The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
when I joined the force back in the late 80s I never saw a special drive, I have worked all over Merseyside and on some shouts I have been assisted with a number of specials, most seem up for the job .I had to finish about ten years ago best regards.
-
Dydd Gwyl Dewi Sant hapus! Happy St. David's Day! Have a lovely day, isn't it!
-
Does anyone know anywhere that sells back dated newspapers? Idea for a birthday present I had. I've found one website that charge £33 per paper! Needless to say, I won't be getting it from there!
-
-
lets just hope our nominals aren't getting one of these http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnslSas5ZOQ#t=14 otherwise our officers with the big red key could be there for a long while.
-
- 6 replies
- 1k views
- 5 followers
-
-
Well done to TheJazzPolice who won this month's photography competition with his interpretation of the theme which was 'Reflections' Reflection of the path of life by TheJazzPolice, on Flickr Well done.
-
The poll is up there /\/\/\ The pictures are here: 1. Nighttime Capital by WT 2. Solitary Swan by MissyD 3. Shaving Mirror and associated bathroom bits n'bobs by Chewie 4. Awkward bathroom selfie by Cuddles 5. Islander FIGAS by Sparkydale, on Flickr 6. Reflecting on path of life by TheJazzPolice, on Flickr 7. Reflections by FAC73 8. You'll like this by Cheetah 9. Infinite number of Derfs by Derf 10. Blinded by the light by Rocket 11. Reflections on Albert Dock at midnight by French-A Finally!!! Voting until Friday PM. Get in quick.
-
Hey hey hey... It's Friday! I thought I'd start the daily thread today, as AlphaDelta made a right hash of things yesterday on Wednesday... On duty later, so keeping my fingers crossed for some decent weather - got absolutely drenched last time!
-
Boys and girls, the actual Thursday thread, unhindered by Mods!!
-
Finally got my daily thread. Chewie, this ones for you. And if the forum clock is behind the actual time so help me!!!!
-
no thursday thread to converse on now
-
It's hump day! The weekend is almost (but not quite) in sight... :D What's everybody got planned for today? I have a meeting at the nick later on this evening, hopefully it won't go on too long as I want to watch the latest installment of "Line Of Duty" on BBC2...
-
Happy Tuesday peeps... what's the plan for today?
-
Driving down to Brighton Saturday evening, myself and a friend got onto the topic of nicknames, and how it's odd how some come around. I also mentioned how it's the worst thing ever to try and force a nickname for yourself, and you very rarely end up with a cool one for very long. He for instance, got the name 'Poach' because one of his colleagues would have 'Robbie' autocorrect to that everytime he typed it. He very much liked this nickname, so started to try and push it out into his wider life, and is now instead known as Pooch. Personally, I have had a couple, as a kid, I was very smiley, so the very imaginative name of Smiler was given to me by my Year 4 teacher. I…
-