Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Dave SYP
    Started by Dave SYP +,

    Where are you going on holiday? Are you a keen traveller? Would you like to give some travel tips or advice?

  2. Aisha1546082856
    Started by Aisha1546082856,

    So i was browsing the forum when i spotted this https://www.policespecials.com/forum/index.php/gallery/category/4-policespecialscom-socials/ are these the lovely members of this forum? I take there are regular gatherings of all the forum members? Would love to attend.

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
    Constable Sy +
  3. westie
    Started by westie,

    HMG have extended the registration deadline, because many many people left it to the last minute to register to vote,causing a crash on the system. Why extend it (the deadline). Everyone has had ample time to register. If they choose to leave it to the last minute, then in my opinion that's just hard luck, they've had more than enough time. It was said a short time ago on Sky tv that it was the so called Brexiteers that were objecting. I do not fit into that category, I just don't see why the goalposts have been moved. After all, a deadline is just that...a deadline.

    • 1 reply
    • 805 views
  4. Nim

    So our lovely (furry) chum Bagpuss would like a life-long chum... Any takers?

      • Like
    • 26 replies
    • 3.4k views
  5. Uppy

    The theme was Sunsets. The poll is up there ^^ Choose your favourite! Voting closes 31/05/16 Mazza: PoliceDoge: Cheetah: TheFlomeister: adamwales:

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 827 views
  6. skydiver
    Started by skydiver +,

    Anything sound familiar? Diversity...check. Radical reform...check. PCCs...check. Further savings....check I also bet that Pennings future speeches will say that 'our reforms are working, fires are down' or something very similar.

  7. Jinxer
    Started by Jinxer,

    I've been here a while now and when I first joined I posted this video to describe myself. What video could you post to describe yourself.

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 917 views
  8. Eddzz!!
    Started by Eddzz!! +,

    I notice he hasn't posted a video to his Youtube account for over a year now... I used to enjoy watching his social anarchy-like antics and him getting into trouble. Has he finally learnt his lesson? There are some that suggest that Veitch was a sort of "double agent" - working to infiltrate the protest / anarchist circles in the UK... This video would seem to corroborate that:

      • Like
    • 9 replies
    • 11.6k views
  9. Sir Penguin
    Started by Sir Penguin,

    Completely out of curiosity, I'm interested to know the ages of people on the forum? Don't worry the poll is anonymous

    • 5 replies
    • 952 views
  10. Uppy

    Congratulations to Dirty harry for winning the April competition. Part of the prize is to chose the theme for the May competition and they have chosen: Sunsets The winner for the month will receive a moderator award for their profile and the chance to choose the theme for June as well as a £10 voucher for www.police-supplies.co.uk. This thread will auto-lock on 25/05/16 so entries must be posted before then, after which I will create a new thread to give you all a chance to vote for your favourite. Good luck! Previous 6 months winners November - David (Old) December - Mazza (Your best of 2015) January - Richhamdo (Power) February - …

      • Like
    • 11 replies
    • 995 views
  11. RegHopeful
    Started by RegHopeful,

    Hellooo its a bit drafty in here, can someone close a door please ??

      • Like
    • 5 replies
    • 789 views
  12. IveToldYouOnce
    Started by IveToldYouOnce,

    Christian cake baker goes to court because they didn't want to make a 'gay' wedding cake, because of their religious views. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-36276436 A very expensive golf club votes to not allow women to become members. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-36340197 Anti-gay not ok. Anti-women ok. 'Funny' world. Why women would ever want to join such a club is beyond me. I wouldn't join a club that had such rules, but then I doubt I'd be the sort who they'd want either.

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 865 views
    OldAfricaHand
  13. IveToldYouOnce
    Started by IveToldYouOnce,

    https://www.facebook.com/candaceSpayne/videos/10209653193067040/ I'm not on Facebook..........but I saw this on the BBC site, and being curious, clicked on the link. It's ridiculous. It's hysterical (in my opinion). It might be worth the 2 minutes of your life just to watch it. It might not. But if you don't laugh at this, then I fear you may have lost your inner child........ Anyway. Enjoy.

      • Like
    • 3 replies
    • 836 views
  14. Jinxer
    Started by Jinxer,

    I unfortunately ran into a National Front demonstration today and stood round for 10 minutes while they marched past. I know it's very rare for me to say this but hats off to all the Police I saw that kept them safe even though they were acting like thugs. If anyone deserves public order offences then it's them and I think the Police acted with great restraint. I'm all for free speech and the right to demo's but what they did was neither, all they did was shout obscenities to all they passed by no matter who they were, it's something I have witnessed before at a football match in the 80's.

    • 0 replies
    • 635 views
  15. Bart
    Started by Bart,

    I'm addicted to this game. It's very good for passing the time. Torn is a text-based online RPG set in Torn City, a dark, murky underworld where only the sharpest survive. In Torn City you can be anyone and do anything. Build your character to infinite strengths and play it your way. Torn City is a massively multiplayer game with thousands of active players around the world. Join them, attack them, befriend them, marry them, trade with them, compete with them. Whatever you do - Do it now! Follow the link below, If you join, I'll get an alert and I'll make contact with you. http://www.torn.com/1986248

    • 2 replies
    • 648 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.