Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Milankovitch
    Started by Milankovitch +,

    The theme for the month was chosen by last months winner cwite9099 and this month it is "unedited". No editing, no post processing, nothing! The only exception I will make is resizing of images but no cropping is allowed. We will probably have to rely on an honour system as it isn't always easy to tell what has and hasn't been edited but I will not put any entries to the vote that have obviously been edited! Get snapping!

      • Like
    • 11 replies
    • 581 views
  2. Chief Cheetah
    Started by Chief Cheetah,
  3. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.westbriton.co.uk/MPs-different-rest-population-says-millionaire/story-23313746-detail/story.html?ito=email_newsletter_westbriton -- I wonder if he really believes what he says.

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 725 views
  4. HampshireSaint
    Started by HampshireSaint,

    Moving into new house soon. The lounge has a funny corner and i'm trying to get ideas as to what to use it for. House is 2 lads (Not a couple) Was thinking along the lines of some sort of bar/jukebox or something. Anyone got any ideas?

      • Like
    • 26 replies
    • 1.4k views
    AmIObligedtoAnswerThat
  5. TheJazzPolice
    Started by TheJazzPolice,

    For those that missed tonights episode on C4, its well worth a watch. Made by the same people who bought us 24 Hours in A&E, it follows Luton police on the other side of the desk. A really good case tonight, showing a murder suspect being interviewed. I won't spoil the ending as its a great watch. Very bold of the CC to let the cameras in, I heard in an interview with her that she gave away all editorial rights, apart from two cases which are ongoing. Very bold decision in my opinion.

      • Like
    • 89 replies
    • 10.4k views
  6. westie
    Started by westie,

    Is it me or am I just being a grumpy old man (Mrs westie thinks so) but these weather conditions can't benew can they. It has just been announced that a person has been crushed by a tree in Knightsbridge,London, which of course is very sad news, but things like that must have been happening over many many years. It seems to me that it's just giving the news channels something else to report on over and over again.

  7. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/topics/weather/11167250/Britain-on-alert-for-flooding-and-high-winds-from-Hurricane-Gonzalo.html Lets hope it burns out before it hits the UK.

  8. HampshireSaint
    Started by HampshireSaint,

    Today I have decided to quit smoking. I had my last ciggy at 10:30 this morning and have promised to myself not to buy another packet. I have read the book by Allen Carr - The Easy way to stop smoking. It say to stay positive and look at smoking as pointless. I will try to stay positive and be happy I've quit. Hopefully this will work. Anyone successfully quit smoking before and any tips?

      • Like
    • 29 replies
    • 2.1k views
  9. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Thank you for visiting. This is where David will sing. Hopefully it will remind you of classics past as well as modern choons. Something for everyone, a veritable cornucopia. Every tiiiime I see your face It reminds me of the places we used to go But all I've got is a photograaaph And I reeeeeealise you're not coming back anymore. I thought I'd make it the day you went awaaaaaaaaaay, But i can't make it Till you come home again to stay-a-yay-a-yayyyy. la laaa la laaaaa

      • Like
    • 355 replies
    • 25.8k views
  10. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    Wishing you a Very Happy Birthday OAH - for tomorrow.(may be away all day tomorrow)

  11. almostthere
    Started by almostthere,

    including which he states people are taking a pay-cut rather than any perceived rise in wages. He blames global slowdown and geo-political risks rather than austerity, however, our own government still claim most people are better off. So today we saw the FTSE at its lowest level for 15 years - do we still blame Labour for the loss of billions of pounds of value from our larger company base?

      • Like
    • 9 replies
    • 765 views
  12. almostthere
    Started by almostthere,

    Quite refreshing for someone to come out and tell it like it is. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2774357/TV-s-Robson-Green-blasts-w-r-Carr-avoiding-tax-Actor-says-proud-rate-taxpayer-hits-celebrities-avoid-paying.html no doubt the press bods will be doing their utmost to discover any skeletons in his closet of course.

      • Like
    • 21 replies
    • 1.4k views
  13. OldAfricaHand
    Started by OldAfricaHand,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2794265/blackpool-airport-closes-doors-time-105-year-history.html A very sad day for aviation in the North-west. I took my first flight (in a DH Dragon Rapide) from Squires Gate 59 years ago. At one stage it was an RAF fighter station and. amongst others, had Vampires stationed there. I can see it will probably become a shopping mal with a heliport attached!

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. 5460
    Started by 5460,

    So I think a few years back there was a live show, probably channel 4, about how a few different types of animals go from livestock to butchered meat. If I recall, they had a dozen or so people watching live, and it was to show how meat is produced. Can anyone name the show? I never got to see much of it, and I'd like to show my partner as she's not really aware of the process, and it was a fairly objective way to see how it was done. TIA!

      • Like
    • 10 replies
    • 556 views
  15. careerlid
    Started by careerlid,

    Not a lot of sympathy here I'm afraid. People using the internet to make other people's lives a misery deserve a bit of what they dish out I reckon. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/11143446/Madeleine-McCann-Twitter-troll-death-Calls-for-public-inquiry-after-body-is-found.html

      • Like
    • 59 replies
    • 3.5k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.