The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
...from 7:10, here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b016z8qp/The_Impressions_Show_with_Culshaw_and_Stephenson_Series_3_Episode_2/
-
Why don't people drive according to the conditions. As I understand things,foggy weather was involved. I'm sure we have all seen the way a lot of people drive in the fog,(and other weather conditions) and when something like this happens,they wonder why. Please don't get me wrong,the loss of life and serious injury is dreadful to say the least, if only drivers would take heed of these situations. When I was attending the driving school at Hendon, all the PCs pretty much without exception, said how beneficial it would be if members of the public were to attend such a course, even if it were to outline many things other than what is covered in the ordinary driving test for…
-
- 2 replies
- 408 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-15552328
-
-
- 13 replies
- 767 views
- 2 followers
-
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-15593454 This is what I like to see. We have a swift nest in our eves. The swift swoops so fast I hear the wiffle of the wings. I'm staggered it doesn't injure itself when it dives into the gap. Thuggish starlings tried to talke over the nest once, which upset me. Yobs.
-
http://www.expressandstar.com/news/2011/10/31/poundland-says-sorry-for-poppy-policy/ You do have to ask what goes through managements brain sometimes.......... Absolutely shocking behaviour by the company and the fact they have now changed their position due to public pressure doesn't make me feel any better. I will not shop there again.
-
-
- 6 replies
- 887 views
- 2 followers
-
-
Evening all, well it has been a while I must say! Lost my faith in the police a bit and other things going on but a reality check in life and my old head has came back! Hope all my old friends are still about and hello to anyone ive never chatted to before :D Ive missed the smileys........and David! Share everyone!
-
Thought a topic on Iconic photographs may not have been done to date. Anyway does anyone else find this photograph haunting and subsequent story moving? Sharbat Gula How they found the "Afghan Girl".
-
Sending you my best wishes for a wonderful and happy birthday :love7: :love7: :love7: :love7:
-
- 8 replies
- 461 views
- 3 followers
-
-
Lol, type 'do a barrel roll' into google (without the quotes)
-
Thought I would pick your brains if that's okay. I am tasked with planning the annual Six Nations Rugby tour, 2012 is Dublin. Not having been before I wonder if anyone can recommend a nice hotel, fairly central, reasonable cost and importantly clean. Lots of boutique hotels, very costly but this is a rugby tour with lots of drink and as most of us cannot remember getting back to the hotel in Rome this year we don't want anything top of the range.
-
I'm in the 2.6 billions Click
-
-
- 61 replies
- 2.1k views
- 2 followers
-
-
I would like to ask a few questions. I have 2 children and divorced to a policeman. My childrens father died a few years ago not on duty. My ex father inlaw took control of things for the children. They received his pension as a pay out my ex father in law dealt with it. I would like to know who i can contact as i have been told they should also be recieving a monthly payment. As i am divorced i don't receive nothing but my ex inlaw will not give any paperwork and the children are 20 and 24 years and were next of kin. I would like some direction as to find out what they were entitled too. Before i make waves wit the inlaw. As it is a very difficult situation. A pho…
-
Right, we all know how boring it can get being stuck on a run of night shifts when nothing is Happenin. What games do you play, or what do you get up to In order to keep amused? I need suggestions :)
-
- 20 replies
- 2.5k views
- 3 followers
-
-
Has anyone been watching Channel 5s new TV show "Dangerous driving school"? The reason I ask is because it clearly shows drivers who are committing serious driving offences, such as driving without due care, driving outside of the speed limit, driving whilst on the mobile phone etc. Here is a link if you'd not seen it - http://www.channel5....school/episodes The one I was most shocked at was the Essex boy, who believes his driving is the most safe and reasonable and disregards other road users. He drives on his mobile phone, drives without a seat belt, drives stupidly under the speed limit causing other road users to take action etc. So, what if anything can be done? Th…
-
Usual rules: 1 - The submitted photograph must be your own work. 2 - Group members may only submit one entry per month to the competition. 3 - Minimal retouching is allowed (brightening, sharpening, smart fix etc.) but entries that have been retouched to the extent that they appear completely unnatural will not be considered. 4 - The photograph must be taken between 01/07/2011 and 22/10/2011. 5 - By entering the competition you consent to the photograph being posted on the PoliceSpecials.com forum to allow members to vote for the winner. The entries will be displayed on the PoliceSpecials.com forum from Saturday the 22nd of October until Saturday the 29th of October…