Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. holder of equality
    Started by holder of equality,

    Where is everyone off to or already at this summer? Or if you're not travelling what are you up to? As for me I will hopefully be going to Morocco in less than 2 weeks time :)

    • 2 replies
    • 913 views
  2. Milankovitch
    Started by Milankovitch +,
    • 2 replies
    • 733 views
  3. westie
    Started by westie,

    I have resisted until now, receiving the Sky channel that broadcasts the Ashes test live, simply because I would not get any of my jobs around the house done, but I can resist no longer. Does anyone know whether or not I can register to receive the Ashes just while the tests are in progress, and then to cancel the registration, or would I have to sign up for 1 or two years or something like that. Pay per view I suppose it may be called. Any comments would be gratefuly accepted.

  4. Scoop
    Started by Scoop,

    Now I know we've got the moans and gripes thread but I thought it wound be nice to have one for those moments when something makes you smile and shout 'Yes! Get in!' And so to start it off! I've just got my assignment score back and I'm as pleased as punch with my mark.

  5. David
    Started by David +,
    • 10 replies
    • 1k views
  6. David
    Started by David +,
    • 8 replies
    • 784 views
    Indiana Jones +
  7. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    Not a major life event to be sure, but Dragonfly, Maverick 22 and I have been active members of the forum for 10 years and counting. Personally, I never expected to be here this long. But Pen, Mav, Graham and a host of others in those early days were so engaging and charming...how could I leave. Thanks, especially to Maverick22, for a decade of friendship, conversation, laughter, and a few tears.

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 635 views
  8. OldAfricaHand
    Started by OldAfricaHand,

    Sky News are stating that Sqn Ldr Les Munro, the last living member of 617 squadron, has passed away in New Zealand. RIP Sir. I hope you are reunited with your squadron mates and have a great reunion! We won't see your like again!

      • Like
    • 5 replies
    • 920 views
  9. David
    Started by David +,
    • 5 replies
    • 769 views
  10. ted123
    Started by ted123,

    http://www.itv.com/presscentre/ep1week29/rookies Start's now! 9pm on ITV Looks interesting for anyone wondering what the induction process is like. Follows Lincolnshire police.

    • 9 replies
    • 861 views
  11. Uppy
  12. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,
  13. ted123
    Started by ted123,

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-6WS9YfqTw I've just caught this on The Lad Bible. What do you guys think? Is it fake as he seems to know exactly where everything is? If it is real, has the guy made a mistake by blogging this? Do you think having this video will make him any easier to catch?

    • 1 reply
    • 385 views
  14. ted123
    Started by ted123,
    • 0 replies
    • 643 views
  15. westie
    Started by westie,

    I can't believe that this excuse for a human being was given JUST 4 years in prison. He may be as old as 94, but in my opinion, he should be locked up until he is ready to leave prison in his box. The deaths of 300,000 people were involved. How long did he get per life lost. NOT ENOUGH that's for sure.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.