The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Bought my boots for training.. They are fairly comfortable but the the has a but where it comes out a little that rubs badly on my heel. Any one got any tips on how I can stop this?
-
After what is now happening in Libya, why oh why are they still referring to that guy as COLONEL, my understanding of the word is that it indicates a military rank, given to one who commands a regiment and is a rank,one below that of brigadier. I'm sure that those genuinly holding that rank are man enough to treat it with the contempt it deserves. Has that "man" had that rank correctly bestowed upon him or is it something that he has simply given to himself?
-
- 11 replies
- 539 views
- 2 followers
-
-
Slightly delusional muppet, Pt I qualified and incredibly practical (read doesn't mess about) looking for open minded response team that doesn't mind the occasional moment of complete chaos. Willing to listen to any offer.
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2029437/Jacqui-Smith-defends-use-2-prisoners-drafted-paint-450k-home.html . I know it's the Daily Maul, but even if it is only half true it is an absolute disgrace that Smith has her decorating done by prisoners, she can well afford to pay for her decorating. I wouldn't object if they were decorating an O.A.P's home,.
-
- 20 replies
- 1.2k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Who's being boring and staying in tonight? I know i am
-
London Olympics 2012 London ( Stratford ) will be hosting the Olympic Games in 2012. You may not know is that many of the famous events, which go to make up this spectacle are to be especially altered for 2012. A copy of these changes has been leaked and is reproduced below: OPENING CEREMONY The flame will be ignited by a petrol bomb thrown by a native of the area in the traditional dress of balaclava and shell suit. The flame will be contained in a large overturned police van situated on the roof of the stadium. THE EVENTS In previous Olympic Games, East London 's competitors have not been particularly successful. In order to redress the balance, some of th…
-
did anybody go to the Dolphinarium in the 1970s? I need commentary on a new page on Windsor Safari Park http://www.nationaltraffic.co.uk/wd40.html although the pages of the guide book do contain their own wordings - further - more personal commentary is needed if anyone went to the Dolphinarium in the 1970s, your own remarks/ comments would be ideal at the moment "dummy text" is in place where "real text" is needed, anyone help?
-
When executive producer Kevin Williamson said, "[AlaricAlaric (Matt Davis) ]'s going to step forward and get right into the middle of everything," he wasn't kidding. Davis, who is happy with Alaric's direction this season? Upon returning from a weekend at the lake house that the entire "Vampire Diaries" cast is sharing for the summer, he tweeted, "Morning everyone... Finally broke away from that damn Lake Vortex and am now shooting a new ep. I'd like to call it "Alaric gets his groove back." He then added, "Finally." Alaric to continue to support the Gilbert kids, though he's more of an older, slightly wiser brother than a father figure at this point. He's still grievi…
-
Yet again the riot spreads from Tottenham to Manchester. And this time Arsenal are getting pillaged and looted.
-
Anyone read it? I'm reading it at the moment and it's been a good read so far. I like the humour.
-
With the hurricane raging on the East coast of America, I guess we must brace ourselves here in the UK for some very strong winds again in the near future. I'm pleased to hear that Croby is ok though.
-
- 29 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I'm looking after a very beautiful chilean Rose... I havent looked after one before, just looking if anyone has any tips.. I've googled briefly and can't find anything about how often to feed her..
-
Just stumbled across my DVD of this, anyone else familiar with it? For those not in the know, it's a parody on 1970s police shows that was made in the early 80s, starring a pre-Naked Gun Leslie Nielse, and Alan North. It was only around for one season (6 episodes) before being cancelled, but was absolutely hilarious, in true Naked Gun style! Choice clips (all the episodes have been uploaded onto youtube, so a little snooping will find them): "We would've come earlier, but your husband wasn't dead then." Classic.
-
Hey everyone.. Can I ask you please to post some feedback in FLICKR on some photos I have been doing lately, and if you are a FLICKR member, then add me as a friend,, I really could do with some feedback and some comments,, Thanks everyone for your support,, you can see the pics by clicking here
-
- 8 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2011/jul/05/shropshire-council-sacks-workforce A Conservative-led council has sent letters of dismissal to its entire workforce, telling them they will be re-hired the next day only if they agree to a pay cut. Although this is not actually a police story, its seems very worrying all the same. I genuinely had no idea that anyone could do this. It seems like something that has to be illegal. And if its not illegal, then why doesnt everyone do this. Just boot everyone and get the pay deal they want. Negotiation seems a little pointless.