The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
-
- 1 reply
- 1.7k views
- 2 followers
-
-
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jan/04/battle-of-britain-memorial-chapel-under-threat-kent
-
-
- 11 replies
- 1.8k views
- 7 followers
-
-
If the country is doing so well, and the Chancellor can give back money to the masses through all manner of tax breaks, rises in the minimum wage, and the like, why is he still taking money off me? And why is he taking money off my pension, which won't come into effect for years and years - and by that time, the country will be completely out of debt (apparently). Is he just attempting to buy votes?
-
Apparently the aurora is likely to be visible anywhere in the UJ+K tonight. Sigh. It's foggy here.
-
You're gone and will most likely be in court soon. I'm sure the Sgt at Arms has already scheduled the painters (Your 40K down the tubes). And the newly elected started jockeying for your office space the moment they heard the rumor you might be going.
-
Hey guys, i'm looking to do my full bike test in summer and should probably start looking at bikes, any good suggestions for a first bike? I rode a moped for a few years when i was younger, but never anything with gears. I prefer classic looking bikes, in the future I'd like a 2013 Triumph Thruxton, but i want to have a starter bike for a couple of years first, i was thinking about a Royal Enfield Classic 350. Any suggestions or tips, knowledge, experience, etc, would be very welcome! (I posted this on a bike forum but thought i'd post it here to, just in case).
-
- 6 replies
- 1.3k views
- 2 followers
-
-
-
- 19 replies
- 2.2k views
- 9 followers
-
-
Happy St. Patrick's Day! I don't know if it is celebrated in the UK, but it's huge here. There are parades (held this past weekend), soda bread, horrid shamrock shortbread cookies (biscuits), corned beef and cabbage and of course, beer. It's the one day of the year, where you can start drinking in some places at 6:00am. I didn't know I had any Irish ancestry until my dad died and I found this genealogy document that he wrote . So I'll be wearing something green to celebrate, but can't have any beer until the end of the month (have to much on the go at the moment and need what few wits I do have to be functioning at full throttle).
-
-
- 27 replies
- 2.4k views
- 10 followers
-
-
-
- 4 replies
- 684 views
- 5 followers
-
-
Hi I have an Assessment day coming up for the Canary Wharf security Officers and as wondering if there were any canary wharf security officers on here or has anyone been to the selection centre for the security officer role at Canary Wharf or know any information about what the day consist of. Thanks in advance
-
Happy Birthday, Fingers' from on expatriate Mancunian to another! I hope Canada is treating you well. All the Best
-
- 3 replies
- 657 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
- 16 replies
- 2k views
- 7 followers
-
-
-
- 2 replies
- 1.4k views
- 2 followers
-