The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
I have, at last, managed to get all my passwords re-set and the Forum et al has allowed me to merge my accounts and here I am. I have no idea why it has taken so long, but I decided to persevere so I could annoy you all a bit more :-)
-
-
- 15 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Never seen anything like it, just happened to of come across this! Gives people like Me and my car clubs a band name. We are enthusiasts, Not Cruisers. I'm shocked to say the least!
-
The Wales manager Gary Speed has been found dead at his home after apparently committing suicide. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/8918628/Wales-boss-Gary-Speed-found-dead.html Cant believe it :sorry: Just goes to show how fickle life is!!!
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-15892074 Seems like a good idea.
-
- 10 replies
- 434 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I really think they should've thought about this a bit more... Source: BBC News
-
Hi, I going to write a graphic novel and need some help with my script please. The story is about a virus that spreads through out the UK, turning people into violent killers. The infection is spread through a bite similar to the film 28 Days Later. I'm not sure how the UK Police force would react to this as they're not armed. In the story, 80+ people get randomly infected every hour across the UK. Its a worldwide epidemic. The infection would spread faster in the cities as they're densely populated. How would the UK Police respond to this? How much fire power do the police actually have? How many officers are trained to use fire arms? I know the story is sci-f…
-
- 2 replies
- 458 views
- 2 followers
-
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2065880/Britains-notorious-drug-baron-told-Stop-running-300m-empire-prison.html lets just see how intelligent are Judges are when they come to consider this case, and see if they have the guts to tell him to 'go forth and multipy' . That Scumbag should be in solitary, with no access to anyone or any telephone.
-
-
- 16 replies
- 674 views
- 2 followers
-
-
BBC Crimewatch have made a special x-mas appeal as police forces across the UK are hunting a man known as santa, people reported last year a large number of house breakiings just before 25th Dec One mother of kids of two who does not want to be named has told how she was sleeping on the 24th Dec at 11:00pm when she hear a loud noise coming from the living room when she went down stairs into the living room she saw a man in a red coat in her fire place who then steal pies and drink. The most unusal thing of all was the man leave gifts behide when he went away, A police DC has said we have never seen anything like this before and we are worried he is a risk to children…
-
Got called to a job tonight. Deer hit by a car. Car & Driver were ok and had gone home in a bit of shock I'd imagine. After an hour or so of Comms trying to get hold of a vet, I eventually got through to the RSPCA who dispatched one of their officers. The deer had a broken hind leg and unfortunately had to be destroyed on site. Such a lovely animal, it was really sad to see its life ended like that. I know it was suffering, and couldn't be left like that, but it was still sad.
-
Bit of an unusual one this, I was just browsing a video game website and found this image, and wondering if it was real. For those of you that don't know the person being "searched" in this image is a character from the video game Resident Evil 4. He pops up throughout the game selling an arsenal of weapons he keeps under his cloak. From what I can gather, the Police Officers look real enough, however, the fella on the right doesn't have a MetVest on. (Or a stab vest for everyone not in the wonderful met world. ) Also, the Police Officer on the left, his hat looks a bit...well "soft" on the top, for lack of a better word. I've checked the borough code, but "SF" is n…
-
So - you are in the pub or at a party or wedding or wherever, and you meet someone who asks "what do you do for a living?" But tonight you are a bit tired, or perhaps you fear the other person will bang on about unfair speeding tickets they got. So rather than being strictly honest and saying "I am a Police Officer", you instead say "I am a gardener" or "I am a dolphin trainer" Has anyone been in this situation and made-up a false job, just to avoid chatting about police stuff? And if so, what is your usual "made-up job"? EDIT - spelling
-
...Talent might be the wrong word for this... WARNING: Scenes of blood are present in this video! http://youtu.be/S2SUaoVy_iU
-
Hi peeps, I've been away for a few years and I love the new site. I have a little issue. On my status bar I have ''Chat'' with the number 6 next to it. When I click it, I receive the following message ''[#CHAT-02] You do not have access to our chat room.'' Please can someone help me Ta very much Gizzy
-
22 years today since the Hillsborough disaster! RIP
-
Not being too up to date on all things Apple, I was ordering stationery from Viking Direct and saw various Apple products, one Apple ipad 2, in white, 16GB £274.00 including VAT. Not sure if this is good, bad, the same as anywhere else or what but thought I'd put it out there as it's coming up to Chrimbo.