The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Congratulations to TangoOne for winning the August competition. Part of the prize is to chose the theme for the September competition and he has chosen: Abandoned The winner for the month will receive a moderator award for their profile and the chance to choose the theme for October as well as a £10 voucher for www.police-supplies.co.uk. This thread will auto-lock on 25/09/16 so entries must be posted before then, after which I will create a new thread to give you all a chance to vote for your favourite. Good luck! Previous 6 months winners March - Eddzz!! (Landscapes) April - Dirty harry (Relaxation) May - Police Doge (Sunsets) Jun…
-
-
- 12 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
How terrible it is that something like this should happen with all those killed and injured, just because they were there trying to help people. I wonder who did attack the convoy. Both the Russians and the Syrians deny they had anything to do with it. (praps it was the fairies).
-
Bloody hilarious. I don't watch it, but hearing that Channel 4 had outbid the BBC, I thought "that's a bit cheeky of the production company", after all, the BBC appears to have 'made' the success of the programme, but that's business for you. I thought it odd that with that news, was the news that the 'stars' hadn't confirmed that they'd be going with the programme, and thought "well, that's a bit of a gamble.........." Then yesterday I heard that Mel and Sue weren't going to go with the programme............"good for them" I thought, "in a world of cynicism, they've decided a bit of loyalty is more important than cash". And today, it's rumoured that th…
-
Hi all, just curious to see if police forces have rugby teams at all? Due to start with Avon and Somerset in August and would love to start playing again. When I visited HQ to do my fitness I saw a poster for a football team but nothing for rugby.
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3772784/Let-s-party-started-Married-Labour-statesman-Keith-Vaz-met-male-prostitutes-London-flat-wanted-man-drugs.html Beware your sins will found you out. He has avoided so much scandal that it surely was not going to be long before he was found out. Any one with any honour would resign, not only from a chair, but from his position as an MP.
-
I'm working on a drama screenplay - hope it's ok to ask these questions here - if anyone can help with these, it'll be greatly appreciated. So, I've read about the Police National Computer - does this only have information on criminals or might it have information on anyone who was a witness or victim too? Who can access this computer & is this available at every police station. Basically, I want character A to look up character's B's name, thinking that they're a criminal but character B actually turns out to be the parent of a victim. Am I right in thinking a Special Constable role is unpaid? Could it potentially lead to a Police Constable role (more chance …
-
-
Oh well resit tomorrow information handling, wish me lucky x
-
It would be good to get the opinion of west ham's new stadium? Anyone?
-
My wife let three, yes three, police officers into her house to use the toilet last week. She lives next to an unmanned railway station in Surrey, with no facilities at all. The officers were posted outside whilst an incident was investigated. One of the officers asked her when she gave them a drink and the other two also opted to take the opportunity too. When she told my father, who was in the job in the 70's and 80's, he said that back then it was "more than an officer dared to ask a member of the public" and that you just had to learn to 'hold it'. He also told an embarrassing story that I won't repeat!! i assume that's not the case nowadays but do you find that …
-
-
- 13 replies
- 3.1k views
- 2 followers
-
-
I've just read on the BBC website that John Hinkley jnr. is to be released next month after serving 35 years in an institution for shooting the then U.S. president Ronald Reagon. Let's hope that Hinkley is completely safe now, because someone in the very recent past had his ankle 'strap' switched off having been convicted of something, and look what happened. Sadley though, if anything were to happen (and I hope it doesn't), no one person would be held responsible, as the decision would be by committee. Grrrr
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/36878983 Russia not banned by the IOC - they say the individual sports committees should decide. Despite a report saying that there was "statewide doping". So, the decision they've taken is not to take a decision............? One wonders what they are all paid for. Maybe money talks? And the girl who blew the whistle.......... "The IOC also confirmed it will not allow whistleblower Yulia Stepanova to compete as a neutral athlete in Rio. Stepanova has previously failed a doping test and also did not satisfy the IOC's "ethical requirements"." So the one decision that they have taken is to punis…
-
A new player signing has just recently been made for Manchester United, his name being Pogba. I've read in the news that he will be paid (not earning) approx. £200,000 PER WEEK. I for one would like to say that perhaps someone, somewhere has got that figure wrong, but I doubt it. Surely, that amount of money per week can be seen as nothing more than obscene. I know that there are many on this forum who are strong supporters, and let me say that I have no intention of offending/winding them up
-
The dear old booby has got stuck. She hasn't needed your help in weeks, if not months. Can you help the old girl? E R T V H U S E T E L Channel 4 factual series (3,8)
-
A place to discuss the views of the EU remain or leave referendum. Hopefully to include the reasons why people intend on voting a particular way without insulting the other viewpoint. Sent from me using Witchcraft
-
-
- 730 replies
- 45.2k views
- 2 followers
-