The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Looking forward to seeing the official video... http://www.falmouthpacket.co.uk/news/10136294._Gangnam__policemen_spotted_in_Falmouth___VIDEO/?ref=twtrec I wonder how long it takes the Daily Mail to release a story about waste of tax payers money etc.
-
I got to make a daily thread! (Awaits impending moderator intervention..) EDIT: and then I realised there's not one because there's now a 24/7 one
-
Seeing in April Fools day on a night shift tonight, anyone got any good midnight/early morning pranks to pull?
-
Well done to TheJazzPolice for his perfect shot of Yorkshire Air Ambulance 2. Yorkshire Air Ambulance by The Jazz Police, on Flickr A new competition will be forthcoming shortly and the points table
-
OK, I've run a monthly photography for a while (inherited from other people) and recently there have been some suggestions made. In the true spirit of democracy, I'm canvassing opinions - if you want to just click you can (it's anonymous) but any suggestions will be taken on board and rolled out for the next competition. Hopefully. Thanks for all your support. Sparkydale
-
The poll is up there /\/\/\/\ The pictures are here: 1. Hey what are you doing in here by Cuddles 2. Yorkshire Air Ambulance by The Jazz Police, on Flickr 3. The Sleeping Fog by TheKnight_RS 4. Gotta get out of this place by Derf 5. To the memory of Dundee Men who fell in the Great War 1914-1918 by Mike Lima, on Flickr
-
Is there really no Sunday thread yet?! What are everyones plans for today?
-
Welcome to the weekend!! I should be in bed, so that's where I'm headed now... have a good one peeps!!
-
It's almost the weekend, hooray! Supposed to be good weather as well, finger's crossed! Whats the plan for today, anything good?
-
Storyville: Shooting Bigfoot is a documentary on iPlayer at the moment. I thoroughly recommend it if you want a laugh, it really is very funny and a great documentary. It gets a bit weird at the end though. Anyone else seen it?
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-26681537 All I have to say is cakes. A lot of cakes. Maybe cakes for a number of years.
-
There's lovely! One day closer to the weekend, yay! Anything interesting happening today peeps?
-
Okay, I just listened to "the debate". Little confused: what does gay marriage have to do with staying in Europe? I thought I was a UK history wonk, but I must bow to the debater (can't remember which one it was) who pointed out that England's first extradition treaty was signed in 1147. Lastly, since there isn't going to be a referendum, what was the point of the debate other than two showcase the two participants as potential PM material. (Although after having watched the final episode of House of Cards last night, FU would have made mincemeat of those two in the first five minutes)
-
That's Welsh, that is. What's the plan for today? I have a meeting at the station later after work, hopefully it won't go on too long... how about everyone else, anything special planned?
-
Really scary stuff. The police in the UK get a lot of criticism for handling some firearms incidents. This should put it in to perspective for some! Feel sorry for the helpless police dogs. Embedding disabled :-(