The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
-
-
Words fail me really. I'd say I was capable of being a fairly hard individual. I've dealt with all manner of gruesome and downright horrible sights and scenes. Dealt with right nasty individuals. I'm pretty sure I couldn't deal with any part of the investigation......... Possibly the most upsetting news story that I've ever read. This is unbelievable and if it is as is being reported, then I've no idea quite why they should be allowed to live. Really I don't. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-16016672 More, really distressing, details are on the DM site...........I'm not sure where they've got the extra information......... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new…
-
-
- 12 replies
- 816 views
- 2 followers
-
-
Just seen on-line that it is illegal to eat a mince pie on x-mas day =O just wanted to know, would any of you actually arrest someone for eating a mince pie? many thanks, Chris
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15959391 This is all a bit rich coming from a Slug like Campbell, who, whenas Teflon Blairs press officer, probably told more porkies than all the newspapers put together, and was very good at burying bad news, and could only be describes as a shister of the first order. Kettle, pot,black comes to mind very easily. His WMD stories to the Chilcott enquiry should have started with the words, ''Once upon a time...........................................
-
-
- 26 replies
- 836 views
- 2 followers
-
-
£50 million is nothing these days. Tamara Eccelson spends £50 million on a house then another £18 million doing it up! I feel a bit sorry for Daniel Radcliffe, his whole personal fortune spent on 1 house by someone with no talent or skill whatsoever!
-
Why does everybody all-ways take the Mick of out the met? It is funny but after the what? 10ths met joke in one of my threads it got a bit bored and seemed like spam. Is it jealousy or is it just fun. examples- " It's basically a metal wall." - " The MetBalistraria is made of metal though and therefore worth being nicked and weighed in for scrap, so my advice is to make the wall from stone, just as it should be." Not naming but that was funny. but " Ah, the good old MetStepsâ„¢! " another joke the good old Metstick and I even herd one Metspray Just what is it all about? I will probably be bombarded with hate and minus rates, but i'm just curious. …
-
Checking out at the shop, the young cashier suggested to the older woman, that she should bring her own grocery bags because plastic bags weren't good for the environment. The woman apologised and explained, "We didn't have this green thing back in my earlier days." The clerk responded, "That's our problem today. Your generation did not care enough to save our environment for future generations." She was right - our generation didn't have the green thing in its day. Back then, we returned milk bottles, pop bottles and beer bottles to the shop. The shop sent them back to the plant to be washed and sterilised and refilled, so it could use the same bottles over and over.…
-
I have a Grey Tintop Mazda Friendee Bongo Converted Campervan for sale, I bought it last Autumn from Wheelquick in Wigan( Specialise in Bongos).These vans have a cult following with a very helpful owners group site www.bongofury.co.uk . It has 83k on the clock. Really clean in side and out, as well as the engine bay and under to bonnet. In my opinion a good ride, it drives well without any problems. 2WD 2.5TD Auto. Recently serviced and MOTd. Two sets of rims with normal and snow tyres. Recently had a Clumber Conversion from Elite Camper Conversions, a good job by them. Privacy blinds, Rock and roll bed ( very comfy ), new floor, new upholstery, door skins, side conversio…
-
I have a HTC Hero running on Android. Do you have an Android Phone ? know any good Apps ??? Post here and share the knowledge.. Ian
-
- 6 replies
- 954 views
- 1 follower
-
-
It will be interesting to see where this case goes. It's not really funny.......but it is.
-
- 5 replies
- 729 views
- 2 followers
-
-
Anyone remember watching the above programme where members of the public came forward 'off the wall' ideas. Well does anyone have any! Off the wall or serious would do. My idea is wind up table lamps. You can get wind up camping lamps but, I havent seen any that can be used in the house as table lamps. Advantages are you can lower your electricity usage, green as well as saving money. A large lamp base should allow qute a charge to be held. If you are elderly there may be enough charge for someone to come and do it for you which should last a couple of days. Alternatively, good exercise for a pensioner as can wind it up for a few minutes several times in the day. Geniu…
-
I will leave you to guess who this Officer is, first Officer I have met from UKPO he looked as shocked as I felt. This took place at the protest in London. More to come.
-
I've just got home to find all my windows and doors wide open. They've taken EVERYTHING ! It's all gone. The dirty rotten thieving swines!!!!!!!!!!! What kind sick minded lowlife would do that to someone? You are not human! You are the lowest of the low......... That was MY advent calendar, and you had absolutely no right to open it and eat all my chocolates.
-
Evening all, I'm on the last day of my movember campaign and was lookin for some of you fine forum goers to donate me a pound or two. Our office have taken the task on to raise over £500 and so far we have raised over £700 so well beyond our goal. To up the ante the loser out of the 4 of us must keep the tash for an extra 7 days. I am about £15 behind and sadly can no longer top up my donations with my own money. If everyone who reads this donates me a meagre pound I will no doubt climb the ranks and raise the last £30 or so to hit the £200 mark and further build our fundraising for men's health. Dig deep chaps and go to http://mobro.co/Swindells and pop in a pound…