The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
http://lifestyle.aol.co.uk/2012/01/16/could-the-london-olympics-cause-a-deadly-epidemic/?ncid=webmail5
-
-
I just wanted to say how it really, really - REALLY gets on my nerves when people shorten phrases when in actual fact there is no reason to do so. Such as; Attempted Murder shortened to Attempt Murder Assualting a Police Officer shortened to Assault Police No real harm in this it just annoys me no end! Just needed to get that one off my chest!!
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-16576674 They know how to spend money, those boys (and girls). 3.8 million on cars, doesn't include taxis or public transport or the PM or deputy. How can they say this is reasonable? They really do live in their own little detached world.........
-
- 2 replies
- 319 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi, I am selling a full set of Wilson X31 golf clubs or 2 individual Taylormade clubs [see below] This includes, Driver, 3-wood, 3 & 4 Hybrid, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, SW and PW irons and Putter. The clubs are mens right handed and the irons have been extended by 1 inch. I have also upgraded the grips to "Golf Pride" mid size grips. The clubs are 12 months old and are in great condition. I have included lots of photos below. The have general usage marks. The 3-wood has a "sky mark" on the top of the head. This is a cosmetic scuff about the size of a 5p piece that does not affect how the club plays. I will also include a set of Taylormade headcovers for the driver, 3 wood, …
-
- 0 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
So Im looking to change my ISP and Phone line provider, I currently have just Sky TV and was going to get sky internet and phone as im not at all happy with my current Internet service provider and if I get sky to do all 3 they will give me Sky anytime+ which sounds quite good. Then today I got some well timed junk mail from Virgin Media about their all in service and that also looks pretty good. I currently have all the sky channels (minus ESPN and the xxx ones) and pay £52 a month for the privilege, Virgin is cheaper but I would have to pay extra for the sport and movie channels so I think they would be about the same on cost. Have you used either or both? which is …
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/8724833/British-atomic-clock-most-accurate-in-world.html It looks as if GMT is going to be voted out of existance in favour of UTC. The UK is doing it's best to retain GMT but numerous other countries are going to vote against it.
-
-
- 15 replies
- 474 views
- 2 followers
-
-
How do you stop it taking over your life? I swear I spend every spear minute reading posts on my phone. Is this normal behaviour?
-
I have a tendency to post things I find interesting for you lot to have a look at, last time it was 1920's mug shots, this time its black and white photographs which have been hand coloured. Hand Coloured Photos - Imgur What do you lot think? Its an amazing skill in my books EDIT: I believe you can upload a photo for whoever has done these to recolour if you ask nicely :lol:
-
Introduced to me by my daughter. (Even though I have a dislike of cats it's quite amusing). Some swearing occurs.
-
-
New Karma system- lower Karma for many of us. This is clearly unacceptable... This here is a shameless thread for building people's Karma back up again, by any means necessary. Now then...Are there any MODs that are up for being bribed/blackmailed/threatened? Disclaimer- entirely a joke thread. The new forum updates are great xD. (More karma for that maybe?)
-
Just seen this on YouTube and made me laugh!
-
I have had answers to my questions now and hopefully will be able to quit and live a healthier lifestyle.
-
Okay you see a shirt for £97 but you don't have enough money! so you borrow £50 from your mum and £50 from your dad. You buy the shirt and have £3 change, you give £1 to your mum and £1 to your dad and keep £1 to yourself. Now you owe them both £49. £49 + £49 = £98 + YOUR £1 = £99. So where is the other £1?