The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
This may seem it at first,but this is not a joke. An Englishman,a Scotsman and an Irishman went into a London bar. The Welshman was still in New Zealand :)
-
- 26 replies
- 2.1k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Shocking video of Whiskey Company, 45 Commando Royal Marines. Fire up the outrage bus! I expect a full service enquiry forthwith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAyvBv-VQ7k&feature=youtu.be
-
I must say that since the introduction of the new software system, these new emoticons are brilliant,and many of them can be so apt and very funny indeed. I guess that we have got Pen. to thank for them at least in part. I just want to keep using them wherever I can. (Thanx Pen).
-
-
- 12 replies
- 698 views
- 2 followers
-
-
I'm just watching this now. Why have I not seen this before?? I've seen it advertised, and heard people talk about it, but just never bothered to watch it. Just stumbled across it whilst channel surfing, and I have genuinely never laughed so hard. It's just brilliant! Duly series linked
-
My friend sent me this link.. Have a read Love the reply from the RAF.! http://www.boreme.com/posting.php?id=14020&page=1
-
#noconfidenceintheresamay #noconfidenceintheresamay #noconfidenceintheresamay #noconfidenceintheresamay #noconfidenceintheresamay #noconfidenceintheresamay #noconfidenceintheresamay #noconfidenceintheresamay
-
- 5 replies
- 886 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Have a look at this link of spooky abandoned and ghostly places http://travel.uk.msn...-places#image=1 Then the question I'd like to ask is where is the spookiest place you've ever visited and why?
-
Selling a pair of Altberg Peacekeeper Boots, size 5 1/2. I bought these recently however they are just too small for me and as I have bulled them and worn them twice I cannot send them back!!! Grab a bargain...cost £119...selling for £80.
-
- 0 replies
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I thought of a funny idea for an ongoing thread - the Fashion Police thread. How many times do you see celebs go out on the town in awful or totally bizarre outfits? the Queen of bad fashion sense should go to Lady Gaga for starters.... Great music... but some of her outfits are horrible!!!! (see photo attached - Lady Gaga in an all-Gold number) What fashion faux-pas have you guys seen out on the beat? or just when you're out and about? add your funny pics below of people wearing weird or awful outfits, the ones that are so awful they should be arrestable by the Fashion Police!!! LOL
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-15246855 Wow, scary. (I notice that the video has been viewed more than 750,000 times. I hope Mr Hocking has devided some benefit from that, apart from gratification, especially if others, like the BBC devive a benefit from it.)
-
- 24 replies
- 1.3k views
- 2 followers
-
-
http://money.aol.co.uk/2011/09/29/uk-officially-bottom-of-pile/?ncid=webmail4 I think I agree with every damn word. TCF......................Officially.
-
-
- 32 replies
- 2.1k views
- 2 followers
-
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-15216875 Whether it's just because we're still coming out of the last Ice Age or much of this is due to human activity, this is sobering.
-
http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2011/sep/29/police-hunt-home-secretary-missing-diary I cant see the contents being much of a surprise... .. Monday-meet with Bernard Hogan Howe and remind him who gave him the job and what exactly is expected of him Tuesday-delete emails from Police Federation while chuckling- afternoon shoe shopping Wednesday-meet with specially selected and freshly washed Chief Constables to tell them that the front line wont be affected and remind them what happened to Sir Hugh for speaking out-in the evening round to Nick Herberts house to throw darts at picture of Paul Mckeever Thursday-shoe shopping.Hairdressers to get roots done.Clothes shopp…
-
- 13 replies
- 814 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I'm curious about the profile view counter and how it works. According to mine, I've had about 20-odd visitors since lunchtime, yet it doesn't tell me who. I know that it can be viewed if you're logged in invisibly but would that record who'd been? It seems to jump by an excessive amount. Can it be viewed by non members? Ta muchly. I did search under forum information however nothing came up.
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-15195448 Does anybody else rate this speech? (sorry if its in the wrong area, didn't really know where to post it)