The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2032266/Alistair-Darling-expose-brutal-volcanic-Gordon-Brown-explosive-memoir.html Looks as if they want to self destruct - I would imagine that a lot of people would believe Darling because he was seen as a good guy compared with Blair, Brown, Balls et al.
-
- 5 replies
- 621 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Just wondering how many of you ask for/use police discount? I know some officers who ask for it almost everywhere they go and some who never mention it. I have used it a few times in places I know offer it, but I dont think I would have the bottle to just ask for it off the cuff.
-
-
I've seen a gym online, which claims to be a Private gym, and have no membership or joining fees, and is totally free, however, I was wondering is there a catch somewhere? It says people can only go along on appointment for a session with one of the private trainers. As I've felt a bit worried about how I'll handle myself on the street with my stature, and the fact I've never been to a gym before the idea of going alone is a daunting experience, so this sounds good, just too good to be true. Is there anything dodgy about this? I just can't understand why they would give this all out for free, and I'm pretty worried that I could get roped into something.
-
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23982344-top-judges-six-month-driving-ban-is-cut-so-he-can-look-after-his-cattle.do good job it wasn't your local off the council estate, I don't think the Judge would be so keen to reduce the term by four months. Judges looking after Judges. me thinks.
-
- 7 replies
- 922 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Congratulations to Myky, who has won the PS.com Photo Competition for August with this shot: Sunset at Millennium Bridge by Myky Graham, on Flickr The theme, as chosen by Stumblebum, was "Light & Dark" and Myky has captured this wonderfully. Well done to everyone else who entered as each and every entry was excellent and some hard work was put in by all. As a prize, Myky gets a moderator's award and the opportunity to pick the topic for the October competition.
-
Quite aside from the man himself, I've had problems with shows like this for some time. It's been said they 'reflect real life' whilst I say they actually begin to drive it. I was made aware of the following. Watch this clip and listen to the comments made. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnI-3ez5jIU&NR=1
-
They may not know the whereabouts of Gaddafi at the moment but when he is taken into custody and tried,I hope they add Yvonne Fletcher to the charges then perhaps the poor girl's parents will finally have some closure on the whole sorry affair.
-
- 29 replies
- 1.8k views
- 4 followers
-
-
England did not adopt Roman Law as the other countries in Europe had. In England, ancient Roman texts were never considered as rules having the force of law. Nonetheless, Roman Law was taught at the Universities of Oxford and Cambridge, just as it was taught at Bologna. Scholars, who had studied Roman Law on the Continent (the so-called Civilians), did have considerable influence on the development of certain areas of law. Some substantive rules, and more importantly concepts and ways of reasoning, developed by continental legal scientists, based on the Roman legal tradition, influenced the English legal system.
-
Very peculiar indeed, thought the locker room is the best place for it... Link to website Facebook page Lots of chatter on the internet about it, some people are getting concerned that this is actually real!
-
The actual Disney Hero may be the man or woman that saves your day, rescues the actual fair little princess, or is simply the throughout good man that wins ultimately. Trough the actual years Disney movies dvds has already established some excellent heroes more than its vast quantity of featured movies. Here would be the 5 greatest Disney heroes of times. 1. Robin Hood - "Steal in the rich and provide to poor people.†This particular fox life in Sherwood woodland and will save Maid Marian and also the town ultimately by becoming clever. 2. Mulan -- A Chinese language female legend which has to pretend to become a boy prior to she will save her loved ones and homeland t…
-
Did anyone else just get an error saying there was a lack of memory? or was it just me?
-
-
Yes, yes, it's that time again - the photo of the month vote! Please note that due to the number of entries two polls have been created. Please only pick one photograph. This month the topic, as chosen by Stumblebum, has been "Light and dark". There have been lots and lots of great entries this month and some interesting interpretations on the topic. Thanks to everyone for their hard work and best of luck to you all!! As an aside, this will be the last month where I will post entries that haven't followed the instructions. We've had all sorts of hosting sites used this month and this has proven to be a bit of a pain. I know that some people don't like Flickr but I have …
-
You may have seen my other topic about the 2012 things, was bored so came up with this. Tunisian revolution - http://3.bp.blogspot...2BBen%2BAli.jpg Egyptian revolution - http://theredphoenix...922-610-406.jpg Japan Earthquake and Tsunami -http://resources3.ne...-earthquake.jpg Yemen revolution - http://wardheernews...._revolution.jpg Libyan war and Nato intervent http://commentariesonthetimes.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/libyan-revolution.jpg http://commentariesonthetimes.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/khadaffis-fall.jpg?w=450&h=275 Bahrain uprising - http://previous.pres...20072727950.jpg Syrian revolution -http://1.bp.blogspot...Brevolution.bmp Spanish unres…