The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
-
I am already a Volunteer at Cancer Research UK although I would like to have another Volunteer position. I would like something involving the homeless or similar. Helping serve meals or blankets to homeless would be very rewarding. Are there any particular charities that I should look at. I am under 18 by just over a year and I can see this being a problem. Thanks to all who reply.
-
Related Story: Ali Dizaei Sent Back To Jail
-
Related Story: Ali Dizaei Sent Back To Jail
-
- 0 replies
- 682 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/9076519/Top-judge-ordered-to-scrap-human-rights-ruling.html At last the Appeal Court are coming to the right decisions, it appears Judge Nicholas Blake frequently gets it wrong, but he does come from the same chambers as that leading civil rights woman, Cherie Blair, perhaps her leanings were rubbing off on Blake.
-
-
- 13 replies
- 604 views
- 1 follower
-
-
God bless the Americans... Metro
-
Hi All I have recently upgraded my camera and I have available my Nikon D5000 12.3 MegaPixel dslr Digital Camera with 18-55 mm Vibration Reduction (VR) lens with auto focus kit plus many extras. This is a great camera and is in MINT condition with all original packaging, manuals, and leads. There is not a single scuff, mark or blemish on any of the camera or lens. The glass is immaculate. The camera has only taken a little over 5000 pictures which is very low. The camera has full HD video recording capability and has a swivel screen to make video recording a high or low level easier. A full description of the camera is available at; http://www.europe-ni.../consumer…
-
- 2 replies
- 1.9k views
- 2 followers
-
-
.............anybody care to place a bet on when Greece will 'fall' out of the Euro? I reckon it'll happen between Christmas and New Year. It could be a rocky road for shares in the next few weeks...........
-
-
- 29 replies
- 2k views
- 2 followers
-
-
An important message to all, especially the Police. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_QoPPuw15M How can Police let them get away with this? :)
-
I note that Venezuala has stated it will provide military assistance to Argentina if the latter decides to go to commence military activity over the Falklands and several other South American are also giving us a hard time over the issue. Given the defence cuts we have seen visited upon our Armed Forces in recent years I think we would have great difficulty defending the Falklands as we did all those years ago and if we attempted to do so I suspect our servicemen and women would be placed in grave danger through lack of proper support and equipment. Yet another instance of this Government failing to face up to its core responsibilities.
-
- 41 replies
- 3.4k views
- 2 followers
-
-
As we know the quality of our protective gear is a bone of contention. Armed as standard policing is probably on the way sooner rather than later so I have created a new piece of officer saftey equipment that I feel will totally revolutionise the force. Introducing the tactical METKnife. If anyone else wants to waste a few hours.. http://pimpmygun.doctornoob.com/app.php
-
Is anybody watching this at the moment? It's a program looking at the process the coroners office and it's staff go through when they investigate a death. It's rather interesting, as an SC I've only ever bagged and tagged a body at hospital. It's interesting to see what happens when a death is unexplained from the otherside. EDIT: The collisions investigations teams laser recreation of the scene is amazing! Technology is epic! Pathologists also seem just a little bit unhinged
-
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/9071212/Harry-Redknapp-becoming-England-manager-is-not-a-foregone-conclusion-says-Tottenhams-Sir-Keith-Mills.html Sir Keith Mills, a non-executive director at Tottenham, has said played down the chances of Harry Redknapp replacing Fabio Capello as England manager insisting there is no guarantee the FA will make him an offer. As far as I am concerned England cannot have him. #COYS
-
- 3 replies
- 1.4k views
- 2 followers
-
-