Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    I found this in my kitchen cupboard today - as you can see, it's a little under 6 years out of date.

      • Like
    • 51 replies
    • 3.3k views
  2. ChrisWork

    Hi everyone, I just stumbled across a Valentines competition which is open to the Police where you can win £150 travel vouchers. Thought this may be of interest to some: http://forcesfinanci...mpetitions.aspx Good luck, Chris

  3. Katia1546620610
    Started by Katia1546620610,

    Do you maintain a fitness regime to assist you in your duties? This month Sport-Select.co.uk and Reflex Nutrition are offering you the chance to earn a months worth of premium sports nutrition products absolutely free! If you are prepared to maintain an online training log to chart your progress in the gym or on the track then you have the chance to trial a months worth of: Reflex Instant Whey Reflex Creatine Monohydrate Reflex “The Edge” To take your training to the next level! These three products have been scientifically designed by leading UK Supplement brand Reflex Nutrition to offer the greatest increase in strength, stamina and recovery. To qualify you mu…

  4. BlanketFolder
    Started by BlanketFolder,

    Hello chaps and chapesses. Some Muppet you recently banned has fetched up on the Army Rumour Service and he is hurting our eyes. If you could find it in your hearts to say you are very sorry and have him back you would earn our undying gratitude. Since leaving your forum I fear he has become tired, emotional and deranged claiming he was banned because you have Scottish Mods. This is a monstrous slur on Scottish people and the SC as a whole. http://www.arrse.co.uk/naafi-bar/176206-whats-your-problem-biscuits-ab.html I am sure I may rely upon you to do the right thing. Have him back here. Please. Mind how you go, and out.

      • Like
    • 70 replies
    • 5.8k views
  5. MrKguy
    Started by MrKguy,

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 454 views
  6. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    I'm not accepting 'both/ambidextrous' because rather like fat people saying it's their genes, it's incredibly rare that's true

      • Like
    • 14 replies
    • 628 views
  7. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2091493/Martin-Smith-TV-psychic-paedophile-hanged-cell.html How sad, he is no loss to society, he has done the world a favour by 'topping' himself. Saved the country lots of money. Good riddance to very bad rubbish.

  8. Pickles11
    Started by Pickles11,

    Hi, So, I am probably being paranoid, but if somebody adds me on facebook and I have no mutual friends with them, I accept them to have a mooch to see where they are from etc, and they have everything set to private. I get suspicious thinking hmm, is someone spying on me? I end up deleting them cos I have no clue who they are and suspect it might be someone who is spying on me, ex boyfriend or something!? Anyone!? Is it an offence to create fake profiles on facebook? Or is it only if there is criminal activity? These people/person never communicate with me, I just get suspicious because I'm a very suspicious person for some reason lmao!

      • Like
    • 15 replies
    • 969 views
  9. Member of public 1
    Started by Member of public 1 +,

    worth a read for the RPU officers

      • Like
    • 10 replies
    • 856 views
  10. Bart
    Started by Bart,

    Just been listening to my local BBC radio station. One of the staff from the recruitment section at Cumbria police was being interviewed reference their current recruitment drive. She stated that policespecials.com was an very good site to get more information about joining the specials. Nice bit of free advertising by the BBC.

    • 8 replies
    • 638 views
  11. Daniel
    Started by Daniel,

    Hi Guys, I was going to write this when I woke, but I'm having trouble sleeping so here I am, In a few week I am due to pick up my car from the dealership but I am worried about leaving it outside my house (Street), I fear that kids might damage the car, Not only kids but adults to as there is a pub just about 2-3 minutes from my house and well a Friday night isn't always quiet, My insurance excess is £300, Might not seem a lot to some... I've searched for garages around my area to store the car in at night but none.. Am I just worrying about nothing? Thoughts? Thank You! - Daniel

      • Like
    • 16 replies
    • 949 views
  12. UK-Bod
    Started by UK-Bod,

    Anyone watching this on BBC1? Following a police unit combatting dog fighting and illegal breeds etc. So far so good, feel sorry for the dogs though.

      • Like
    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  13. E29NP1546080952
    Started by E29NP1546080952,

    A valid point or not?

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  14. bensonby
    Started by bensonby +,

    .....someone in the nick and said "all that stuff you write on ps.com" at the start of his sentence..... I guess I had to be outed sooner rather than later. I'm surprised it took so long. I did say that I wasn't coy in who I was when writing online. Anyone with half a brain could work out who I was and I do not deny it or shirk from it if asked. I've met (lots of) people off here before (but it was the first time I genuinely didn't know that they were on here before.

    • 19 replies
    • 1.2k views
  15. Bouncer
    Started by Bouncer,

    http://www.dailymail...exhibition.html

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.