Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Sam Vimes
    Started by Sam Vimes,

    Well I think the time is up for my 7 year old laptop... Although I don't use a computer as much as I used to, I do at least use one often enough to need one! And I think i've decided to make the move to Apple, since all other electronics in my life are Apple! I originally looked at the Powerbook Pro but realised I don't really need the portability these days; I don't think this laptop has been unplugged and moved from my desk in years, and I have an iPad for mobile web surfing around the house. And so I ended up looking at the iMac. I now have the problem of size, a common problem for men.... Do I go big, or small? The 27" seems to be slightly too big to look at from ac…

      • Like
    • 39 replies
    • 2.5k views
  2. Switch
    Started by Switch,

    LV/NSI, The Chat Room has been very unstable lately, I don't know if this has anything to do with an overload due to normal members being able to use the chat system. Currently (as of 2100hrs) we are unable to enter the chat room. LV do you know any reason behind this problem?

    • 3 replies
    • 618 views
  3. eddie_wakey
    Started by eddie_wakey,

    Having just returned from France for the new year, noticing their unleaded was quite expensive, but their diesel was a lot cheaper. I know it used to be the case over here that Diesel was cheaper than petrol, what changed? As i understand diesel is easier to make, their fore cheaper? Its also more economical, so why should it be more expensive?

      • Like
    • 25 replies
    • 2.7k views
    E29NP1546080952
  4. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    I'm writing a short story where a 12 year old lad is arrested on suspicion of theft. He'd need an appropriate adult with him... what does the appropriate adult actually do, please? Do they just sit and listen? Or are they allowed to say anything during the interview? Can they speak to the child before interview? And if the child admits nothing, and explains away certain things, would the child be bailed pending further enquiries? Thanks.M&MBM2010-01-10 16:52:35

  5. Esr
    Started by Esr,

    Looking at this BT infinity. Does anyone have it and is it any good?

      • Like
    • 16 replies
    • 1.7k views
    Immigration Doge
  6. Radman
    Started by Radman +,

    Swap the word 'Client' for 'Service User' and I think they got it bang on all those years ago...

    • 3 replies
    • 625 views
  7. SergeantAngel
    Started by SergeantAngel,

    I was recommended to do some Voluntary work to add to my CV and gain skills such as confidence and dealing with the public, 2 days later I am now a Volunteer at Cancer Research UK. I start next Tuesday, looking forward to it

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 704 views
  8. Guest baby elephant
    Started by Guest baby elephant,

    With all the bad weather that's around at the moment,I hope that no-one out there has suffered either with the very high winds or the flash flooding. I know that one of my neighbours in the next village here in N.Wales has lost 200 of his sheep in the flooding,so I hope that that has not happened to you Pen.

  9. Adamski1546081335
    Started by Adamski1546081335 +,

    ... Purple!

      • Like
    • 12 replies
    • 1.2k views
  10. cmdkeen
    Started by cmdkeen,

    Police corruption, "The Security Services", a hat tip to proper old fashioned government sex scandals, proper cars costing less than £2k. Rather good I thought thought a little eager to do the whole explaining all the bits of his life we know from the Morse series.

      • Like
    • 12 replies
    • 1.3k views
  11. Time_Bandit1546080817
    Started by Time_Bandit1546080817,

    As the name describes really... Two Three that I have found... 1. I can't "multi-quote". When I do click on the multi-quote tab it takes me straight into reply page (therefore only quoting the ONE that I have pressed on, when I may want to quote more than that one). 2. When I click on my own name at the top right corner, instead of the drop down menu it clicks straight into the main profile page. However for a split second it shows you a drop down menu. 3. When you highlight something in an attempt to colour the word, when you click on the colour codes bit (don't know the proper words but these - [color="#9ACD32"[/color) come in at the top of your post, rather than "w…

      • Like
    • 12 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. Fedster
    Started by Fedster,

    A million people lined the streets of London to cheer the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on their wedding day. Were you one of them? Explore our high definition image of the procession along The Mall and, by zooming in, see if you can find yourself in the crowd. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13200114

      • Like
    • 6 replies
    • 3.7k views
  13. MrBlonde
    Started by MrBlonde,

    Apple have kept this one fairly quiet - due to continuously charging the old battery in docks, the original Nano is now a bit of a fire hazzard If you have a Gen 1 Nano you can return it to Apple and they'll swap it for the new model for free, so take a look in the loft for an old one Link below, just complete the details and enter the serial number, they'll post you a Jiffy bag and pre-paid envelope for the return, then wait for a shiny new one to turn up http://www.apple.com/support/ipodnano_replacement/

      • Like
    • 11 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    LV set this up years and years ago - then became a very supportive regular - so out of the Mods who is a regular and who is a Special?

      • Like
    • 11 replies
    • 1.1k views
    Administrative Account
  15. killicksparker
    Started by killicksparker,

    This made me laugh Some burglars are so intent on committing their crime they don't think of the possible consequences

    • 2 replies
    • 615 views
    killicksparker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.