Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. prolixia
    Started by prolixia,

    Several forum members have mentioned owning BSPD pins in Elite Blue or Tacticool Black, and some may even have cut the mustard. How did you acquire such treasures? Brown pins are being offered at the moment, but not being a probationer I would prefer something less tea-y. There should definitely be an SC pin!

      • Like
    • 109 replies
    • 11.2k views
  2. almostthere
    Started by almostthere,

    Watching the news on telly this morning (I should stay in bed longer) I hear that in order to save the planet we need to eat less meat. http://www.scotsman.com/news/environment/eat-less-meat-and-save-the-planet-says-study-1-3526823 The boffin from the university being interviewed this morning suggested that cows produce loads of methane, we deforest in order to create pastures to feed the beasts and that we should eat more veg. MMMhhhh - me and veg diet = methane - especially with sprouts. Eating meat and veg is safer for the environment. We have lost high powered vacuum cleaners, my wife and daughters will lose their high powered hair dryers (to be ho…

  3. Cuddles
    Started by Cuddles +,

    The PS.com mug... can you even get them anymore!?

      • Like
    • 28 replies
    • 1.7k views
  4. E29NP1546080952
    Started by E29NP1546080952,

    Funny

    • 1 reply
    • 499 views
  5. E29NP1546080952
    Started by E29NP1546080952,

    Something different at the Palace!

      • Like
    • 40 replies
    • 2.1k views
  6. Milankovitch
    Started by Milankovitch +,

    As the more observant amongst you might have noticed I am not sparkydale! I've agreed to take over the running of this wee competition for a while as I do enjoy seeing the submissions each month and it gives me something to work towards with my own photography as well. I don't plan on changing the format too much (not at all for now in fact) so I'll just copy and paste the rules from last months topic for now. The only caveat I have is that my day job has me working at all sorts of weird and wonderful times and often at very short notice so any timings are purely as a rough guide but I will try my best to stick to them. The theme for the month was chosen by the lovely Cu…

      • Like
    • 3 replies
    • 498 views
  7. Alcie
    Started by Alcie * ,

    Two good sized double bedrooms to rent in a victorian terraced house in the centre of Petersfield, Hampshire. The rooms can be rented separately, or together to make a self contained living room/bedroom. Large shared bathroom and kitchen, both recently refurbished and use of both front and back gardens. The house is two minutes walk from the station which is on the main London line, and 5 minutes from the A3/M3. Must like dogs & non smoker. Please contact for more details and enquiries.

  8. Marty McFly1546081284
    Started by Marty McFly1546081284,

    A bit pre-emptive but the ballot for tickets opened today and closes 29th september 2014. I've gone for a few Scotland games and the Final though the final is unlikely! Anyone else applied?

    • 2 replies
    • 451 views
    stoppedreality +
  9. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    Just in case anyone knew him the Reverend Gordon L Wilson has died, he was the force Chaplain for Avon and Somerset during the late 90's and up to about 2006. He wrote quite a few articles into dealing with death after RTC's and other accidental deaths, and was well respected in the Police Chaplain Conference arena. R.I.P Gordon.

    • 0 replies
    • 458 views
  10. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Dear Gran. She's got stuck. She asks so little. Can you help the poor dear out? H D E M E V G R T E E It's a US sci-fi drama on Channel 5, 5,3,4. She knows she's a letter missing but she knows you will be able to help. Free wibble.

      • Like
    • 12 replies
    • 501 views
    Administrative Account
  11. Soap

    I've come across this role recently as part of a job alert, and it seems really interesting, particularly the investigation side of the role and the fact I'll be out and about. I will be contacting both my service and the employer to see if they think it would conflict, but what would be your opinions? I don't think it would due to it being civil matters if anything. http://www.surreyjobs.info/jobs/planning-enforcement-officer-peo-4/from/13jceluh2x6aar/63/of/87/salary/desc

      • Like
    • 13 replies
    • 708 views
  12. aerialrocket
    Started by aerialrocket,

    Hey guys so in January, I will be heading to New York for 7 days on my own just after my 21st birthday, Does anyone have any experience traveling on your own that you could hand me some tips and advice?

      • Like
    • 56 replies
    • 3.7k views
  13. westie
    Started by westie,

    I cannot believe what I've just read. It would appear, according to the article, that Blair has been awarded the philanropist of the year award. I felt so sick when I saw the article that I could not read it all, so 'maybe' he deserved it, but I doubt it. In my opinion, a philanthropist, as he is now said to be, is not likely, in most cases anyway, to have himself photographed and reported as he has done. A case in point is someone who I have a lot of time for, and his name is Tom Hunter, a Scotsman, someone who in my opinion Blair comes nowhere near to. When Blair does anything like Tom Hunter, he can then, and only then call himself a philanthropist.

      • Like
    • 21 replies
    • 2.8k views
  14. thejester
    Started by thejester,

    Hi guys, Sorry if this has been mentioned before. I cant seem to find it if it has. I've been made aware that my force are on the cycles cheme but does anyone know if the cycle2work scheme provided by halfords is available also? If so does anyone know the force code or how to obtain it. Im with Notts. Thanks in advance and apologies if it has been mentioned before. Jester.

    • 1 reply
    • 547 views
  15. Klaus
    Started by Klaus,

    It appears Hampshire are now trialling a new PSU format with an additional member. As seen on the recent NATO deployment, their PSUs are now as follows: 18 PCs 3 Sergeants 3 PC Drivers 2 PC Medics 1 Inspector 1 Piper Early reports indicate much improved crowd clearing abilities.

      • Like
    • 10 replies
    • 522 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.