The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Thought I'd best kick off Wednesday, seeing as the rest of you have made a right hash of things over the last few days...
-
-
-
- 15 replies
- 2.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
A runaway ostrich had police officers in a flap when it was found wandering around Coningsby this morning. Officers were alerted to the plucky bird causing a road hazard near the RAF Coningsby base - and tracked it down to a nearby garden. However, the bird ‘resisted arrest’ - and refused to come quietly into the care of PCs Gary Young and Tom Harrison. A police spokesman said the 5ft-tall bird ‘put up a fight’ and kicked out with ‘strong legs’. “They had a hard time with it by all accounts,” they said. “But PC Harrison has got experience with chickens so that may have helped.” The two managed to corner the creature - and called for a back-up police van to…
-
I think everyones been waiting for you to start the daily thread
-
This coming Sunday 23rd March we try and make money for the SuperJosh charity. http://www.joshwilson.org.uk/ On twitter @JourneyJoshuas Eighty pence will go to the charity for each follow that @Exeter_PDU receive up to £50,00 (Subject to change more to join in) (capped) The Joshua Wilson Brain Tumour Charity ( about usThe Joshua Wilson Brain Tumour Charity is a Bury-based charitable organisation that offers hope, advice, support and financial solutions to children with brain tumours and post-surgery disabilities. Registered Charity No. 1151518 Joshua Wilson (aka SuperJosh!) was diagnosed with a brain tumour at the age of just three and a half. Life savi…
-
So it seems BartS has been banned for whatever reason so his Emporium thread has been closed. If anyone needs a new userbar then let me know and I'll see what I can do I've created my own which you should be able to see in my sig, which is fairly basic but if you let me know what you want yours to look like I'll do what I can
-
At least this is my Tuesday. My overtime shift on Friday night went well and happily uneventful. I do have a little problem though, I was grooming my new horse and he got zapped by static electricity about three times and is now afraid of me. Any hints on how to fix this?
-
Alright... Not been on here in a while. Been too busy protecting the public... or something like that.
-
-
Just found this transcript of a case in Bristol earlier in the year where ParkingEye took a lady to court for a £85 parking ticket. It's pretty epic: http://nebula.wsimg.com/53e672581a806f6f5ae78602683bcbcf?AccessKeyId=4CB8F2392A09CF228A46&disposition=0&alloworigin=1
-
...2010, four years ago today I attested as a Special. The last three years have been fantastic, met some amazing people and made some great friends. Hopefully I'll still be around in another four years, but as a regular . It's also the male valentines day...anyone going to be enjoying steak tonight? Not too much planned for today, work in the afternoon, then off to a friends for the evening, possible couple of drinks depending on what time I get there. Anyone up to anything good? Oh and it's pay day :D. Mods can you please sort out the forum clock...it was 00:02 when I posted it . No it's not my phone that is fast >.> Ignore the last part...it seems …
-
I keep getting these weird Emails saying that someone wants deposit <such sum of money> into my bank account because some reason or another i have had 3 saying that someone's parents was a top government official who died in a plane crash and others that just say they have been left with lots of money ill quote the Email Below, I have no idea how to respond I have no idea how to respond
-
Amusing article in yesterday's Metro. Apparently your usefulness to society can often be based on the shape of a man's shoes - the more pointed the toe, the less useful role you play in society. As an example, take a look at the shoes of a policeman and those of an estate agent!!
-
http://www.buzzfeed.com/lukelewis/what-londoners-say-vs-what-they-mean I think I just deafened my colleague with laughter after reading this.