- The only information we will collect is that which you supply when you register. As a minimum that's your email address and your chosen username. You may optionally provide us with other information including your date of birth, your location and other details.
- We will only ever use any of the information you supply to service your account (specifically, to provide you with the website and forum services), and to answer questions you may ask us. We won't share your information with advertisers, merchants or other third parties.
- Notwithstanding the above, if RAW Digital Media Limited receives a legitimate request from a police force or other such authority to disclose information about a particular user in order to facilitate an investigation into disciplinary or criminal matters, then RAW Digital Media Limited will co-operate with such a request and release the requested information subject to all relevant authorities.
- Any additional information you choose to publish about yourself by posting it on this forum is considered to be in the public domain and is therefore beyond the scope of this policy.
- If you think that any information we hold about you is incorrect, please get in touch as soon as possible so we can make relevant amendments.
- The information you provide to RAW Digital Media Limited is stored in a password protected database on a web server which is connected to the internet. The web server is the computer which holds the website and forum.
- We will make every effort to protect the information you provide to us from being accessed by anybody not entitled to view it. However it is a fact of life that no computer system is 100% secure and can under certain extreme circumstances be compromised. By using this site, you agree to indemnify the owner of this site and its agents against any liability should such a situation arise, and for any subsequent use of such information.
- Log Files We keep log files of the way visitors use the site which allows us to view and analyze trends, track user movements, and gather data for demographic locations. This is entirely anonymous and not attached in any way to visitors' personal identification.
- PayPal We use PayPal to manage payments for products ordered online from this website. PayPal is an entirely separate website and RAW Digital Media Limited only receives information form PayPal to administer your order but does not receive credit/debit card details. PayPal has their own data protection policy which you should refer to for further information.
- Links External sites linked to from RAW Digital Media Limited do not fall under the terms of this privacy statement. We are not responsible for privacy policies of other websites linked to RAW Digital Media Limited. Please read the privacy statement of each such website for information and data use for visitor's personal identification.
- Contests From time to time, RAW Digital Media Limited may conduct contests for our visitors. Participation in these contests is voluntary. Contest winners may be asked to provide further personal information such as name, e-mail and postal address which may be stored on the website. This information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes.
- Restricted Areas. To gain access to restricted areas we may require personal information such as name address, works email address, warrant/ID number and photographic ID. If this information is supplied then RAW Digital Media Limited will retain that information for the valid period to administer the enhanced level of access.
- Profile Privacy. All members have the ability from their edit profile page to set their profile to be visible to All Visitors, Members Only or Administrators Only.
Personal Data Retention Period
However, profiles are not included in this exception. So they must be removed, but they can be pseudonymized. For example we can replace your username with user89432 for example, and remove all details from the profile.
If other posts contain the nickname of the author of an anonymized post, that is considered a journalistic, academic artistic or literary expression, so Art. 85 GDPR would apply, so the right of erasure does not apply to that.
The bottom line is we only have to pseudonymize the account, if that person wants to be removed from the forum.
Police Community, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU