Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. NewhamSC
    Started by NewhamSC,

    I have a NatWest Advantage Gold account and I have just had a large amount of money put into my account, from NatWest called 'cashback reward' does anybody know what this is and how I have earned it? I have searched their website but cannot find anything! Thanks

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 2.3k views
  2. killicksparker
    Started by killicksparker,

    Got your attention, didn't it ITS TRUE (but only if you live in London!)(and a little bit of Kent and Surrey) Download a voucher for a free pint of Youngs Bitter, Lager or a glass of wine (for the ladies ) http://www.youngs.co.uk/birthday Participating pubs Balham Devonshire • Grove • Nightingale Barnes White Hart • Coach & Horses Battersea Duke of Cambridge Bayswater Mitre Bloomsbury Lamb Borough Bunch of Grapes Bow Coborn Arms Camden Spread Eagle Chelsea Cooper's Arms • Hollywood Arms • Waterside City of London Albion, New Bridge Street • Dirty Dick's, Bishopsgate • Elephant, Fenchurch Street • Lamb Tavern, Leadenhall Mark…

    • 1 reply
    • 709 views
  3. Javioli
    Started by Javioli,

    Hi folks - when looking to buy a second hand high value lens is there any way to check its' history? Like is there a register of possible lost / stolen equipment held publicly on the Internet or privately by police or insurance companies?

    • 1 reply
    • 384 views
    Smiley Culture +
  4. killicksparker
    Started by killicksparker,

    I love the looks on these drivers faces !!

      • Like
    • 16 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. Krycek
    Started by Krycek,

    Something from one of David Thorne's (of 27bslash6 fame) influences here, a collection of the bizarre and hilarious things that Mil Millington has argued about with his German girlfriend. Some of them are truly brilliant. "See if you can spot the difference between these two statements: (a) "Those trousers make your backside look fat." (b) "You're a repellently obese old hag upon whom I am compelled to heap insults and derision - depressingly far removed from the, 'stupid, squeaky, pocket-sized English women,' who make up my vast catalogue of former lovers and to whom I might as well return r…

    • 1 reply
    • 528 views
    Administrative Account
  6. killicksparker
    Started by killicksparker,

    The excuses tried on by the public when cornered by ticket inspectors 'I’m related to the Queen so I don’t need a ticket.' 'I’m in the Zimbabwean SAS, on covert ops.' 'Don’t you know who I am?' 'What’s a ticket?' 'Do I need a ticket? I thought the railway was free.' 'If the ticket man doesn’t see me then I don’t need one.' 'I’m a freeman of the land, I don’t recognise the law and the law does not apply to me.' An adult travelling with a child ticket said: “I thought I was a child until I was 21' A passenger claimed he did not buy a ticket because 'I didn’t think you would accept my fare' 'I thought by hiding in the luggage rack you wouldn’t …

    • 3 replies
    • 995 views
    here.comes.the.fuzz
  7. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Can you help Gran today? A D R O B R L C K With what might be an I or an E It’s a recent ITV1 game show, 2,3,5

    • 10 replies
    • 712 views
  8. Slough
    Started by Slough,

    After watching spooks, it's got me thinking how hard is it to be any intelligence officer? I expect the interview is very long etc can anyone shed some light on this?

      • Like
    • 22 replies
    • 2.6k views
  9. killicksparker
    Started by killicksparker,

    How??

    • 0 replies
    • 315 views
  10. Guest baby elephant
    Started by Guest baby elephant,

    Good afternoon ITYO (I mean Victor) I hope you are having a better day today than of late.

  11. The Cat
    Started by The Cat,

    Hi there folks, Anybody on here efficient in the use of photoshop or any graphics programs? I am looking to have a small logo made up for something I am working on. It shouldn't take that long if anyone was able to help out. PM me.

    • 1 reply
    • 717 views
  12. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    Wishing you a very happy birthday.

  13. Fedster

    https://www.youtube.com/embed/esBqXU8Q4Us?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

    • 1 reply
    • 830 views
  14. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    Charles would have been 55 today. Hope you are still handing out your Blue Wrist Bands Charles, wherever you might be. Gone but not forgotten.

  15. Fedster
    Started by Fedster,

    Fantastic article on trolling, including the case of Sean Duffy who was jailed for 18 weeks after posting offensive messages and videos on tribute pages about young people who had died, i frequent quite a few Forums and have witnessed some outlandish behaviour, i can hazard a guess that the mods on here have seen there fair share of Trolls over the time, but the case of Sean Duffy should serve as a reminder that trolling is unacceptable and at its extreme will possibly to a Prison sentence. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-14898564

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.