The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
In memory of my colleague who was tragically killed on duty on Sunday 21st February 2016, Bullshire Police shop have commissioned a memorial tiepin in both police/HETO battenburg. With Adam's name and collar number RIP on the rear tyre of both. http://bullshireshop.co.uk/product/policeheto-discovery-memorial-pin-badge-pre-order/
-
Congratulations to Richhamdo for winning the January competition. Part of the prize is to chose the theme for the February competition and he has chosen: Around the Farm The winner for the month will receive a moderator award for their profile and the chance to choose the theme for March as well as a £10 voucher for www.police-supplies.co.uk. This thread will auto-lock on 24/02/16 so entries must be posted before then, after which I will create a new thread to give you all a chance to vote for your favourite. Good luck! Previous 6 months winners August - Fox (Texture) September - Milankovitch (Heroes) October …
-
-
- 21 replies
- 2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Just a daft little bit of fun. Share on this thread your desktop background image, and if you want, tell us what it is and why you have it. Here's mine. I've got it because it's just weird.
-
Not sure if there's already something like this on here if so then slap me and send me there. If there isn't then ideal ... I think people should share photos of their furry, fluffy, winged, scaly babies for all to enjoy. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Hello, I cannot think of polite words to describe how I feel about Flickr. Does anyone know of some reliable alternatives that don't involve Yahoo or having 982734982734 inaccessible accounts? Cheers, Adam
-
How do you like your tea done? Teabag first, then milk, or vice versa? Do you like any other kind of tea? I've recently got in to drinking lemon tea first thing in the morning, despite it being extremely bitter it does help to wake me up.
-
Would you indulge me in a simple straw poll please? Just a simple one word post with your voting intention for the EU referendum. No discussion. No rationale. No comment on anyone else's choice - there are other threads for all that - just one post per forum member with one word - Either 'In' or 'Out'. Thank you. Sent from me using witchcraft
-
Attempted to upload a couple of images to the gallery, but constantly being met with this message! Error The server returned an error during upload Also how do I delete albums? as I have accidentally made multiple of the same
-
Anybody else watching the excellent Deutschland83 series? I think it is one of the best programmes of the last decade. It's a period I lived through as teenager and it's pretty damned scary, plus it's got 80's music in it which is also pretty damn scary. It is brilliant though. I am slightly confused however. It did say it was an 8 part series. All of the info on the net says it is an 8 part series. When it first aired abroad last year it was an 8 part series. It has now gone from 8 parts on Ch4 to 7 parts. The 7th part is next week and that is the final part. I can find nothing to say what has changed, anyone any ideas?
-
I have just read on the internet that Richard Branson has bought the childrens NHS in Wiltshire in a £64 million takeover deal. That to me looks like the start of the privatisation of the health service. What's the expression, 'the thin edge of the wedge' I hope not but it sure looks like it.
-
-
Hey how goes it guys? Bizarre post and request ... just wondering if there's any collectors out there? Anyone with specific hobbies or collections etc? I currently have a "Sports Bar" in my house and collect bar mats, pub memorabilia, the usual stuff from all over the world and have them displayed on my wall. I have lots of non related pub things on the wall as well, just bits and pieces from different places ive been to or my friends have been to all over the world. I've recently started collecting police and fire department patches/badges after having a friend in Alabama send me an Alabama State Trooper patch over with some other things for the wall. Anyone know how …
-
Hey how goes it guys? Bizarre post and request ... just wondering if there's any collectors out there? Anyone with specific hobbies or collections etc? I currently have a "Sports Bar" in my house and collect bar mats, pub memorabilia, the usual stuff from all over the world and have them displayed on my wall. I have lots of non related pub things on the wall as well, just bits and pieces from different places ive been to or my friends have been to all over the world. I've recently started collecting police and fire department patches/badges after having a friend in Alabama send me an Alabama State Trooper patch over with some other things for the wall. Anyo…
-
After an e-fit of a man wanted in Cheshire became a story in its own right, BBC News has collated its own rogues' gallery of computer-generated images that have caused mirth and merriment for the general public. So comical was the e-fit issued by police of the man seen wielding a knife in Macclesfield that the image - with the suspect depicted with drawn-on hair and beard - inspired people to produce their own parodies. Image copyrightCheshire Police/Ian HarrisonThe e-fit issued by Cheshire Police (left) inspired mock-ups like that of Ian Harrison, who posted his picture on Facebook Amused members of the public took to Twitter to say they presumed the e-fit…
-
Hey folks, Just wondering when the Met police force updates their borough 'News & Appeals' webpages. Ta Gra
-
-
- 1 reply
- 615 views
- 1 follower
-