Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Is anyone else following this? Apparently there will be 2 passes over the UK in the time period that it is likely to hit earth, one this afternoon and one this evening. Edit: If you are on twitter then follow @UARS_Reentry This is the twitter feed that is giving all the technical data about it.

      • Like
    • 19 replies
    • 1.9k views
  2. intheblitz
    Started by intheblitz,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15055738 Imran Khan gets it. Just a shame the UK Government doesn't............. "Unfortunately, aid has been a curse for Pakistan. Total aid is about $20bn (£13bn). This $20bn is not helping the people of Pakistan," Mr Khan said.

      • Like
    • 5 replies
    • 735 views
  3. HampshireSaint
    Started by HampshireSaint,

    Any blink fans on here? If so... New single out on Friday. Can't wait for the new album.

    • 13 replies
    • 710 views
  4. HampshireSaint
    Started by HampshireSaint,

    I stupidly hit a curb this morning going round a roundabout thus receiving a nice puncture!! £140 down the drain on a new tyre! Here is a picture to help you laugh at my miss fortune.

      • Like
    • 16 replies
    • 2.2k views
  5. Messy
    Started by Messy,

    For those who think the Police is the best job in the world, have a look at this blog and see if you recognise your employer http://blogs.hbr.org/schwartz/2011/09/the-twelve-attributes-of-a-tru.html

  6. intheblitz
    Started by intheblitz,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14975549 I may be way out of kilter with public opinion here (waits to be shot down in flames......) but £2 million? Really? I mean, good luck to them but, this isn't compensation for the loss of their daughter, this is compensation for her phone being hacked and the distress that caused. Now whilst it was a truly evil thing to do and I hope the culprits rot in hell forever, when compared to other payouts it just seems way over the top. When I see payouts like this, http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article266447.ece it just makes me wonder where our priorities are.......... intheblitz2011-09-20 09:52:53

  7. King Scotts
    Started by King Scotts,

    Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way... :whistle2:

      • Like
    • 21 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2041629/21-7-terrorist-Siraj-Yassin-Abdullah-Ali-pictured-using-public-transport-London.html No wonder this country is going to the dogs, when FILTH like these are permitted to stay in the UK and cannot be deported.

    • 3 replies
    • 616 views
  9. James Kirton
    Started by James Kirton,

    I don't want some stupid APR finance, I have cash to make a one off payment, I don't think I will pay for mud guards or mats, why do you want me to pay for an extra warranty is the car you are selling rubbish?, all I want is a 3 yr old car at a good price nothing more nothing less. can some one please help me

    • 3 replies
    • 606 views
  10. aerialrocket

    Strange is it not ?

  11. Lefty
    Started by Lefty,

    Hey guys, I've done a search for this and couldn't find what I was looking for. My USB cable has started to become bent at the ends and is creased. It's working at the moment but could go quite soon. It looks like the connector bits are about to fall off. Do apple have warranty on these cables, and if so would I be able to get a new cable from one of their stores if I show them my e-receipt? I've tried Googling aswell but could only find American forums and I'm not sure if UK apple stores have the same policy. All help is very much appreciated

    • 5 replies
    • 740 views
  12. Whisper
    Started by Whisper,

    My boy and his colleagues leave for another tour in Afghanistan this week. They lost two on their last tour there, so the families are naturally very worried. I have been losing sleep for weeks. My boy has been promoted since the last tour and is now going out to train the Afghan Police, a role I am even more worried about following the big incident a couple of years ago. Sadly I no longer have Chas to speak to, his humour and sense helped me greatly during the last tour. Can I ask everyone to join me in wishing 40 reg RA a safe tour, and a 100% safe return. I know my boy will look in on here, as will his friends. This link makes me cry, but sums it up. Good luck bo…

  13. I Grade Snail
    Started by I Grade Snail,

    In January this year I left the RAF after 5 years of great memories, however family life and the impending SDSR meant I stood little chance of getting signed on for a perm commission. I was very luckly to walk out of the RAF on a Thursday and start a job on the Monday. This in itself is a blessing. I went back into the sector I used to work in, Social Housing in a team worker position I left the RAF with not many qualifications other then 5 years of management experience(hard earned) and a qualification from the ILM. Since returning to civilian life I have had many personal battles to fight, wont bore you with all of them but some of them: -Lack of team work within my …

      • Like
    • 15 replies
    • 1.9k views
  14. frankenstein
    Started by frankenstein,

    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/lloyds-insurer-sues-saudi-arabia-for-funding-911-attacks-2356857.html so now we see the truth at last so Saudi Arabia bankrolled al-Qa'ida and has done all along I must admit, I didn't see that coming

    • 2 replies
    • 520 views
  15. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Have a look quick before it gets removed, I think there are some marital issues there... Item number: 180726587776

    • 6 replies
    • 2.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.