Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. aerialrocket
    Started by aerialrocket,

    Step 1: Make sure you wear clothes Feel free to add

  2. Candles
    Started by Candles +,

    This made me laugh, so had to share it!! Source: Coventry Telegraph

      • Like
    • 18 replies
    • 1.8k views
    Administrative Account
  3. dazzer34
    Started by dazzer34,

    Just about to start Mrs Browns Boys Last episode who's watching?

      • Like
    • 19 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. aerialrocket
    Started by aerialrocket,

    i support it If you don't know what ACTA is just read this. What is ACTA? ACTA ensures people everywhere can continue to share non-pirated material and information on the web ACTA does not restrict freedom of the internet. ACTA will not censor or shut down websites. ACTA ensures that organised crime can be pursued when intellectual property is stolen - harming innovation, fair competition and destroying your jobs ACTA is not about how we use the internet in our everyday lives. ACTA allows people to continue using their social networks such as Twitter and Facebook just as they have in the past – no change. Computers, iPads or iPhones will not be chec…

  5. Bisonex
    Started by Bisonex,

    My local TV stations here in Sweden are SV1 and SV2. If I watch them in the daytime, they sometimes show some really old programmes that I haven't seen since I was a kid in the UK and they bring back some memories of yesteryear. Does anyone remember any of these? Ivanhoe (starring Roger Moore) Follyfoot Daktari Skippy Cheyenne Van Der Valk The Virginian The High Chaparral Mr Ed They also had on a programme made in the early 60s called "The Singing Ringing Tree". It was made in the former communist East Germany - do NOT watch it if you are of a nervous disposition - this is the creepiest thing ever shown on the planet and it will give you nightmares. It should …

      • Like
    • 3 replies
    • 514 views
    E29NP1546080952
  6. dazzer34
    Started by dazzer34,

    HI All Snow is coming for most parts of the Country Today. So stay safe and wrap up warm. Update: No snow yet in Southampton Is there any in your area?

      • Like
    • 58 replies
    • 3.3k views
    Police Constable 1 +
  7. Bart
    Started by Bart,

    In reply to your pm, yes it is me. Can't reply on arrse as my computer is offline at the moment and I can't post using my phone on the site.

    • 11 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. Wookie1546081346
    Started by Wookie1546081346,

    I'm new(ish) to this forum and keep seeing the expression 'freeman' bounded about, usually near a YouTube click involving an antiestablishment type person so I Gooled 'freeman' and clicked on the first result. My blood is now boiling and I have had to step away from the site as I can't believe the amount of tripe being spouted. One such nugget is that you don't owe any money if you take out a loan agreement as you are being lent money you already own and therefore you are being conned into paying interest on money you already owe. OK, I'm now just as lost trying to explain what was said as I was when I read it. To me it's absolute #%^{^{*] and I'm in danger of burstin…

      • Like
    • 29 replies
    • 1.8k views
    Jeebs1546081084
  9. MrKguy
    Started by MrKguy,

    Hey, and most of you may remember the topic on the word innit , I must confess that was just an example topic for my own purposes* to get some opinions on the forum, and It has enlightened me now ( with a big sacrifice to my rep score though ) . Thanks for all that posted and if you also remember I said about the modern lang study thing? well thats what it was part of it. *[ I made some comments to get people posted and kept on going at it to get more and more opinions, sorry If It seem rude at the time , it was nothing personal. ] Now I need a questionnaire type thing. None of the data will have an names or anything just purely data on a spreadsheet/chart etc.. Th…

      • Like
    • 18 replies
    • 1.6k views
  10. SC Ben1546081185
    Started by SC Ben1546081185,

    Is anybody watching this? Quite interesting!! Especially the two who work for free with security on their days off

      • Like
    • 71 replies
    • 5.2k views
  11. GMP_Lee
    Started by GMP_Lee,

      • Like
    • 22 replies
    • 1.4k views
  12. tommytwotanks
    Started by tommytwotanks,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifaQ8VhharY

    • 1 reply
    • 560 views
  13. Josh'Grizzly'Gregory
    Started by Josh'Grizzly'Gregory,

    I'm trying to measure my time for a 1.5 mile run, the easiest way to do this I've come up with is to lap the local rugby pitch. Only problem is I've no idea as to what the complete circumference of a rugby pitch is, so my question is using the dimensions of a rugby pitch how many laps would I have to do to achieve 1.5 miles?

      • Like
    • 9 replies
    • 5.2k views
  14. bensonby
    Started by bensonby +,

    Why is it sometimes old news stories/pictures etc suddenly come to the fore on the internet again, often a long time after they first went up, and suddenly start appearing in different places. The picture here: in this thread was teh subject of two threads yesterday and I also saw someone (non police) posted it on his facebook yesterday. I first saw that picture years ago.... why is is suddenly all over the place?

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 529 views
    Administrative Account
  15. Shikari
    Started by Shikari +,

    Hey guys, I''ve recently gone on a break with my girlfriend, and i'm looking to start fresh, with pretty much everyone I know, in my routine, everthing. I was wondering if any of you have had an epiphany and done the same, or if you have smaller scale stories of starting again with people/your life. I'm not a big fan of talking abot my emotions with people they're over, or even starting conversations like that but I think it's something I should do. I also want to be able to wear and do what I want without feeling like people are judging me, or that I should act like people want me to. I have a brown trench coat (Like Castiel's from Supernatural) that I love, but do…

      • Like
    • 13 replies
    • 726 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.