The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
-
- 5 replies
- 862 views
- 2 followers
-
-
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3000682/Shaw-Taylor-crime-fighting-TV-presenter-urged-Britain-em-peeled-Police-5-three-decades-dies-aged-90.html I think he was the host of Police 5 - the forerunner of Crime watch and similar real-life crime programmes on UK TV. He always seemed such a genuine chap. May he Rest In Peace
-
Following the 1/4/2015 shambles, this cheered me up http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/apr/02/does-the-isles-of-scilly-police-have-the-best-facebook-page-ever Riksha
-
-
- 2 replies
- 1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Teflon has taken Letterbox Lil on a short break to Abu Dhabi to celebrate 35 years of marriage. Some one suggested it was to make them look happy and stave off talks about divorce. What a pity they don't stay there and the Protection |Officers can return to the UK and be doing something usefuil, i.e proper police work, not protecting garbage. Apparently some businessman in Abu Dhabi is letting them use his place for free, no surprise there, both would go anywhere for a freebie.
-
Click Is this really surprising. One of my first "grown up" moments was my first time at a strip club when I was at university. It was all very interesting and exciting until I saw a classmate on stage. I was shocked, but I understood. I was fortunate to have saved money and a parent who could help with tuition, leaving my money for books, supplies and other items. But like that young woman, there were many whom I knew living on meal a day, having no grant, university or parental support. As well as those who literally had everything and anything they wanted and whose biggest concern was getting the right Mrs. There are the obvious drawbacks and potential cons…
-
-
- 71 replies
- 11.2k views
- 21 followers
-
-
I don't think there has been anything like this covered here previously. What is the most obscure/bizarre law enforcement agency you are aware of? It can be from UK or anywhere abroad. I'll start with New York City Department Of Sanitation Police [url=http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City_Department_of_Sanitation_Police]http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City_Department_of_Sanitation_Police
-
Just seen a full and frank account by the French prosecuter, and just prior to the press conference, he apparently had seen and spoken to many of the friends and relatives and told them of what he knew. OMG how they must have felt just beggars belief. WHY oh WHY should someone like that co-pilot want to take 150 passengers with him. My heart felt feelings go out to all those friends and relatives involved. May god give them strength, and may the passengers and crew R.I.P.
-
I don't think there has been anything like this covered here previously. What is the most obscure/bizarre law enforcement agency you are aware of? It can be from UK or anywhere abroad. I'll start with New York City Department Of Sanitation Police [url=http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City_Department_of_Sanitation_Police]http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City_Department_of_Sanitation_Police
-
-
- 30 replies
- 3.7k views
- 12 followers
-
-
-
- 43 replies
- 3.2k views
- 12 followers
-
-
I ended up coming across a few of the old episodes of Car Wars that followed Greater Manchester Police's TVCU (Tactical Vehicle Crime Unit). Such a great series with some good footage and some interesting jobs. I have found all the episodes in existance on the internet and linked them below for you guys. The series is quite old, and no new series have been made since the initial airing. The last anything was mentioned of the TVCU was in 2012 when PC Paul Fletcher (AKA "Fletch" on the series) was on duty, test driving a VW Golf R when he was involved in a pretty hurrendous smash. Thankfully he was ok. Details to that incident are here: http://www.manchestereveningnews.co…
-
-
- 27 replies
- 2.3k views
- 16 followers
-