Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Bas
    Started by Bas +,

    35 days to go!! It's time to get busy. Shopping was done ages ago - now its time to take it to the next level There's something happening in my lounge Now, where's David?

      • Like
    • 38 replies
    • 2.4k views
  2. Ian_C
    Started by Ian_C,

    Here is a photo I took today,, hope you like it..

  3. slippy88
    Started by slippy88 * ,

    Hi, there im a product design student from the University of Sussex. For my project I have to design and build a innovative product that would benefit the police force. I would like to ask if you are a police officer, What kind of problems do you encounter everyday , that someone like me could design a solution for ? Any comments would be much appreciated as it would help me design something that has a real need and would benefit greatly. Many Thanks ! Tom

  4. JimS
    Started by JimS,

    Have you ever wondered what REALLY goes on behind the scenes in the Police? says the blurb on the back of the book. I've just read Police, Crime & 999 by John Donoghue who is a serving officer somewhere in the UK (names and places changed to protect the guilty etc etc) I'm not very good at reviews, but I'll just say that I found it the funniest book I've read. Really laugh-out-loud in places. I just thought other forum members might be interested. It's not out officially until the summer but I managed to get an advance copy from his website, where he is selling them to police & staff at a discount.

  5. Bart
    Started by Bart,

    Right guys, I'm in the process of getting a limited edition HATO vehicle tie pin produced. It's going to be based on this photo. The price is going to be, all inclusive of tie pin, padded envelope and postage. I've kept the prices to a bare minimum to cover costs, The only thing is that you'll have to pay for them up front as I have to pay for the production run out of my own pocket and I'm only a poor HATO. ( 1 = £2.50 2 = £4.20 3 = £5.90 4 = £7.60 5 = £9.30 6 = £11.00 7 = £12.70 8 = £14.40 9 = £16.10 10 = £17.80 11 = £19.50 12 = £21.50 If anyone is interested, drop me a PM and I'll tell you of the different ways to pay, cheers THM

  6. Seven1546080936
    Started by Seven1546080936 +,

    Hello, Just dropping by to say hello, I have been away for approximately 1 to 2 years, due to having my time occupied by other things. I have noticed a change in the layout and a few familiar faces. Anything else I need to be aware of? Ryan AKA Seven

    • 4 replies
    • 890 views
  7. iampps
    Started by iampps,

    A few problems with Userbars.com... I can't save more than one user bar in my login area. Do you have to be a premium member to save multiple bars or something??

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 1.7k views
  8. Police Oracle1546081498
    Started by Police Oracle1546081498,

    Our friends at uniformdating.com are conducting a fun survey about what people think is the sexiest uniform and the reasons why! Enter it now and give your views and you could win a bottle of bubbly! Take Part By Clicking Here

    • 13 replies
    • 1.3k views
  9. Penbwlch
    Started by Penbwlch,

    I almost put this one in the humour section. A lady from G4S has just tried recruiting me for a job managing their staff at the Olympics. Apparently I would have been responsible for a team of over 50 people dealing with operational matters. Lots of interesting duties. However, she lost it when she told me how much they were paying. £17-50 an hour. :roflroll2: I explained to her that I charge more than that for my services locally and that doesn't involve travelling right across the country and lodgings. I also explained that I would have to employ three people to do my jobs while absent. For that I would expect the hourly rate to have the decimal point moved at least …

  10. killicksparker
    Started by killicksparker,

    Blundering theatre staff were left red-faced after Widow Twankey's name was accidentally turned into an expletive in a Christmas panto programme. The character's name was spelt without the first letter in the guide sold to theatre-goers in Whitley Bay, North Tyneside. The mistake was blamed on 'human error' and staff said today they had now withdrawn the misprinted programme. Widow Twankey is being played by BBC Radio Kent presenter Paul Harris in the panto at the Playhouse which is running until January 2. Father-of-two John Fletcher, 51, an accountant from Whitley Bay, North Tyneside, spotted the mistake last week. He said: 'I went into the Playhouse to pick up a …

    • 3 replies
    • 844 views
    Administrative Account
  11. King Scotts
    Started by King Scotts,

    Philips HQ130 Micro Shaver from Argos and the reviews were really good. So I bought one, must say I really like it. Very small and compact and a nice clean shave, wouldn't do very thick hair. But must say for price and size I like it. http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4420174/c_1/1|category_root|Health+and+personal+care|14418350/Trail/searchtext%3EMENS+SHAVER.htm#pdpProductReviews ---------------------------------------------------------- Do you prefer razor blades or electric? Scotts PS Rather good wee xmas prezie I suppose.

      • Like
    • 26 replies
    • 2.7k views
    Eurocopter1546081234
  12. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    As I only know one other member who follows a team, and the team name. Hull v Millwall Npower Championship Venue: KC Stadium Date: Saturday 17 December Kick-off:1500 GMT Coverage: Watch highlights on The Football League Show; updates on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website. Fingers crossed.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  13. Josh'Grizzly'Gregory
    Started by Josh'Grizzly'Gregory,

    To all the gym users in this forum (mainly the ones who weight lift alot), has anyone tried supplementing with nitric oxide? If so, what sort of worth would you give it as a benefitial supplement to your training?

      • Like
    • 27 replies
    • 3.5k views
  14. Katia1546620610
    Started by Katia1546620610,

    Our friends at uniformdating.com are conducting a fun survey about what people think is the sexiest uniform and the reasons why! Enter it now and give your views and you could win a bottle of bubbly! Take Part By Clicking Here

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  15. cwhite90999
    Started by cwhite90999,

    I've been applying for loads of jobs recently. As anyone will tell me and indeed it doesnt take a genius to workout jobs are thin on the ground. I have applied for probably approaching 200 jobs since the summer, if not more. But with my specials application being in, and still wanting to apply for a full time position in the police when I can, is there a a sort of job I should be looking at doing that might give me a better base to go in from, or will it not matter that much?

    • 3 replies
    • 848 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.