The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Has anyone got any advice on how photographers can deal with police officers that think they are above the law. I got stopped from taking photos of a incident in a public place so I need up going to the police officer's chief constable and then the chief constable sent letters to his police officers after this
-
Turkey starts the revolution.
-
- 1 reply
- 641 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Just a post because it expresses my love for horses, and especially Zena. When you retire from the Met Zena please let me know as I would be proud and honoured join my colleagues and do some Rural Special Mounted patrol with you up here in leafy Hertfordshire. Zena
-
-
Usual rules: 1 - The submitted photograph must be your own work. 2 - Group members may only submit one entry per month to the competition. 3 - Minimal retouching is allowed (brightening, sharpening, smart fix etc.) but entries that have been retouched to the extent that they appear completely unnatural will not be considered. 4 - The photograph must be taken between 01/09/2011 and 22/12/2011. 5 - By entering the competition you consent to the photograph being posted on the PoliceSpecials.com forum to allow members to vote for the winner. The entries will be displayed on the PoliceSpecials.com forum from 23/12/11 and 30/12/11 and PS.com members will be able to vote f…
-
Hi All, Trying to create a blackberry training guide for staff. Does anyone have and templates etc? Thanks
-
As most of you know, I'm a writer. I've a number of crime novels which I have written over the years. My first one was picked up by an agent, and after several rounds of re-writing and improvement, she tried to place it with a publisher. Had a lot of interest, some rave rejections, but no offers. She wasn't keen on my latest crime novel and we parted company a couple oif years back. I now have a new agent who thinks I'm very talented, adores that novel, and is trying to place my current novel and Gladiator School. Meanwhile I have my first novel sitting on my hard drive do8ing nothing. It's a good book, but falls outside the publisher's comfort zone. The obvious thing to…
-
-
- 51 replies
- 2.3k views
- 2 followers
-
-
-
:angry: For those who use it, 'nuff said I think. Coupled with the fact that RM are not taking customer calls in respect of any of the glitches. I have spent the last 20 minutes reinstating the internet connections as per their recorded message and still nothing!
-
In another (serious) thread, the subject of funny headlines that had not been thought through surfaced. It seemed like a good idea for a thread and so I will copy across the examples already given and then leave the rest of you to contribute with your own ones. Posted by ITB:- Rioters are responsible for riots. Posted by Scoop:- Chick Accuses Some of Her Male Colleagues of Sexism Most Earthquake Damage is Caused by Shaking One Armed Man Applauds The Kindness of Stangers Prostitutes Appeal to Pope Teen Pregnancy Drops Off Significantly After Age 25 Iraqi Head Seeks Arms Posted by Bikerider:- There was a good on on the television last week. It was one of those '…
-
- 2 replies
- 744 views
- 2 followers
-
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scotland/8951962/Big-Man-tackles-fare-dodging-teenager-on-train.html A passenger on the train from Edinburgh to Perth has become an internet hero after being filmed throwing an unruly teenager off a train. Amazed Big man was not arrested.
-
Hi everybody! So I got my code for my Xbox360 Open Beta, and got the 3 day early pass so I have spent/wasted/got carried away playing it madly since I got in from work. Anyone else get the early access Beta? Have to say I LOVE IT!! it's incredible!! feels and sounds so real! For anyone wondering, officially the open beta opens on Friday 29th and runs till the 10th October What platform will you be using? (and if your Xbox can we start a squad )
-
Ho ho ho! http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2011/12/21/best-fails-of-2011-compilation/?ref=nf
-
-
- 3 replies
- 706 views
- 2 followers
-
-
Good morning, I often hear the name Walt mentioned on the forum, with references to people "Doing a Walt." Could someone please explain to me who, or what, Walt is, and how they/it earned the reputation? Thanks! Adam
-