The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
-
I know this is only from the Daily Mail http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3084677/Exposed-Chuck-Chuka-s-shady-secret-Labour-MP-belongs-members-den-300-cognac-locker-bar-named-rattled-leadership-contender.html but if only a part of it is true then it is very worrying and rather hypocritcal of, until recently, would be leaders. It certainly gives a new slant on Champagne Socialists. Hmmm.
-
http://www.westerndailypress.co.uk/Sleepwalking-claim-rejected/story-26542891-detail/story.html - Nearly a four year driving ban, thats a good one for a change. I think he could get the 'dickhead of the week' award, Sleepwalking!!!!!!!!.
-
Was it a good thing I wonder, to give this payout to someone like Paul Gascoigne, who is known to have a very big drink problem. Surely, much if not most of it will be spent on his seemingly uncontrolable habit. I know that someone is free to spend money on however they like, but this won't help him at all will it.
-
I was under the impression that John Bercow was an unpopular speaker, but surprise surprise, he has been elected again unopposed. (big sigh).
-
Excellent article by Royston Martis. http://www.policeoracle.com/news/comment/2015/May/13/police-officers-attacked-by-protesters-and-the-government_88193.html/features
-
-
-
- 6 replies
- 825 views
- 2 followers
-
-
http://www.dailypost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steven-gerrard-more-footballer-hes-9266852 Although I am an ardent Manchester United Fan, sorry OAH, I take my hat off to a true Liverpool legend. Steven Gerrard. His opoyalties were to Liverpool from being a young boy. No doubt that he could have taken many football honours had he been prepared to move to other clubs for glory. To me it wass a pity that other Liverpool FC players did not have the same loyalty which used to ensure Liverpool titles. Perhaps too many foreign players, instead of the Hunts, St John's, Tommoy Smiths, Hansens, Fowlers, Keegans, Dalglieshes, Rushes, Toshacks etc. All the best…
-
-
To give the moderators less of a headache, please come to the all embracing political, blame game thread! This can provide a stage for outright partisan views, my dad is bigger than your dad type playground rows, etc.. In essence a let off steam thread, where the left wing intelligentsia can show how ill informed and out of touch the right wing of this country really are!!! Come on cheese, you know you want to. Lets start. Why do Tories/Ukip call Brits working abroad ex-pats, and foreign workers in Britain immigrants?
-
-
- 2.1k replies
- 114.4k views
- 3 followers
-
-
Last week while I was in Norwich shopping I got caught in rain on way back to the train station.... I decided to get a Taxi and got in the back of the car. However on the way from the town I found I had forgot to pick up a News Paper, so I tapped the drive gently on the shoulder, he nearly jumped through the roof, I said>>> mate your jumpy arn't you? then the driver said>>> well I have only been a Taxi driver 3 days and till I started this job I had been driving a Hearse 22 years.....
-
- 2 replies
- 1.5k views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
I really don't understand Strauss' logic. He is now leaving K.P. out of the England cricket team because he says it is a matter of trust, and yet, as I understand it, he is prepared to consult K.P. on other things. That seems to me like he wants his cake and eat it too, leaving K.P. feeling gutted that he's no longer in the team. I think Mr. Strauss needs to make his mind up.
-
-
- 82 replies
- 5.8k views
- 10 followers
-