Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2720697/The-MP-banged-Brixton-A-vindictive-female-jailer-dodgy-chicken-wings-poor-dear-Christmas-card-Tony-Cherie-console-unrepentant-expenses-fiddling-ex-Minister-relives-final-jail-stretch.html Does he really expect anyone to have any sympathy for him. The man is a crook, got exactly what he deserved.

  2. IrateShrike
    Started by IrateShrike +,

    Went in the Co Op earlier and a bottle of Glenfiddich was over £40! The last time I bought one (not that long ago I think) I believe I paid about £27.

      • Like
    • 45 replies
    • 2k views
  3. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    https://www.avonandsomerset.police.uk/newsroom/slavery-is-closer-than-you-think/ - The first 4 signs could almost apply to Police Officers with all the cuts that have occurred.

      • Like
    • 6 replies
    • 746 views
  4. Mick23
    Started by Mick23,

    Not been on here much in the past year or two but wow has it changed... It used to be for officers to ask for advice or call on others experience to help answer questions they may have but now it's just full of our 'customers' asking 'is this search legal' or ''I was arrested for xyz what can I do' No longer a particularly good forum for discussions between officers. Your thoughts... Discuss

    Cosmo Smallpiece
  5. Silver plated
    Started by Silver plated,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-28673113 Boris is a single minded individual who's personal ambitions know no boundaries. There is absolutely no way Boris is returning to Westminster to serve under Dave, who he considers an over promoted oik, who should be running errands for him Eton style. Boris has accepted that Labour will form the next government, and that he needs to be a serving MP in order to go for the Tory leadership which will become vacant next May. Poor Dave is having a very difficult start to his holidays.

      • Like
    • 35 replies
    • 2.1k views
  6. Bobbie
    Started by Bobbie,

    All members of the Police Family and COPS supporters are welcome to attend our Memorial Service which will commence at 11am on Sunday 20th July at the National Memorial Arboretum. Last year it was attended by 42 Chief Constables and a group from the US version of COPs plus a group of MET staff who cycled up from London to raise money for them. This event is not at all religious and hearing from some of the families of fallen officers telling their stories was a very humbling experience. This event needs more rank and file officers to attend and that being the case we are trying to arrange a guard of honour of 100 PC/SC/PCSOs. This is being arranged by @NathanConstab…

      • Like
    • 25 replies
    • 1.6k views
  7. gallifrey
    Started by gallifrey +,

    I don't really come on here as much as I used to,mainly due to work, this week I was diagnosed with lymphoma after an operation to remove a lump from my groin, I haven't been told anything else at this stage and the hospital consultant was quite blase about the whole thing.I was hoping someone on here would be able to give me positive news about surviving cancer,as it still hasn't fully sunk in at this stage.

      • Like
    • 39 replies
    • 3.2k views
    Administrative Account
  8. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    Karren Brady The 44-year-old is vice-chairman of West Ham football club. Her profile has soared since appearing on BBC One’s The Apprentice alongside Labour peer Lord Sugar. She is thought to have been offered at least half a dozen Tory safe seats in the run-up to next year’s election. Martin Callanan After leading the Conservative group in Brussels from 1999, he lost his seat in May's European Parliament elections against the rising tide of UKIP. Carlyn Chisholm As co-chairman of the Conservative Candidate’s Committee, the former nurse is tasked with getting more women to stand as Tory MPs, but the track record in marginals has been poor in recent months. …

    • 3 replies
    • 813 views
  9. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    Click So sad when accurate information is available on the Internet.

  10. westie
    Started by westie,

    I've just read that Ed Balls has been given a £900 fine and penalty points for hitting a car back in April this year and driving off, stating that he didn't know that the car he hit was damaged. Apparently, this is something like the fourth driving offence that he has had against him ! but he still did not get a ban from driving. I could be wrong here, but the expression that springs to mind is, one rule for the rich and one for the poor.

      • Like
    • 29 replies
    • 1.6k views
    OldAfricaHand
  11. Tom C
    Started by Tom C,

    I have restarted the league pm for the pin no we could do with a few more entrants to make it a bit more fun

    • 0 replies
    • 384 views
  12. 999tommo
    Started by 999tommo,

    Thread started for anyone to discuss Commonwealth Games related matters.

  13. ParochialYokal
    Started by ParochialYokal,

    I am thinking of getting a GoPro for an upcoming dive trip and I wonder if anyone can give me any tips? I am obviously reluctant to buy one when the GoPro Hero 4 is due out soon, although the rumours suggest that this will not be until March 2015. Does anyone have a Hero 3? I am torn between the Silver and the Black and I am not sure which one to buy. I probably wont be a professional user but I think that there are issues with low light conditions when diving. Also, I will be doing some other stuff, like trekking, mountain biking and kayaking as well. Any tips would be appreciated

      • Like
    • 12 replies
    • 677 views
    HarryB1546080987
  14. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    Westie, I hope you are having the best of birthdays. A little breakfast in bed, a little cake , a little bubbly... ..

    OldAfricaHand
  15. Burnsy2023
    Started by Burnsy2023,

    Anyone seen this film? It's currently featured on Netflix http://m.imdb.com/title/tt1450321/ It's pretty good if a like disconcerting.

    • 1 reply
    • 445 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.