Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. killicksparker
    Started by killicksparker,

    Las Vegas has seen its share of heavy construction equipment as it bulldozed its way through one giant casino project after another. But with the recession having gutted the construction industry, excavators and bulldozers near the Strip are being put to use as toys for thrill-seeking visitors. A business owner has created what amounts to a life-sized sandbox for adults who pay up to $750 each to push around dirt, rock and huge tires with the earth-moving construction equipment. All it takes is a 10-minute classroom lesson and guidance from trainers through headsets. 'I thought it would be much clunkier, and the lighter you are with the controls, the easier it worked,' s…

    • 4 replies
    • 762 views
  2. Guest baby elephant
    Started by Guest baby elephant,

    I've just watched the two part programme on ITV and whilst I feel very much for the victims,who between them lost as much as many hundreds of thousands of pounds, I can't help but ask myself why on god's earth did they part with their money, regardless of how good the sales patter was to them. There's a saying that says 'a fool and his money are soon parted' I know that makes me feel heartless,and I can assure you that i'm not. I can't imagine for one moment that I and many others on this forum would fall for such a fraud. I know that many of us would be aware enough to recognise it for what it is, but whatever happened to common sense and gut feeling.

    • 4 replies
    • 644 views
  3. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbnApFqcc4g&feature=related

      • Like
    • 11 replies
    • 1.1k views
    SM17HY1546081268
  4. intheblitz
    Started by intheblitz,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0147957 One for Pen, on BBC1 now.

    • 3 replies
    • 510 views
  5. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-14715301 I don't like the new light bulbs for certain things. I find myself waiting until daytime for things like sewing or ironing because it's like workling by candle light. Neither am i that convinced they are more ecologically sound. They might be more efficient byt I tend to leave them on because they take so damned long to warm up to a good light. They're better than they were, and in some situations they are fine, butthey are useless for dimmer switches, and useless for motion detector lamps. But what I hate most of all is the Eurodictat telling me how to live my life.

  6. Kraxein
    Started by Kraxein,

    i passed my GCSE's YAY English: C Maths: C Science: C :ph34r: IT: C :whistle2: Art: C Graphics: F :smiley_strop1: Business Studies: A* ... so all in all a good year, and Meh, didn't get accepted into the police cadets, not so bothered, the person interviewing me seemed to give me the impression straight away i hadn't been accepted like 2 minutes in, she had already told me not to get my hopes up lol. anyone wanna comment, any other gcse goer want to share their results lol

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. CountyCop
    Started by CountyCop +,

    Who else is just getting a bit tense with this roll over on friday? Oh what I could do with that money!

      • Like
    • 86 replies
    • 4.6k views
  8. LankyDan
    Started by LankyDan +,

    I have run out of Aftershave and I am after trying out a new one... My last one was Davidoff Adventure Anyone got any views?

      • Like
    • 27 replies
    • 2.3k views
  9. Alan Partridge
    Started by Alan Partridge +,

    A Poll! Firefox 6 FTW!

      • Like
    • 31 replies
    • 1.4k views
    TallGuy1546081014 +
  10. j784boo
    Started by j784boo,

    I feel I should introduce myself.. it's only polite? I'm 21, a student and about to start my training to be a special for Derbyshire. I read the forum a lot, usually just to get opinions of more established officers who know what they're talking about.. something I know I do not. So anyway, Hello. :)

  11. mattIRE
    Started by mattIRE,

    Hi, MattIRE here. Looking to join the Gardaí here in the future. Trying to gain as much information about the job in general. Any questions about An Garda Siochana, don't hesitae to ask, I'll get in touch with some members I know! All the best, mattIRE

  12. robytrex
    Started by robytrex,

    hi to the world police :-)

  13. Gone
    Started by Gone,

    As is.

      • Like
    • 20 replies
    • 1.4k views
  14. RyanF109
    Started by RyanF109,

    Somebody, please answer a month-old pub quiz dispute. I must admit, I have soft spot for Bruce Willis. I love his movies and his music, especially "under the boardwalk" [1]... However. Second result on YouTube for "Devil Woman" (which of course was a major hit for Cliff Richard[2]) after Cliff Richard himself, is Bruce Willis[3]. Wikipedia tells me that Bruce's song is a cover of Cliff's Devil Woman. How can this be? Devil Woman by Bruce Willis sounds nothing like Devil Woman by Cliff Richard. Is it really a cover or a seperate track all together? Does anybody know if this is really a cover of Cliff Richard's track? Or is Cliff a Bruce Willis imposter? [1] = Bruc…

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
    Administrative Account
  15. Wintermute1546620094
    Started by Wintermute1546620094,

    Hey, Anyone here play poker online? Or poker RL? If so what stakes do you play? Personally I play mostly online at PKR and 888 generally £0.10/0.25 to £1/2. Always no limit. Do you think the cards at an online table vs RL have a programed propensity for drama and bad beats? Seriously some uncanny hand's experienced both in my favor and not in my favor online with an absurd frequency.. I think there should definitely be more regulation of online poker rooms.

    • 2 replies
    • 935 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.