The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
So i have just done something that i thought that i would / could never do, i am participating in the sports relief mile on the 25th march 2012 After losing some weight and eventually signing up for the special constabulary late last year i have decided that i will do something for the benefit of others. Some of my friends have asked why but i have told them this is what i want to do and i am standing by my decision. this is my page if anyone fancies having a gander (or your just nosey and want to see me in my sport relief t-shirt) i have a total of £100, i am not asking anyone on here to donate, i wouldn't expect you lot too, after all i am quite new so is anyone el…
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2102964/John-Bercow-ordered-artist-ensure-wasnt-painted-short-22k-official-portrait.html Poor little John(he is 5' 3'' not 5' 6''), he is 5' 6'' when standing on his box. Poor little chap, he has such a complex about being a shortie. The picture would be a lot cheaper if it was his actual size. Get a life John Boy, you will always be short, get over it.
-
- 3 replies
- 398 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi Guys I dont think half of the people on here would remember me but I took a break from the forum due to personal life commitments and being busy with training! Now that's all over and I have been unleashed on the general public I thought I would come back here to see what is going on.
-
Wow, and then I found another video and realized that I am actually pond scum.
-
Feel free to move to the Locker Room if you think more appropriate Any budding poets out there would like to send in their entries ??
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-2103251/Dereck-Chisora-David-Haye-brawl-Adam-Booth-gets-cut.html David Haye is just a common thug, a man with no integrity, behaving just like a yob on a saturday night. What a fine advert for the youth of today. The days of gentleman boxers like Henry Cooper, Clay and a few others are well passed. I hope the police officers who were injured recover quickly. Lets hope the Boxing Board take a stern view of Haye and the other yob, and ban them forever.
-
-
- 21 replies
- 1.3k views
- 2 followers
-
-
-
-
......have, apparently, won in their bid to stop prayers before council meetings. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-16980025 So. I take it that we're not a Christian country any longer then? Surely, if the majority of councils want to pray, then they can pray, and those that don't (the minority) can abstain from doing so? I'm assuming that this judgement doesn't affect those who want to pray before any 'civic' meeting - as their rights to do so would then be being ignored? I really do wonder where this country is going............apart from downhill.........being slowly stripped of it's 'Britishness' by minority groups left, right and central.
-
- 22 replies
- 2k views
- 2 followers
-
-
http://margarethodge...-abuse-scandal/ http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2103522/Suspend-work-tsar-MPs-demand-action-fraud-probe-job-placement-scheme.html Show Pony- Dave doesn't appear to be very good at picking advisors, they turn out to be bent, or inefficient, but at the same time it rather erks when someone like Margaret Hodge, hardly the epithomy of integrity, honesty, and efficiency, criticises others, she leaves a lot to be desired.
-
As happy as we are with the way things are going on here there is always room for improvement and new ideas. With our excellent clientel who I am sure care about this site as much as us mods/admin.Just wondering what people would want to happen.I think the site technical format is more or less fixed and is the same as the sister sites under the same ownership.So its idea about new content and sub forums. I would like to see traffic increase generally.There will always be a place for boots and torches and extra kit etc but I would like to see more wider debate on police and news topics. I don't look at all the other police sites but on here there is no clique going on a…
-
-
- 32 replies
- 4.1k views
- 4 followers
-
-
Just wondering about previous members who at one time posted alot and now seem to have moved on anyone know anything? Miss Miller Freestyler-onli Bubblesiswasted Kerryelisabeth rick955 Where some of my favourites.If you still read the site any of you please pop in and say hello. Likewise anyone who fondly remembers anyone else give them a mention on this thread and see if there is any intel about them. Memory lane time guys.
-
Hi, I can't download the iPhone app from here, or find it in the app store, Might just be me, but when I select it, all I get is unavailable.
-
- 12 replies
- 1.2k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Any guys here wear football socks under your boots? I see 'Arry Redknapp has had a rant about the Spurs players who mix'n-match their socks by cutting off the lower section of their football socks and then tape the upper bit of the sock to a sports socks. Their explanation is that football socks slip and slide on the sole of the foot and cause blisters. They can't wear ordinary/sports socks beneath the footie ones because it makes them too thick - hence the reason for the cutting phenomenon. One of the Spurs players said that it's impossible to wear boots with football socks and that even blokes in the army can't wear them. What about police officers, then? Can you?
-
On my AOL homepage,it has been reported that a 26 year old guy has been imprisoned for hacking into facebook. There have been many instances of late regarding computer hacking. I have often wondered why the authorities can't use these hackers and their skills to hack into those disgusting peodophile sites,and other financial sites, so that the offenders can be caught more quickly. It would make me think then that they (the hackers) may have earned a reprieve.
-
-
- 11 replies
- 686 views
- 2 followers
-