Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    I've just spotted you turn 71 today. Hope it's a good 'un.

  2. westie
    Started by westie,

    It's been announced today on Sky news that the price of oil is now around $40 a barrel. I don't see any sign of what is now fast becoming this imaginary £1 per litre at our petrol stations. Surely, someone, somewhere is extracting the urine, it doesn't seem to be happening elsewhere.

      • Like
    • 10 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. Mr Random
    Started by Mr Random,

    I'm back following my surgery and some terrible internet service

      • Like
    • 10 replies
    • 717 views
  4. westie
    Started by westie,

    I think it was Neil Armstrong who said a long time ago now as he looked down at planet earth from the moon " If all the countrie's leaders on earth could be here now and look at how small earth is in the solar system, they would see just how insignificant they are" Makes you think, doesn't it.

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 761 views
  5. Uppy

    The theme was Old. The poll is up there ^^ Chose your favourite! Voting closes 01/12/2015 David: Mazza: danswans:

    • 3 replies
    • 782 views
  6. Robocop2000
    Started by Robocop2000,

    There used to be an MOD Police motor club (i.e. motorsport) but I'm pretty sure that this has gone now as people have left. Are there any other clubs still going? Is there a sports fund that competitors can apply to for grants?

  7. ted123
    Started by ted123,

    I don't want to make this about legal advice or anything like that, I just want to see if anybody else has had this kind of experience or could offer some general advice. Background on the situation At work I am part of an "on-call" system. One engineer a week is "on-call" and commits 27 hours of their time each week/weekend to being available. This is something we are not contractually obliged to do however we do it to allow the company to sell this service to their customers and for the extra bit of cash. On-call bonus is not factored in to salary and is instead paid a month in arrears. When paid we receive £100 for being available for the 7 day period we were on-cal…

      • Like
    • 13 replies
    • 832 views
  8. OldAfricaHand
    Started by OldAfricaHand,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3335820/Outrage-Red-Ken-says-7-7-bombers-died-beliefs.html I didn't see this so I don't know exactly how Livingstone phrased his comment but, I suppose, he wasn't wrong to say these creatures died for their cause. However, bearing in mind that Livingstone's only friends seem to be newts or similar creatures, and, that on the day of Charles & Diana's wedding in 1981, he held a tea-party for PIRA sympathisers at County Hall to coincide with the time the newly-weds would pass-by on their way to Waterloo station, I am not surprised that he seems to support terrorists. I really regret not nicking this creature when I had the …

      • Like
    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  9. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    The lings and I are safely lodged in rooms at the pub. We had a nice welcome home do thrown by the village spiders, who remembering how much the lings love gobstoppers, gave the lings each a small string bag full. We went to the Manner House. It was sad to see the dust covers on everything. We learned in the village that spidey travellers were squatting in the wine cellar. The village spideys have heard reports of bottles broken and racks smashed. The lings are anxious to see the former residents. Here is the first part of their diary: We were excited to leave the Manner House and begin our adventure. Then mum told us the Manner House closed and we cried, espe…

  10. Uppy

    Congratulations to sparkydale for winning the October competition. Part of the prize is to chose the theme for the November competition and they have chosen: Old The winner for the month will receive a moderator award for their profile and the chance to choose the theme for December as well as a £10 voucher for www.police-supplies.co.uk. This thread will auto-lock on 25/11/15 so entries must be posted before then, after which I will create a new thread to give you all a chance to vote for your favourite. Good luck! Previous 6 months winners May - jamieMET (Urban) June - Mazza/MajorDisaster (Skylines/Horizon) J…

    • 7 replies
    • 840 views
  11. Jellybean
    Started by Jellybean,
  12. AHussain
    Started by AHussain +,

    What are your guys hobbies. I am interested to know this. I like to train at the gym and I also like to box. I also like to play console games.

  13. SCKev
    Started by SCKev,

    The clue is in the title Soo...... Pepsi or Coca-Cola? Pepsi. Night or Day?

      • Like
    • 172 replies
    • 7.5k views
  14. westie
    Started by westie,

    Rugby Union has lost a great guy today in Jona Lomu. So young to die at 40. He will be a great loss to the sport. RIP Jona.

    • 3 replies
    • 702 views
  15. David

    Personalize funny videos at Bombay TV by Graphéine - Designer graphiste

      • Like
    • 11 replies
    • 1.3k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.