The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
-
- 35 replies
- 4.4k views
- 13 followers
-
-
I've done a terrible thing and signed up to shave off all of my lovely hair! Whilst it's not long enough itself to donate, I'm going to be matching any donations up until I've reached £400 (£200 of public, £200 of my own money). Would anyone be willing to put in a little bit? To give myself some sort of anonymity I've shortened the link as the normal one does have my full name. http://bit.ly/1LCnX7K
-
Hi people. How do I go about changing my name on here? Completely forgot how I did it before Cheers
-
If anyone is interested O2 offer a 35% discount on an O2 Refresh contract for Police Officers. It's not something that interests me personally as their network is rubbish where I live, but just sharing the info for anyone who might be
-
Hello, and welcome to this edition of "Soap's forum roundup what he does sometimes at no specific regular interval roundup." or the 'sfrwhdsansrir' for short. I've not done this for a while because i've been very busy doing things of... uh... great importance and uh... relating to national security or something... Anyhow. 1. Blue Light Use Off Duty mastermind21970 asked if there was any legislation around warranted officers using blue lights off duty. This did however worry some members of the forum who believed mastermind21970's intentions were to actually fit blue lights to his personal vehicle. However, lecturing and warning aside, it poses an interesting questio…
-
Congratulations to Fox for winning the August competition. Part of the prize is to chose the theme for the September competition and they have chosen: Heroes The winner for the month will receive a moderator award for their profile and the chance to choose the theme for October as well as a £10 voucher for www.police-supplies.co.uk. This thread will auto-lock on 25/09/15 so entries must be posted before then, after which I will create a new thread to give you all a chance to vote for your favourite. Good luck! Previous 6 months winners March - ForceHQ (Spring) April - ForceHQ (Justice) May - jamieMET (Urban) June - Mazza/MajorDisaster (Skylines/Horizon) July - Je…
-
-
- 9 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
Shout out to Her Majesty the Queen for an amazing achievement.
-
-
- 48 replies
- 3.9k views
- 5 followers
-
-
Hey all, I found an image that made me chuckle, and i wanted to see what funny police based images you have. If this isn't the right section, i apologise.
-
Aside from the obvious sites such as @polcomforum that you are all clearly already following, who else do you follow? I'm asking for those funny or poignant or informative or just plain silly and pretty feeds. Not interested in celebrities or footie teams and I'm not looking for any police related ones. So who do you follow that you can recommend? Here's a few I follow: @RealPhotoBombs - just silly photos @TheWorldOfFunny - Mostly funny but they have on occasion crossed the border and I've almost stopped following once or twice @HistoricalPics @HistoryInPics @History_Pics -Those three are obviously run by the same person but they all post slightly different pics, som…
-
- 1 reply
- 797 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Unfortunately there are not a lot of areas left in our world where you are immune to threats to your personal safety. With increases in crime such as theft, rape, terrorism and assault, it is in our best interest to pay attention. This post is not covering the entire subject of self defense, it may give you some food for thought. It is also important to mention that whilst however no one is totally immune from possibly becoming victim of a crime, learning how to be more alert and aware of your surroundings and keeping an eye out for signs of trouble is a good start. As any good self defense trainer will tell you, the best self defense is to avoid the situation entirely…
-
A thread to post your best or most interesting YouTube finds. Obviously, no offensive or profanity allowed! If you don't know how to post a YouTube video, it's easy!. You click the 'Insert Media' icon and past the URL not the Embed code of the video. Here's one to kick off with. Trains and tornados don't mix!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WADnriWzJes&feature=player_embedded
-
Congratulations to Wayne Rooney on his record breaking 50th goal for England. I am sure there will be many more. I'm no football fan but recognise this amazing achievement.
-
The old dear wonders if you can help with a programme with Tony Robinson. (She knows him as Baldrick and still laughs toothlessly as dribble pours out). S H E E A R S M C I R T (4,8)