Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Coder
    Started by Coder,

    Hey PS! Is anyone planning to go to any musical events this year? If so, who are you going to see? I'm going to go and see 50 Cent (Rapper) in the O2 Arena, London. I'm also going to go see BFMV (Bullet for my Valentine) In Folkestone. Cannot wait, never seen any live artists before. And yes, I love metal, rap, house music and many other music categories. Cheers!

      • Like
    • 21 replies
    • 992 views
  2. Soap
    Started by Soap +,
  3. OldAfricaHand
    Started by OldAfricaHand,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3098633/Swiss-police-arrest-ten-FIFA-officials-allegations-corruption-involving-World-Cup-bids-broadcast-deals-gather-Zurich-elect-new-president.html This is great news and about time someone started to seriously deal with FIFA corruption. If the allegations are true, the mistake the arrested individuals made was to involve any US institution in any dodgy financial transactions - the US authorities are good at keeping tabs on significantly smarter individuals (terrorist money-launderers) than a bunch of arrogant "professional sports administrators". As the election for President is only a couple of days away, I hope it has …

      • Like
    • 18 replies
    • 1.4k views
  4. Sir Penguin
    Started by Sir Penguin,
    AlphaFoxtrotBravo +
  5. Uppy
  6. Stripe
    Started by Stripe,

    Afternoon folks I've not seen anything like this done, so I thought I would give it a go. Post your favourite cop-related jokes! (Nothing obscene please) I'll start it off: (I wasn't 100% where this should go, but I think this is the correct place?)

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 456 views
  7. Bravo Sierra
    Started by Bravo Sierra +,
    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
    Bravo Sierra +
  8. Mr Random
    Started by Mr Random,

    I know this is the locker room, and my reasons for putting this in here are because at the moment it's a "rumour" but please try and discuss this seriously/sensibly There are apparently plans for the armed forces to be brought in to support the police following the next round of police cuts, initially Service Police (RMP,RAFP,RNP) with a view to expanding to further units if needed if it proves to be anything more than idol gossip I'll move this to general discussion Sensible thoughts and comments please

      • Like
    • 29 replies
    • 886 views
  9. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11627165/Three-police-officers-hurt-in-attack-by-200-strong-mob-at-illegal-rave.html - Thanks to a grave shortage of officers, one officer received serious injuries, and resources had to be called in from surrounding forces. You can do more with LESS, is that so Ms May.

      • Like
    • 33 replies
    • 3.2k views
  10. Coder

    Hey PS! As a user learning to drive on the road, I am saving up for a vehicle, and I really want to do some modifications to the vehicle such as lowering it, changing the rims, chanigng the exhaust, adding a new sound system. Now, is there more of a chance to being pulled over / stopped by the Police for having these modifications? I'd like to work on my car (if I get one) and change these bits, I mean that's one of my goals! But yeah, wasn't really sure where to put this thread other than here. Cheers.

    • 6 replies
    • 829 views
  11. Soap
    Started by Soap +,
  12. Uppy
  13. IveToldYouOnce
    Started by IveToldYouOnce,

    Does anybody know why raceforlife runs are women-only events? Just wondered.

      • Like
    • 19 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. westie
    Started by westie,

    I may be mistaken, but I think that Australia are in the Eurovision this year. If i'm right, why the hell don't they change the name of the contest, because, as far as I am aware, Australia is NOT in Europe. The show is an utter nonsense anyway in my opinion. Plenty of other things to watch on a Saturday night.

  15. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

      • Like
    • 70 replies
    • 4.7k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.