prepared than risk the ramifications of not! Does anyone else keep an emergency food store or Emergency Preparedness Kit? Any tips or advice? Actual emergency food rations are very expensive, too expensive for me to invest in, so will probably go the route of creating and managing a food store of tins/dried food and when stuff gets close to its use-by date work it into daily food consumption and replace it as part o…

      • Like
    • 40 replies
    • 2.5k views
  6. Burnsy2023
    Started by Burnsy2023,

    I have a rule that describes the relationship between three numbers. Your task is to find out what that rule is. The way you do this is to give me three more numbers that you think fit my rule, I'll then tell you if the numbers indeed do conform to the rule. You can then tell me what you think the rule is and I'll say yes or no. So, the numbers are 4, 8, 16. Give it a go

      • Like
    • 47 replies
    • 3.6k views
    Administrative Account
  7. Guest Dan!Dan!Dan!
    Started by Guest Dan!Dan!Dan!,

    I'm at a Disclosure gig - everyone is telling me to"jump!!" and put my "hands in the air..."

    • 0 replies
    • 772 views
  8. Pathca
    Started by Pathca +,

    I'm awake, and I shouldn't be , my own fault for eating a big meal just before bed

      • Like
    • 32 replies
    • 2k views
    Administrative Account
  9. molloy 101
    Started by molloy 101 * ,

    I have some great tales to tell of my years in the police force, just wondering if you have any good tales to tell, be it regular or specials and can I say that this site is fantastic if my words seem to get mixed up it is because I have dementia and it is hard work for me all the best. mike.

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 752 views
  10. HampshireSaint
    Started by HampshireSaint,

    Will be moving to my first new house soon so will be selling my current car (Octavia Vrs) I am looking at down sizing as I will not be able to afford the hire purchase aswell as a mortgage. I am looking at getting a 2nd hand car for about 2/3 grand. Can anyone recommend anything. I quite like sporty performance large cars like the Octavia, Audi A4 etc.

      • Like
    • 28 replies
    • 2.7k views
  11. LosingGrip
    Started by LosingGrip +,

    Ten hours of work for me starting at 0800...hopefully it won't be too busy! Is anyone up to anything interesting?

      • Like
    • 40 replies
    • 3.4k views
  12. Guest Critical Incident
    Started by Guest Critical Incident,

    just watched this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8NVvU6QaPs is it me or does coppers in America have a more of a free rein on the use of force area? I am sure if I charged in like that during a S23 search I would have 'police brutality' straight away

    • 3 replies
    • 418 views
  13. gsdk9
    Started by gsdk9 +,

    Well I am expecting to get called out due to icy roads and traffic accidents. I had about a quarter inch of ice on the sides of my patrol truck end of shift Sunday and the roads were finally freezing over. What is everyone else's weather looking like?

      • Like
    • 17 replies
    • 1k views
  14. aerialrocket
    Started by aerialrocket,

    What songs send shivers down your spine? Rules of the game are simple Just post your song that you think is powerful. Whoever wins get's a free snicker bar. Okay he is my one.

    IveToldYouOnce
  15. LosingGrip
    Started by LosingGrip +,

    Hopefully as I've waited until 00:02 on my laptop, it will be 00:00 on the forum! What is everyone up to today? I've got work today, then the evening to myself. Early night hopefully!

    • 12 replies
    • 634 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.