The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Well, 2016 seems to have flown by. As did 2015. Quite a few sad moments with all those famous people passing away, seems more than usual. Plenty of good moments too hopefully! So, as 2017 approaches, what will the new year bring you - for some I guess successfully becoming a special, regular, PCSO, PSV? For others completing your studies? Changing careers or jobs? Maybe some marriages are planned and babies are due? Any new year's resolutions? Or are we all sick of them now?!!! I could do with eating more healthily, cut down on the Chinese takeaways, chip shop visits and those expensive Domino's pizza. Maybe I should learn to cook …
-
-
- 8 replies
- 1k views
- 3 followers
-
-
Hi All Admin - feel free to move if not appropriate here. Some guidance needed; Looking to move to another area with job - possibly Bournemouth/Southampton/Brighton - all of which are expensive areas in comparison to where I'm living now. (Cornwall - £600 pcm for a 2 bed house). Worried that I won't be able to afford something suitable for my family. Does anyone have any experience of getting a key worker rental property? Any advice welcome, thank you.
-
Anybody know any good Police movies, I have some free time this week so looking for something to break up doing my CKP! Few favourites of mine are: Super Troopers Hot Fuzz SWAT Your turn!
-
-
- 40 replies
- 6.8k views
- 8 followers
-
-
May I say as the clock ticks past midnight, A very merry Christmas to you all!! PCW
-
-
- 13 replies
- 1.1k views
- 2 followers
-
-
This was a source of some dispute a few years ago but no less worthy for debate here. At that time, I was - and remain - convinced that Ultravox's Vienna has an unusual sound in it which so many disputed. I was listening to the song just an hour ago through head phones and I still hear it. There is what I am convinced is a 'doesn't it' immediately after the final 'this means nothing to me' at around and between the 4:04-4:06 mark, immediately before the song begins its closure 'oh Vienna'. It's either someone in the recording studio joking 'doesn't it' thinking it would never be heard, or a faint musical instrument with a very soft 'bling a bling' of some s…
-
Merry Christmas to all on PoliceUK! Hope you have a nice day.
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38165395 If I've read that right, Theresa May wanted to deny children an education, and all that comes with it, as some sort of leverage against their parents. Erm. I can't have understood the report properly. Just can't. Because to use a child as leverage against it's parents is something that gangsters do. Not 'honourable' members of Parliament. I'm not even sure that's nasty, it's beyond nasty............
-
The very recent news that two former paratroopers - now both pensioners - have been charged with attempted murder of an Official IRA man during their time as Parachute Regiment soldiers on duty in Northern Ireland, seems to me to be a stark example of lack of equality before the Law. I say this because Tony Bliar gave IRA terrorists a letter of guarantee that they would not be prosecuted for crimes committed during The Troubles - the murderous activities of terrorists against The Crown. It seems that the chief prosecutor in NI is the former legal adviser to Gerry Adams; being a cynic I cannot imagine that he is less-than-partisan in his decision to pursue these, and poten…
-
.............wants to build a large wall cutting off Mexico. In fact, he's going to, if he becomes President. He just said so. An actual wall. Tall, and large, with sensors, and towers and border guards and probably with dogs running around with laser cannon on their heads and a minefield, and bazookas and forcefields and Jabba the Hut and My Little Pony........... Sorry, I got carried away with talking utter s**t. Just like Trump appears to be doing. An actual wall. The border is nearly 2000 miles long. AND he says he's going to make Mexico pay for it. Now, I've been to a few border disputes in my years, and getting a neighbour to pay for…
-
Merry Christmas to all on Police Specials Hope you have a good day, whether on duty or not. Cheers!
-
-
Police forced to stamp out rumours that the Home Alone burglars Harry and Marv are targeting houses One neighbouring police force even appeared to briefly fall for the hoax... http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/home-alone-burglars-littleborough-police-12344034
-
Hi folks just thought I start a new thread. Nothing too serious just a place to say hi, introduce yourself or just moan about the weather
-
Now does anyone watch Westworld? Season 1 has just concluded with 10 episodes!
-
- 4 replies
- 962 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37857785 Ok, so I accept that I'm probably biased since I voted to stay in, but I have to say that I agree with that decision. It seems right that the PM cannot impose whatever ruling that they decide on without a parliamentary vote, especially on something that is so important as this and something where the balance of public opinion was so close. Supreme Court to rule on 7/8 Dec.
-
-
- 170 replies
- 14.2k views
- 1 follower
-