Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. UKPolice
    Started by UKPolice,

    All, A little bit of a weird one- I know. But this watch by Tikker called The Happiness Watch estimates your life expectancy and then counts down the days till your death. I've not looked into how it works, or how it estimates your death date... But I'm pretty sure they stole Karl Pilkington's idea! Here's the link to their website: http://mytikker.com/collections/tikker/products/tikker There's a YouTube video on there too... Can't seem to watch it on my mobile. But if anyone else has any better knowledge of this, please share!

      • Like
    • 9 replies
    • 833 views
    Administrative Account
  2. Silver plated
    Started by Silver plated,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-29398973 I think Mr Cameron is in total denial if he thinks he can continue to bury his head in the sand over UKIP. How can he possibly convince the electorate that he is being honest with them on Europe, etc.. when he cannot even convince those closest to him within his own party. I think the majority of people who will vote UKIP at the next election realise it will put Labour in power, but they are prepared to stomach that, in order to force the regrouping of the Tory party firmly to the right, and back to being a Conservative party they recognise and will be prepared to vote for. If Reckless retains his seat in the by election…

      • Like
    • 39 replies
    • 3.2k views
  3. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    Tony Blair strongly denies affair with Wendi Deng as outrageous rumours sweep the internet over reason behind Murdoch divorce Rupert Murdoch filed for divorce in New York Supreme Court on Thursday Wendi Deng is Murdoch's third wife - they were together for 14 years Pair were married in 1999 after meeting in Hong Kong two years before Previous divorce was one of the most expensive in history at $1.7billion The 82-year-old has two daughters with Wendi, Grace and Chloe 1,146 shares Unfounded: Aides for Tony Blair have emphatically denied outrageous Internet rumours that he was romantically involved with Wendi Deng Tony Blair was forced to d…

      • Like
    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  4. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Responsible department: Home Office In line with the USA & Canada who have a recognised annual day to thank Police Officers for their valued work in the Community. Great Britain should adopt the International designated date of 20th September to pay tribute to our own Police Officers. This date should be recognised annually for the public to say Thank You. http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/69850 Please check you have verified E-mail addy. Cheers all :)

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    First off, just want to say that unless otherwise stated PoliceSpecials.com in no way endorses or guarantees the content or veracity of any online survey request posted on our site. From time to time members used to post survey requests (99% of the time related to college or University work) all over the site and so the moderating team took the decision to create an area specifically for surveys. I honestly sympathise with members who want us to complete surveys but appear to lack the numbers completing it that they require, however, we want to avoid going back to having surveys randomly placed all over the forum. The area they get placed in is here: http://www.police…

    • 0 replies
    • 412 views
    Administrative Account
  6. Milankovitch
    Started by Milankovitch +,

    The time has come to vote on a winner for this months photography competition. Option number one is the entry by cwhite90999: DSC_0036 by whitecmi, on Flickr Option number two is the entry by Will89: http://instagram.com/p/sz6shJmX9p/ I will be leaving the poll up until Wednesday (01/10) in all likelihood as I am away on Tuesday.

    • 3 replies
    • 424 views
    Administrative Account
  7. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Hi all. Gran's got stuck again. Are able to help the old booby? G A E I S S G R N D D N (5,7) Apparently it's a Channel 4 home-building series.

      • Like
    • 8 replies
    • 2.7k views
  8. Cuddles
    Started by Cuddles +,

    I feel death's icy grip upon me. I think I have Ebola... or man flu. I don't know what's worse!

      • Like
    • 21 replies
    • 1.6k views
  9. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2516209/Wendis-crush-Blair-revealed-Rupert-Murdochs-ex-wife-wrote-warm-feelings-emerges-tycoon-banned-PM-summit-said-Its-Tony.html Things look as if they are getting very sticky for Teflon, possibly playing away from home, and the prospect of much harsh criticism from Chilcott. Really pleased it is getting at him, he deserves every bit of it, a deceitful man, with little integrity, and a liar. Wendi can't have much in the way of sense if she fancies Teflon, her taste in men is very poor to say the least. The new revelations follow our expose last week of the ‘terminal’ rift between Mr Murdoch and Mr Blair ov…

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 1.6k views
  10. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    He’s a pygmy! I’ve never heard him say anything that sounded like a conviction. EVER. ‘I’ve heard him mouth platitudes. I’ve heard him say things like “the vulnerable” — which is one of the most meaningless phrases ever used. But I don’t think he really believes in anything. All those who fundamentally changed the world had convictions. Real convictions. They did it for the good of the state. They did it despite the fact their actions weren’t popular. ‘He has an over-weaning obsession with popularity and trivialisation — who cares what music he listens to or what biscuits he likes? And all that “chillaxing” — oh please!’ Lord Bells view of David Cameron - he d…

    • 1 reply
    • 583 views
  11. 5460
    Started by 5460,

    Ok so the man I want to track.... is me!! :D :D I'm fed up of going on bike rides in the New Forest and other areas and not knowing how far I've ridden. Sometimes I swear I've done at least 25 miles when it's probably closer to 10, and other times I am sure I've gone further than I thought. Can anyone reccommend a nice Apple app (I don't mind if it's not free) that uses the power of GPS to track distance and route gone? Ideally with some form of either satnav for guidance, or with downloadable UK cycle routes? The ultimate app would have the opportunity to plan a route on the computer or similar before I go out, and for it to be a pre-planned satnav/route display. I a…

      • Like
    • 18 replies
    • 1k views
  12. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2231736/Abu-Qatada-wins-appeal-deportation-Jordan-face-trial.html. Ms May should now show that she has got some 'balls' and just take this man on a 'Mystery Tour' in an RAF Hercules, and then divert it to Amman. This is all becoming another Abu Hamza episode.

      • Like
    • 36 replies
    • 5k views
  13. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.westbriton.co.uk/Disgust-St-Nazaire-war-hero-s-gravestone-stolen/story-22927137-detail/story.html - I know some Scumbag criminals can get really low, but this just about takes the top prize. Lets hope they recover the stone quickly, and catch the Lowlife that took it.

      • Like
    • 3 replies
    • 755 views
  14. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    So, I happened to have purchased this badge; Who is/was SC Nelly?

      • Like
    • 3 replies
    • 654 views
  15. westie
    Started by westie,

    Does anyone know how Pen. is these days ? I was getting the occasional sit.rep. from Mav. but I haven't seen him posting recently either (hope he's ok).

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.