The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-11545319 Watched the documentary on the murder of Jane Clough by thug Jonantan Vass. The Judge Simon Newell should be made to explain why he allowed bail to a man charged with 7, make that 9, instances of rape, one while jane was 7 months pregnant, who then went on to murder her. The Judge tried to blame the CPS and denied that he was told about charges Vass faced, the CPS state that the Judge was in full possession of all the facts, but made a serious error of judgement. I hope Newell can sleep well at night, but then I don't suppose his conscience would prevent that, they will never admit they are wrong. Maverick2…
-
Just used my HDtv and connected it to my macbook, great with all the extra space.
-
Is the picture behind Pal Merton under the title 'DAYBROKE' is that Sally Rogers? Also use this topic as a discussion thread, if you want
-
Link Police are apparently looking for a blue 3 wheeled car in connection with the incident....
-
Of course I have direct knowledge of the end results that Ms May's proposals will have on police officers throughout the land, but until today I have had no experience of the A&E dept.of a hospital or the ambulance service. My wife was running a stall at the National Eisteddfod in Wrexham with some colleagues of hers when she became ill. Anyway,cutting to the chase, they called 999,an ambulance attended in no time at all and she was taken to the Maelor hospital. The paramedics, nurses at the hospital and the doctor were nothing short of first class. It made me think to myself, that bloody home secretary we have got should get to know what a good job these people do,an…
-
- 7 replies
- 674 views
- 1 follower
-
-
An international superstar? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7ptn-OEfW0&feature=related
-
So who else is coming to V Festival this year? I'm camping in red camp at Hylands, quite an intresting line up this year as its gone abit more pop than usual but still alot of bands that I cant wait to see. My brother has opt'd to goto Weston Park as his girlfriends mates live closer to their and they are also going to be in a caravan where as I'm being original and (attempting) pitching a tent.
-
A Swedish man, arrested after experimenting with radioactive material in his kitchen, has said he was trying to find out if it was possible to split the atom at home. Richard Handl was detained for unauthorised possession of nuclear material when police found quantities of radium, americium and uranium in his flat. He told the BBC he bought some of the material off the internet. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14403432
-
I have just found out Hightower has died Bubba Smith died on the 3rd August. He will be sadly missed along with the rest of the crew that has passed away David Graf who played Tackleberry. Debralee Scott who stared in the first and third movies all sadly missed
-
-
As a closet Time Team fan, I thought I'd recommend the TT Special last night from The Royal Haslar Hospital in Gosport. I only watched the first ten minutes as I've recorded it to watch tonight but it looks very interesting - if you're into that kind of thing of course! It's available on 4 OD
-
From the talk of 'red tape' and the failings of government in the chatroom, I have a new game.. Imagine we have set up a PS.com political party.. we have our members but we are missing a key aspect.. policies. What policies do you want? Come up with some ideas, and in a week or two I will create a poll to vote on which policies make it.
-
Hi guys, I just want to know are these legal to have on you? I know that you can't point them at aircraft (not like I do) but I seen on wikipedia it says the power must not be more than 1MW, is this true?, I ordered one from China very bright, Only thing I use it for is making my cat go crazy inside or out...mines higher than 1MW btw..
-
- 4 replies
- 998 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Bore da Pen, Gobeithia pawb 'ch anifeiliaid ydy bydew heddiw.
-
- 16 replies
- 920 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I'm trying desperately to obtain a custom foam insert for my camera case at work. The dividers I have are hopeless and it's driving me nuts. Ive tried the pick and pluck foam and hate it. Does anyone have access to a machine cutter or CNC (?) and can do me a custom piece of foam? I'll obviously pay for it. Or even a student who needs a project!? The cheapest I've found is a company called RamFoam www.ramfoam.co.uk who have quoted me £180. That's too much!! Anyone? CSI Guy