Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. under 5
    Started by under 5,

    Surely surely not. Would like to see Leadsom get it.

      • Like
    • 71 replies
    • 6.1k views
  2. Milankovitch

    I don't think I'd be so keen to free the bear... Can't imagine the insurance company would believe this one, they'd call you a bear faced liar. I'll get my coat.

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  3. westie
    Started by westie,

    21 again RM. have a good one

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  4. Zulu 22
    Started by Zulu 22 +,

    Perhaps we could lighten up. The Euro championships 2016 have received no coverage whatsoever. Congratulations to Wales for showing that team spirit means more than individuals. Let's hope that England actually start to convert chances into results, and that Northern Ireland can also show the value of team spirit and commitment. Come on England and show the same guts as our Rugby Union boys did in Oz. Not a dig Quokka, well not really, just an observation. smile:

      • Like
    • 13 replies
    • 1.5k views
  5. Jinxer
    Started by Jinxer,

    I bought a car last year from off a friend who swapped his car for it through the online site swapz. I just tried to trade the car in at a car pitch and it has come up as having finance on it. The dealer phoned the finance company who told him not to trade it and that it still has £5,990.00 finance owing on it from 2014. I bought the car in around September last year. The HPI check said the finance was Hire Purchase how do I stand in law about this am I going to lose the car and my money.

  6. VAFive-O
    Started by VAFive-O,

    Another police officer here received this from a British friend of his. I thought it was worth a share!

  7. Jeebs
    Started by Jeebs +,

    I had a rather interesting Friday, passing my final assessments for my police standard driving, and then having a spectacular crash on my way home writing my beloved LR Defender 90 off. Slowing and coming to stop at a stop junction, between about 5-10mph and sailed straight on through, due to a huge diesel and rubber deposit on the road. Out in to the middle of a national speed limit A road, t boned at 60mph! OUCH! My insurance company have this down as me being at fault (have to blame someone), however I/O states it's not and there was nothing that could have been done to avoid the collision, with the attending traffic officers being in agreement. Does any…

    Reasonable Man +
  8. Zulu54
    Started by Zulu54,

    Please remove if inappropriate.. So I'm sat here watching trash on a day off with a dash of 12 Year Japanese Whiskey (See Attached) This got me thinking whats your tipple? Z

    TheFlomeister +
  9. PoliceDoge
    Started by PoliceDoge +,

    Hey, I'm hoping that any members who have won the photography competitions before could offer some advice, and also that the forum team see this and help. I was lucky enough to be voted the winner of the May 2016 photography competition (with more votes than leave got in the referendum I might add, but I digress!) I opened a support ticket, when I realised that I had won, on Thursday the 23rd June. This was, in part, due to the fact my username was spelt incorrectly in the announcement post, so I didn't get a notification. This support ticket was closed (I think because its department was support team) without comment. I then PMed @Uppy on Friday, and …

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
  10. DB11
    Started by DB11 +,

    The final squad for England's Euro 2016 competition has been announced Squad: Goalkeepers: Joe Hart (Manchester City), Fraser Forster (Southampton), Tom Heaton (Burnley). Defenders: Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Chris Smalling (Manchester United), John Stones (Everton), Kyle Walker (Tottenham Hotspur), Ryan Bertrand (Southampton), Danny Rose (Tottenham Hotspur), Nathaniel Clyne (Liverpool). Midfielders: Dele Alli (Tottenham Hotspur), Ross Barkley (Everton), Eric Dier (Tottenham Hotspur), Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), Adam Lallana (Liverpool), James Milner (Liverpool), Raheem Sterling (Manchester City), Jack Wilshere (Arsenal). Strikers: Wayne Roon…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
    Milankovitch +
  11. westie
    Started by westie,

    Has the forum been down lately or is it just me and my computer that have had a hiccup or two ?

    Reasonable Man +
  12. Uppy

    Congratulations to PoliceDoge for winning the May competition. Part of the prize is to chose the theme for the June competition but unfortunately I haven't had a suggestion yet so the moderator suggested theme is: The Weather The winner for the month will receive a moderator award for their profile and the chance to choose the theme for July as well as a £10 voucher for www.police-supplies.co.uk. This thread will auto-lock on 25/06/16 so entries must be posted before then, after which I will create a new thread to give you all a chance to vote for your favourite. Good luck! Previous 6 months winners December - Mazza (Your best of 2015) Januar…

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 942 views
  13. Zulu 22
    Started by Zulu 22 +,

    It is good to see that the site is back in working order. I have had nobody to fall out with except mi sen.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  14. WhiskeyWhiskey99
    Started by WhiskeyWhiskey99,

    I'm looking at learning to drive, can anybody suggest a good company to learn with in the London area? Thanks

  15. Guest Dan!Dan!Dan!
    Started by Guest Dan!Dan!Dan!,

    http://www.letour.com/le-tour/2015/us/

    • 2 replies
    • 2.9k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.