The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Not having a go at anyone in particular, but this appears on the forum from time-to-time, and for some reason it really grinds my gears. I also noticed it in a quote of an academic on the BBC website today! I'll try to find the article...in the meantime, here are the most basic definitions I could think of: SELFLESS Lacking a sense of self. Unselfish; to put the needs of other persons over and above the needs of oneself. SELFISH Being primarily concerned with the self. To put the needs of oneself first over and above the needs of other persons.
-
Hi, I am doing a L2 Public service course at the moment at College and I plan to then apply as a SC and also go onto Public services L3 ( 3 A levels ) which is a 2 year course Once I have done L3 I could go and do a course at University involving policing. I am not sure what to look into? I have seen on the net that specific forces as launching a policing degree. http://www.bbc.co.uk...kshire-15126990 I am sure doing a Policing degree would put me in a very good light to become a regular as I would of also been a special for a number of years. I would like to stay in education for as long as possible as it will help me drastically to become a Police officer. I hav…
-
This is Police related, might give a clue to what was going on in this house, I put up answer on Wednesday.
-
Has anybody heard of this scheme? Can you see any downsides? www.peugeot.co.uk/Just-Add-Fuel
-
http://www.youtube.com/embed/bKCZRg4EveU I found this when browsing on youtube for the 2 Ronnies "Minister for Cuts" sketch. think it's pretty clever
-
Usual rules: 1 - The submitted photograph must be your own work. 2 - Group members may only submit one entry per month to the competition. 3 - Minimal retouching is allowed (brightening, sharpening, smart fix etc.) but entries that have been retouched to the extent that they appear completely unnatural will not be considered. 4 - The photograph must be taken between 01/10/2011 and 22/1/2012. 5 - By entering the competition you consent to the photograph being posted on the PoliceSpecials.com forum to allow members to vote for the winner. The entries will be displayed on the PoliceSpecials.com forum from 23/1/12 and 30/1/12 and PS.com members will be able to vote for …
-
Good afternoon. I have recently started work with the UKs largest banking group. Absolutely love the job, the money is great, the people are amazing. However, there's one issue. We have a lady training us at the moment, she's lovely in my opinion. However, two males from the group are very disruptive and it's a wonder they've not been asked to leave. However, after a bunch of us all added eachother on Facebook I've come across the two males on there 'slagging' off the female trainer. What would you do in this situation? As we've all been hand picked to do the role and the company is spending £1000s on getting us trained. But, these two seem to think they're back at sc…
-
What was your first car? If i was to pass my test it would be 1996 BMW 7351
-
-
- 60 replies
- 2.8k views
- 2 followers
-
-
What an absolute legend this officer is. Especially towards the end when he flashes his blues and shouts 'Power to the people'.
-
-
If you could do any police job within any law enforcement agency in the world, what would it be? Mine would be this A police officer on skis. Skiing on some of the best slopes in the world whilst getting paid a decent wage and locking up bad guys, heaven
-
I haven't bought a PC Game for my laptop in a couple of years the games I bought before you put the disc in your laptop, it whizzed, plenty of disc drive noise but a couple of minutes later GAME ON oh what a joy so here is the newest game suitable for Windows Vista that caught my eye a month ago I thought I would try it outit arrived, it went in my disc drive - whizzing heard but no game nothing occurs, so computer :OPEN the disc in /E and run.exe ! yes something starts happening, INSTALLATION? oh look, there is now a STEAM icon on my desktop, double click it! now I can play the game 8-) but no :o that just opens you a STEAM ACCOUNT but still no game go …
-
-
what do you think of arresting judge who failed to honor his oath and basically failed to recognize defendant's human rights? what to do in that situation? for example you as policemen have to produce ID upon demand, status and full name and business address, otherwise there is no difference between you and private citizen, but not in judge's case?
-
-
- 91 replies
- 10.1k views
- 4 followers
-
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J505dMg_eg&feature=youtube_gdata_player Not new new, but reasonably recent. Lots of offences here I think, mainly from the woman.