Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. robbocop1546620065
    Started by robbocop1546620065,

    I'm having a clearout and found this I bought in the states some years ago. NYPD Police Patrolman's silver badge in a leather wallet. Seen in countless films, tv shows etc. The wallet is a tri-fold black leather with room for ID, credit cards and money slot. A felt flap protects the badge. This is a replica, anyone buying agrees that they will not try and impersonate a police officer. Unfortunately, they are not allowed on ebay. @@@@OPEN TO ALL OFFERS@@@@

    • 1 reply
    • 4.1k views
    tubbymonster1545925594
  2. medic1
    Started by medic1,

    Any Star gazers amongst us watching or attempting to watch these this year?

    • 5 replies
    • 952 views
  3. Caesium
    Started by Caesium,

    Seen mixed views on these cars, but I think I could own one even if it was broke, its just such a nice looking car. Just wanted to see if anyone drives an Alfa (possibly a Brera) and has had any trouble etc...

    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. medic1
    Started by medic1,

    Our Board Statistics Online At Once Record :808 Today, 05:36 PM Another new record within the space of a week

    • 7 replies
    • 539 views
  5. MindTheGap
    Started by MindTheGap +,

    Wasn't sure where to post this, seeing as he played a policeman! Jeff Stewart won it for a soviet era film, which is great news considering the man's turmoil in 2008. Good on him! Source: MediaGuardian

    • 0 replies
    • 485 views
  6. Alan Partridge
    Started by Alan Partridge +,

    A poll!

    • 0 replies
    • 465 views
    Alan Partridge +
  7. carty23
    Started by carty23,

    Hi guys, not sure if this is in the right section. Didn't really want to put it into "help me" as I don't think it's a popular area for the forum and there isn't a section for music. Basically, I started to learn the piano when I was around 9, but for some reason I cannot remember I stopped attending my lessons. 9 years later, and I want to start learning again. I'm looking for some advice from any pianists on the forum! I've had a look on the internet at piano teachers in my local area, and they are charging around £15-17 per half hour. This has certainly risen since I last did a lesson - back then I only paid £6.50! Is it easy to learn the piano by yourself? When I…

    • 5 replies
    • 502 views
    APolicemansLot
  8. James Kirton
    Started by James Kirton,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WhhSBgd3KI&ob=av2e I think this week we can say we stopped this town becoming a ghost town #tune

    • 1 reply
    • 559 views
    TallGuy1546081014 +
  9. 999tommo
    Started by 999tommo,

    After a bit of a lull in the main forum, I got myself a coffee, which I love, then wondered if any of our members had a coffee fetish like me. If so, what do they like ?? I was in town this morning at a well known Scottish menswear shop (originating in Glasgow) and on my way there, I stopped at 'Coffee Republic', where I bought a double macchiato. It was absolutely delicious and as I had passed Costa Coffee shortly before, I decided on my way back I would get Costa's equivelent. It was delicious too and a tad stronger (and hotter), so I preferred that one. I have a coffee machine at home, which can take grounds and pods, so I have just made myself two espr…

  10. leemo1982
    Started by leemo1982,

    Reported in the Newcastle Evening Chronicle; Be sure to cancel your credit cards before you die! This is so priceless and so easy to see happening - customer service, being what it is today! A lady died in September, and MBNA bank billed her for October and November for their annual service charges on her credit card, and then added late fees and interest on the monthly charge. The balance that had been £0.00, now was somewhere around £60.00. A family member placed a call to the MBNA bank... Family member: I am calling to tell you that she died in September. MBNA: The account was never closed and charges still apply. Family member: Maybe you should turn it o…

  11. Old Codger
    Started by Old Codger,

    Came across this this evening and thought you might enjoy it: http://nathanieltapley.com/2011/08/10/an-open-letter-to-david-camerons-parents/

    • 1 reply
    • 534 views
  12. Citizen1546081298
    Started by Citizen1546081298,

    My wife came home from work and showed me this it tickled me and I thought that although it's silly it may amuse someone else.

    • 2 replies
    • 468 views
  13. Met_Reg
    Started by Met_Reg,

    hi guys, Im currently thinking about becoming a special constable, Im 19 and unfortunately have 3 points on my driving licences for speeding, SP30. Will this hinder my application? many thanks

    • 3 replies
    • 705 views
  14. Tom Sawyer
    Started by Tom Sawyer,

    A Fair Cop - By Michael Bunting Within hours of being locked in solitary confinement in Leeds's notorious Armley Prison, PC Michael Bunting had already received his first death threat. A Fair Cop is the true story of a Leeds police officer attacked and injured on an August night in 1997. Two years later he found himself defending a charge of common assault at Leeds Crown Court. He was found guilty and received a four month prison sentence. The book gives graphic accounts of life behind bars for a policeman in one of England's hardest prisons as one by one the inmates turn on him. The idea to write the book came to Michael whilst inside after he had …

    • 3 replies
    • 6.6k views
  15. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-14471405 Dreadful news. But the headline says 3 pedestrians were killed. Read on and it's two killed and one critically injuered. It demonstrates how the BBC headline writers don't care about accuracy.

    IveToldYouOnce

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.