Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. David
    Started by David +,

    I have mancold.

  2. Zulu 22
    Started by Zulu 22 +,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3985114/If-darts-d-stick-sun-don-t-shine-Abuse-victim-s-mother-calls-Eric-Bristow-offensive-man-earth-FINALLY-apologises-calling-raped-young-footballers-wimps.html What did Eric Bristow say. Is he allowed to express an opinion. Police are investigating it as a Hate Crime? Is free speech permitted or not. I was the victim of an attempted sexual abuse as a 15 years old by a youth leader. He got a Black eye and a bloodied nose, was I a bully? If my elder brother had known he would have killed him. I also played for a football clubs youth team from the age of 11 to 19 years of age. The Coach was a bachelor and a Scout le…

      • Like
    • 6 replies
    • 1.8k views
  3. Fedster

    Anyone picked up a bargain? I am after a PS4 bundle some good prices so far but will wait a few more hours. Are you shopping online or via the store?

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 1.7k views
    MajorDisaster +
  4. MindTheGap
    Started by MindTheGap +,

      • Like
    • 11 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. mountaingoat44
    Started by mountaingoat44 +,

    Hi all, I was just curious to see what set up (if any) there are for police sports clubs in Scotland, specifically rowing and cycling? Any help appreciated! Thanks!

    • 1 reply
    • 871 views
  6. OscarWhiskeyEchoNovember
    Started by OscarWhiskeyEchoNovember,

    ello' you all, So I was wondering after reading some weird stuff on the scenario city, what is the STRANGEST/FUNNIEST things you have found on duty whether it be during a search or just handed in to you! Have fun and laugh

    obsidian_eclipse +
  7. Sir Penguin
    Started by Sir Penguin,

    Anybody else seen the size of the super moon tonight?! Sent from my iPhone using Police Community

    obsidian_eclipse +
  8. skydiver
    Started by skydiver +,

    C4 Thurs 21.00 and presumably on 4OD soon. I've only just switched it on I can't believe what prisoners do to each other to get hold or drugs. What is portrayed in the programme isn't good for prisoners and it isn't good for the few staff who remain working. I don't care how badly anyone thinks a prisoner should be treated but there is no way that this could be seen as a positive situation. Prisoners need education, they need to be treated with humanity and they need a positive environment or otherwise they will come out worse than they went in and with no skills or prospects. This programme comes in the week when the government finally acknowledged that …

  9. Chief Cheetah
    Started by Chief Cheetah,

    Should I get a cat? Whilst I do honestly value your opinion I'm looking for your advice on getting a cat and not your witticisms. The good and bad points. Is it a good idea or a bad idea? What should I look out for? I've never had a big pet and my experience of having a pet extends to cold water and then tropical fish for a few years and as a young person (about 10-11) a gerbil. So should I get a cat?

    • 6 replies
    • 821 views
  10. IveToldYouOnce
    Started by IveToldYouOnce,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37962425 Lego has cut ties with the DM. They're not saying it's because of the DM spewing hatred and their own version of what's right in the world, but because of the timing, I'm going to go with Lego finally standing up to all the rubbish that the DM has spouted for years. Finally. Consumers/people can effect change. I doubt the DM cares much and would deny the link with what they've been publishing, but even if this makes a few people stop buying the DM, or look at the DM again and re-evaluate their newspaper choice, then that's a Good Thing in my opinion. I stopped clicking on any DM links a little while ago - if only my …

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  11. Anna32
    Started by Anna32 +,

    By popular request, here is your dedicated topic for discussing forces and ex forces matters. Banter is welcome, use it wisely! :biggrin:

  12. Chief Cheetah
    Started by Chief Cheetah,

    So today is Armistice Day and this coming Sunday will be Remembrance Sunday. Along with paying my respects to all those who have made the ultimate sacrifice I shall be remembering a member of my family who fell in the great war. I invite you all to share with us your specific person whom you wish to remember from any conflict. My Great Grandfather Charlie Holbrook, Driver L/8801 RFA, Died 14/11/1919 aged 29 as a result of injuries sustained in 1917 http://www.cwgc.org/find-war-dead/casualty/375152/HOLBROOK, CHARLIE

    • 0 replies
    • 891 views
  13. OldAfricaHand
    Started by OldAfricaHand,

    Happy Birthday, Whisper. May you have many, many more of them and lots of sunny, funny days in-between. Have a great day today Cheers

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. IrishCop
    Started by IrishCop,

    Well done Ireland, http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-11-06/rugby-union-ireland-beat-all-blacks-at-last-to-end-record-run/7998728

    • 0 replies
    • 1.5k views
  15. IveToldYouOnce
    Started by IveToldYouOnce,

    https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/nov/01/philp-hammond-to-spend-extra-19bn-fighting-cyber-attacks £1.9 billion is a tidy sum of money. And I'm sure I don't need some foreign country taking control of the camera in my laptop to see me sat here in my birthday suit. (That hardly ever happens, honestly.) £1.9 billion. A billion of anything is a lot isn't it? How about finding some f*****g money for the NHS, because I'm getting sick and tired of not knowing when an ambulance might turn up to a job when I really need one. A local A&E is shutting down too and I hear that there aren't enough beds at my local city hospital. I'm sure doct…

    IveToldYouOnce

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.