Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. gsdk9
    Started by gsdk9 +,

    I haven't been seeing a daily/weekly thread anymore, granted I have had not so reliable internet but do enjoy seeing what everyone is up to. I am now back at the barracks at the Oregon site for a day and a half then home from the little over two week fun filled play army(nat. guard) vacation. (read with much sarcasm) So glad to be away from the snakes and dust. The little burrowing owls were cute though. (to see what it looks like search for "Orchard, Idaho" it is between Mountain Home and Boise, south of I84. that will give you a good idea of what the training area is like. (hardly classified info as it is listed on bing as ada county national guard maneuver ar…

      • Like
    • 10 replies
    • 778 views
  2. Bas
    Started by Bas +,

    Got the latest Facebook update last night - not a good move. My newsfeed kept trying to re-load over and over, then my phone crashed. Complete reset, I'm gradually getting there. However, I have 48 updates, because my last sync was June, and now each update is taking three attempts to install. I have to do them one at a time because I can't "Update All" as I don't want the Facebook update! Can't see that there's any way to delete an update off the list either. Anyone having similar problems, or got a solution?

    • 30 replies
    • 1.6k views
  3. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Go to Google and type in the search box "I really want to"

      • Like
    • 20 replies
    • 2.2k views
  4. Valleybobby
    Started by Valleybobby,

    Just saw this on a website, thought Id spread the joy! Some ones definitely getting into the spirit of things

  5. i-plod
    Started by i-plod,

    Ok so I work 9-5:30 Monday to Friday. Now when at work I "occasionally" play the odd video game (Zombie Panic - Source) to be exact currently in the top 100 out of about 300,000. Now when undertaking secret operations at work It can be a bit obvious when I am clicking the mouse like crazy as I blow a zombie back to hell. Anyone have any non-clicky mouse that they can recommend? Alex

    • 3 replies
    • 739 views
  6. Romeo29
    Started by Romeo29,

    I'm off to give blood for the first time next week, so I was wondering if anyone else does this and what your experiences have been like? This could perhaps encourage a few other new donors too

      • Like
    • 61 replies
    • 5.8k views
  7. sparkydale
    Started by sparkydale,

    I did search for this but couldn't see it on here already, so apologies if it has been posted within another thread. As titled on Youtube: "Metropolitan Police skanking @ Notting Hill Carnival 2011 (LMAO)" Now that's community policing.

      • Like
    • 15 replies
    • 1.7k views
  8. callsign-kid
    Started by callsign-kid,

    Original article. There is nothing to suggest that they were actually detectives rather than off duty PCs Sgts or even specials. However because they're not in uniform the mail has made that leap. Some of the comments on the article suggest that the officers could not make an arrest because they were off duty! Give me strength. Apologies it seems I rather jumped the gun. I do not know if she was arrested for S5 POA but it does seem most likely. Edit, http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8745418/Woman-arrested-by-police-in-cricket-whites-on-pitch.html Looking at the original Telegraph article it appears that the officers were indeed detectives, one a detective …

      • Like
    • 26 replies
    • 3.8k views
  9. Misery Guts
    Started by Misery Guts,

    Hi all, My Spam filter just went BANZAI!!!!!!

  10. Guest baby elephant
    Started by Guest baby elephant,

    Having seen the details of the new HD technology taking pictures of the moon's surface in order to dispel any conspiracy theories, it does still make me wonder whether or not there is some truth in what has been said. Neil Armstrong got down onto the moon's surface saying 'one small step for man,one giant leap for mankind.' What I would like to know is who it was filming him making that step, surely that means that he wasn't the first man on the moon,someone else was to be filming him.

  11. Krycek
    Started by Krycek,

    Had this two-parter knocking about on my PC for a while now, so I figured I'd upload it in case anyone's interested! A bit dated now but very interesting to see the way things were in Communist Russia! http://www.vimeo.com/11884553 Part 2 to follow. Aplogies for quality and irritating adverts!

    • 14 replies
    • 1.5k views
  12. Reado
    Started by Reado +,

    Who can remember this epic show I remember watching the repeats on sundays, epic! Wish they will bring them back. What is your favourate theme from this show?

    • 25 replies
    • 2.8k views
  13. Krycek
    Started by Krycek,

    Apologies if this has been previously posted, but it's good for a chuckle. http://loonyletters.com/ms-sandwiches/ Some of the other ones on the website are good too. EDIT: Actually on further reading, this is probably the only good one, the others make the author seem like a bit of a mammary gland with too much time on his hands.

      • Like
    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-14806312

    • 4 replies
    • 464 views
  15. James Kirton
    Started by James Kirton,

    New now on c5

      • Like
    • 9 replies
    • 1.1k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.