The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
What's your favorite military themed film Great escape, Zulu, fury,'71 etc
-
I can't see a music thread in this section and nowhere is complete without music, whether it's anger-destroyingly loud or just background music to set a mood. So, I'll start and everyone else can follow. Anything goes as long as it's music related, whether it's a favourite track, new band/artist, old favourites and if you're very brave, guilty pleasures or just plain old discussion, anything at all.. I'd forgotten how much I love this track
-
This policeman certainly seemed to be enjoying patrolling the streets of London – especially when he got to clap eyes on the derriere of Nicole Kidman. Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/10/this-policeman-copping-an-eyeful-of-nicole-kidman-from-behind-is-our-hero-5432400/#ixzz3oBzE1ouh Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Nice to have a positive spin on things for a change. The wrong journalists could have put a very different spin on this.
-
-
- 17 replies
- 3.1k views
- 2 followers
-
-
I know I haven't posted on here for quite some time (work and general life getting in the way...) It has come to pass that I have recently resigned from the Special Constabulary for a variety of reasons. I met some good people and some interesting people along the way, and to all my ex-colleagues I wish you all the best for your future in Policing.
-
I have recently become a massive fan of the Instagram App on the iPhone. Its free - which makes it even better. Its a photography app and allows you to immediately take a photo and edit it, adding a choice of 11 filters. It gives the photos a real nice look. Add me if you get it - csiguy01 Here's some of mine:
-
Hi all Is it worth becoming a member of Costco? I'm really interested to know a little bit more about the place before spending my membership fee - is it really cheaper than the supermarkets? To those that are members, do you regret joining Costco?
-
-
- 14 replies
- 10.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi all Can I remind you all of a poster that is available in our Downloads section? Well, I'm going to anyway Follow the link and freely download a member-designed poster which you can put up in kitchens, restrooms, parade rooms, locker rooms, the back of the carrier.
-
I found a new hardly worn England Rugby shirt in carrier bag thrown on the floor yesterday. It was such a waste....carrier bags are 5p EACH now! LOL!
-
Just noticed no-one had asked the important question yet. I'm staying true and going for England (but am torn, as I have Ireland in the work sweepstake, so hope they get a semi final place haha) What about you?
-
- 11 replies
- 1.5k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Locker room may be the wrong place, but as it's only a bit of fun it seemed appropriate. These kids think police cars go "woo-woo". Do you agree? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-34356790
-
He has been sacked by the BBC but is back on the BBC! Strange! but is back, anyone tuning In?
-
I'm sure the local police are looking into it.
-
The theme was Heroes. The poll is up there ^^ Choose your favourite! Voting closes 01/10/2015 Milankovitch: David: sparkydale:
-
Hi all, For all the riders of the forum I'm hoping for a little advice. I'm really hoping to learn to ride motorbikes and have for some time had my eye on a CBR500R as I think it's ideal for what I'm after. My question is this a good beginner bike? I'm yet to pass my CBT or anything but have just applied for my provisional but was just curious. Thanks in advance XA84
-
Hi all. The darker nights are amongst us and soon the colder ones too. My gran seeks your help with her crossword. T I E R N H V A I N G E J which is apparently an E4 US comedy-drama (4,3,6)