The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
FACEBOOK ANONYMOUS My name is Wayne and I am a facebook addict, I have been clean for 1 week now and have deleted Facebook. Who will join me?
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-14728042 I see that the great unwashed have also stepped in to assist the travellers cause as well. I don't suppose there is a lot I can say without being accused of racism etc. But I find it 'amusing' that for so many people who had no respect for the law to start with (ie not getting the proper planning consent) to now try and use the law to their advantage is a serious case of the pot calling the kettle black. "Refusing the injunction he said the only aspect which gave him some concern was medical evidence received of significant deterioration in Mrs Flynn's condition since the Court of Appeal decis…
-
-
- 105 replies
- 5.1k views
- 3 followers
-
-
As the title suggests and from reading further down the forum, there appears to be a nationwide problem with people nicking other people's stinger badges! Mine has 'disappeared' from my vest hung on the back of a chair during a refs break and despite numerous 'interviews' the offender has not come to light! Does anyone know where I can source a replacement from? All the usual avenues have been explored like ebay, tietacs etc. Cheers
-
Has the police car photos thread been removed, as I have one to post? Have I already asked this - thought I had earlier, but maybe not.
-
- 1 reply
- 388 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I just want to check my understanding of what's going on with Greece. They got into the Euro, somehow (possibly by lying about their country's finances), and then proceeded to spend their new-found currency with gay abandon. Then, somebody, somewhere, says "Hang about - they owe more than they can possibly repay - s**t the bed, we're in trouble." So world markets and share prices take a tumble and the rest of the countries in the Euro all start trying to work out how to stop Greece defaulting on their debt - primarily because if they default then the concern is that Spain and Italy would be caught in the cascade of defaults..........and the Euro would dieeeeeeeeee. An…
-
-
- 26 replies
- 2.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Anyone know any websites where you can sell your car for free? Autotrader & Piston Heads want £10
-
Right, Bouncers can be useful, but 99.9% of the time they an unhelpful, impolite and aggressive individuals. Most of you are now wondering, why the hostility towards this fine group of licenced individuals?!!! Well this evening, I was enjoying a pint with a few mates in a bar, a bit of a fight "kicked off" between a load of thick necked shaven headed numpties, about 8 blokes decided to have a go at each other. All hell breaks loose, but the bouncers/staff decide to completely ignore whats going on, this goes on for around 5 minuets. I decide enough is enough, leave my pint and approach the group of miscreants, by this point door staff have got involved. I identify m…
-
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81869689/
-
It is my great pleasure to announce the change to our new software. We have been testing the new software and it looks good, very good. It is certainly a lot more stable than the current software. We hope to be going live some time next week. It will, however take a few days so we are not sure when the changeover will be completed at this time. As I get more information, I will add it to this thread. However, downtime will be kept to a minimum. One issue you should be aware of is that, in testing for the changeover, one or two (a very small minority) avatars were not transferring across correctly. Therefore you are strongly advised to save a copy of your avatar so …
-
- 29 replies
- 1.8k views
- 2 followers
-
-
I thought I'd start this in Gen Chat then move it to Humour once it's got going. This thread is inspired by a thread on a different forum, which in turn is inspired by this news item. We thought it would be a good idea to do something similar here, but because not everyone here is a photographer, we thought we could be pretentious about anything arty. We could post a poem, for example, or a short piece of prose. Anything arty so long as it's bad or micky-taking. Then we can quote said pieces of art and write pretentious critiques. So dig out your your direst, most boring photos and post them with some pretentious twaddle about them, rouse your Muse from her slumbers an…
-
- 25 replies
- 1.7k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Today I was one of 15 cadets to parade at this brilliant memorial. ( police cadets ) ( this ) maybe other from this forum where there as I saw officers parading about 100-200 officers also parading next to the scotts gaurds, It was a brilliant thing to do, we first had to stand around for a while while the queen and PM and other official's put reefs down and paid respect , There were thousands of people watching our every movements and While I was at attention we were standing next to some war veterans and they were doing some funny things , One was doing hip thrusts to the women's RAF group ( from ww2 ) and others where swigging alcohol. No doubt about 20 …
-
Following on from my discovery of Giraffe in Rome, I've found out he's selling himself again, this time with a bit of added 'hottie appeal' and a slight hint of desperation.
-
It's about my love life and mostly dating coppers, I would appreciate feedback good or bad,the blog is all true although peoples initials and places have been changed to protect their identity, love copperswag also follow me on Twitter @copperswag blog address www.thesecretdiaryofacopperswag.wordpress.com
-
Does anyone know of an online printing company who can pint digital photos on to textured paper? (Similar to a canvas but flat for mounting & framing) Thanks.
-
Oops! http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/11/06/fireworks-display-costing-6-000-goes-off-all-at-once-in-60-seconds-after-tech-blunder-video-115875-23542593/
-
-
- 111 replies
- 3.6k views
- 2 followers
-