The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2063164/Conman-Peter-Foster-Cheriegate-infamy-arrested-weight-loss-spray-fraud-probe.html poor |Mrs Blair, doesn't have much acumen for choosing friends, he's been arrested again. She is obviously a very poor judge of character.
-
- 7 replies
- 589 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
Flt Lt Jon Egging was killed today after a display in Bournemouth. Rest In Peace. Condolences to his family, friends and colleagues.
-
- 19 replies
- 1.5k views
- 4 followers
-
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-15765647
-
-
- 24 replies
- 2.1k views
- 2 followers
-
-
I have just been watching Nigel Farage in a recording of him in the European Parliament in Strassburg. He was speaking of course for UKIP on behalf of the UK and it's membership of the EU which he is naturally against. The recording I found was on the AOL home page. AOL made the point that they were not going to make any comments about it either way,and leave it to the reader to make his/her mind up. It was in my opinion,an excellent speech,and I would recommend anyone to watch it. The points that he makes are so very true,even though it may p*** a lot of people off (including me). If OC reads this, I am sure he too would find it very interesting.
-
For some reason this got me a bit angry! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-15723203 They expect triple pay for Boxing day?? I know a few people who have to work boxing day who don't even get double pay and yet aren't complaining but can't strike because of it, do you think something needs to happen before they start demanding more crazy wages?
-
Is there nothing this man will not do for money. One of his organizations is try to obtain money from HMG to fund a project in a state run by a Despot. But then one Despot helping out another Desport is the norm these days.
-
I watched the Remembrance Day coverage at the Royal Albert Hall, and thought it was well put together, and well fronted by Hugh Thomas. It was good to see most of the Royals were there, the PM, and other Ministers, to pay tribute to those who gave their lives in conflicts. I thought the people who lost husbands, sons etc were very dignified, and the Colonel who was almost in tears at the loss of one of his 'bomb disposal experts'. Where was the ex PM, Tony Blair, there didn't appear to be any sign of him, as he was responsible for sending soldiers to fight in a war that was nothing to do with the uK. Perhaps it was better he didn't attend as he may have been lync…
-
- 6 replies
- 806 views
- 2 followers
-
-
I'm looking to change car, have settled on a model and the main thing putting me off now is thats its rear wheel drive. My estate has a long hill coming down to it, I'm worried any snow or ice will see me stuck at home. Anyone out there got day to day experience of rear wheel drives and can help me go one way or the other??
-
Ok so the news today is the Richard Branson has bought Northern Rock for £747m... What are the chances he paid 747 million pounds because it is the same as the model number of his Boeing Planes??? Source: BBC News
-
Just felt that his name deserved a mention as it keeps getting misspelled , here Tokyo Sexwale is with Sepp Blatter; Edit: This is Tokyo Sexwhale, I couldn't think why I knew the name but they are a band (allegedly!)
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15757165.stm Almost without exception, everything that comes out of this man's gob is a load of old b*llocks. However this time I think he's right on the money.
-
-
- 21 replies
- 1.7k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Hi everyone! You may or may not know that MikeBrum has rather girly hair! Well - he has agreed to shave it all off if we can raise £150 for Children in Need 2011 - Here is the link to the Donation Page Just giving is secure - and the money goes directly to Children in Need - it also does not spam you etc! Please give generously! If a moderator would like to pin this I would be very very grateful? Also - The cutting will happen on Children in Need Night or around that time - so 18th November
-
Hi Guys As you may have seen on my other thread, I put my car up for sale recently. I had an email come through today from someone but it sounds a little fishy to me. Any advice.. Here is the email chain. Just viewed your listing and will like to purchase it.please what is the condition and more detail of it.Cheers. ------- Hi The car is in excellent condition. There are no marks at all inside the car or on the seats etc and the outside paint work is excellent too. I always liked to keep the car clean and the paint work was polished every month to keep the shine. There are no scratches in the paint. The only marks are general wear & tear on the alloys…
-
As I type I believe my handcuffs are in a custody suite about 25 miles away. They should be back with me next week, I hope! It's not the end of the world as I have a spare pair, but it got me thinking... How far (or for how long) have your handcuffs been away from their home on your belt/vest? Edit: iPhone autocorrect...